5 Brandon MROZ USA
6 Tomas VERNER CZE
7 Samuel CONTESTI ITA
8 Takahiko KOZUKA JPN
9 Daisuke TAKAHASHI JPN

Last edited:

Buttercup

Record Breaker
what time zone is 2.30 am so that i calculate mine?:)
It's 6 hours behind CET.

I've remarked on this before, and I'll do it again: I don't see why the event times are given in EST on the threads here. Many GS posters are not on the east coast, and it seems more appropriate to use the local time (16:35, in this case) or at least to mention both.

Sorry, I added EST to the title. I took the times from IN, which gave them in EST. Feel free to add the times in other zones.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
It's 6 hours behind CET.

I've remarked on this before, and I'll do it again: I don't see why the event times are given in EST on the threads here. Many GS posters are not on the east coast, and it seems more appropriate to use the local time (16:35, in this case) or at least to mention both.

I guess it's because we use whatever source we have. I have to do my math to get the right timezone by EST, have no clue about timezones that are further out.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lol, I almost forgot this starts in approximately 9 minutes, I'm having too much fun reading the other threads and laughing my head off I almost forgot about the men's! :laugh: :rotfl:

Oops, how could I, mens is my favorite discipline after all. :biggrin:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Wow, my first glimpse of Menshov, he looks very very handsome. :cool: Love the tux, taking a cue from Gashinski no doubt, now I only need to see Zhenya in one as well. ;) :biggrin:

burntBREAD

Medalist
Wow, my first glimpse of Menshov, he looks very very handsome. :cool: Love the tux, taking a cue from Gashinski no doubt, now I only need to see Zhenya in one as well. ;) :biggrin:

Wait 'til you see what's IN the tuxedo suit..if the costume is the same as at Nebelhorn..

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Armin Mahbanoozadeh (USA)

Music: Kashmir by Led Zeppelin

3F+3T
3A - stepout
CCSp
3Lz
FSSp
SlSt
CCoSp

Okay jumps, solid spins, but he still skates bit juniorish...

Nadine

Record Breaker
BRAVO, Armin is so very musical I honestly got lost in that phenomenal program to Led Zeppelin (nobody goes wrong with Led)! :cool:

And I loved how he hit the 3A right on the beat of the music (too bad about the stepout though).

I recall his perfectly last year at SA, though unfortunately I was suffering from the flu at the time and had to step out in order to vomit, but when I came back the whole audience was standing and cheering his phenomenal breakthrough FS performance! :clap:

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Egads, the music of both Armin and Menshov are atrocious. It would be kinder for them to take ice picks to the ear drums of audience members one by one than subject them to this.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Konstantin Menshov (RUS)

Music: Dead Silence by Charlie Clouser
Worms lounge (from "Men in Black II" soundtrack) by Danny Elfman
Worms in Black (from "Men in Black II" soundtrack) by Danny Elfman

3A
4T+2T - a bit forward, but landed
3Lz
FCSp
SlSt
CSSp
CCoSp

Is it an alien, he has in his suit?

Nadine

Record Breaker
WOW, great performance by Menshov! *two thumbs up* :clap: :cool:

That opening 3A was worthy of Evgeni Plushenko even, whoa!!!! And the 4/2 though a little scratchy was impressive. I love my first look at this phenomenal veteran, and right on Veteran's Day her in the States. :)