BoDs
PCoSp
Li
3FTh - nice
FCCoSp - ok unison except in the end
Li
ChSp
Li - different variation

Oh dear, D/L ... did their relationship sour or what? All the magic of this program left. She fell on the first throw ... he hesitated before picking her up. It looks like she put on a few pounds that don't help their lifts - or else the costume is really unflattering.

ETA: Oops - D/C... I thought Loughlin, sorry.

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Darn, my computer crashed during C&D's lovely skate. *sigh*

I just wanted to say that I'm now officially in love with this pair. :) Seriously, my first glimpse of them at Skate America shocked & surprised me, I think they are perfect for each other (though initially I was hesistant b/c I didn't like the circumstances of the breakup with their old partners, especially his), but I love everything about them, their connection, music, programs, et al.

Bravo despite the mistakes! :cool:

lavender

Record Breaker
She hardly ever looks happy imo. K/S best score was about 139 so I guess maybe she's expecting something near that.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Did the Eurosport commentator purposely make a snide remark about Coughlin's Yankowskas dump? It's nice when partners stay together for a long time, or whatever he said. ;)

skateflower

Match Penalty
Oh dear, D/L ... did their relationship sour or what? All the magic of this program left. She fell on the first throw ... he hesitated before picking her up. It looks like she put on a few pounds that don't help their lifts - or else the costume is really unflattering.

I usually cut some slack to these new kids.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Delilah should fix the positions on that ending lift of Denney/Coughlin's ASAP, because ending the program with such an eyesore can only leave a bad impression on the judges.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Berton/Hotarek (ITA)

Music: Adagio in G minor for Organ and Strings by Tomaso Albinoni and Remo Giazotto

3T+2T+2T - very nice combo
2Tw
Li
ChSp
3S - she has hand down
CCoSp - good unison
Li
3STh
PCoSp
2LoTh - too bad
Li
BoDs

Nadine

Record Breaker
Italian pair seemed to do a good job, though I'm not a fan, they don't move me one way or the other, but looks like they'll probably get a good score despite some mishaps here & there.

good job :)

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Denney/Coughlin

Music: Nessun Dorma by Giacomo Puccini
I think Mr. Puccini might have objected to that :biggrin:

I love K/S's Claire de Lune, and I wish the judges would go with that a bit more. Their programs this year are so much better than V/T's.

Nice to see B/H so pleased!

Nadine

Record Breaker
I like this young Japanese pair team better than the Italians, but I'm not sure they'll be able to beat them here, it'll be close though. :)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Takahashi/Tran (JPN)

Music: Concerto de Quebec by Andre Mathieu

3FTw
3S
3T+2T - she 2foots, looked UR, doesn't complete combo, he holds onto landing
BoDs
FCCoSp - nice unison
Li
3STh - good
3TTh - she 2foots landing
PCoSp
Li
ChSp
Li

Okay performance, will it be enough for bronze?

Last edited:
I love T/T - such great cohesion. Their lifts are the best in the comp. Spins are great too. Yeah, some little jump problems. Not too bad though.

skateflower

Match Penalty
I like this young Japanese pair team better than the Italians, but I'm not sure they'll be able to beat them here, it'll be close though. :)

I'm pretty sure the judges will give it to the Japanese pair. They always get some generous marks with messy performance.