1. Chan will likely improve substantially since SC. There has been more focused training to make up for the lack of summer training and TEB is familiar without home crowd pressure. Hopefully he has also used up the season's quota of jump entry stumbles. He is not one to repeat same errors.
Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue
2. I have no doubts about Brezina's quads because they are his opening jumps. It's the lesser jumps later in the program that are problematic.
3. I don't see 3-7 as a crapshoot. Oda is a lot more capable than the rest and already has a silver over them. He too is competing against himself, his biggest nemesis.
4. Hungry is not enough. Amodio already received more than he deserved with that crappy program. Maybe a little hunger and home ice advantage would get him decent scores, but still....
5. Rippon approached most of his jumps like a scared puppy at SC. Let's see if he has recieved a Courage award from the Wizzard since then.
6. If Song handles his pressure and performs, he may place a few notches higher.
7. I think Kevin is going for broke for another Guiness record instead of a medal. That would be his way to make his mark. I wish him steady legs and best of luck.