2. I have no doubts about Brezina's quads because they are his opening jumps. It's the lesser jumps later in the program that are problematic.
3. I don't see 3-7 as a crapshoot. Oda is a lot more capable than the rest and already has a silver over them. He too is competing against himself, his biggest nemesis.
4. Hungry is not enough. Amodio already received more than he deserved with that crappy program. Maybe a little hunger and home ice advantage would get him decent scores, but still....
5. Rippon approached most of his jumps like a scared puppy at SC. Let's see if he has recieved a Courage award from the Wizzard since then.
6. If Song handles his pressure and performs, he may place a few notches higher.
7. I think Kevin is going for broke for another Guiness record instead of a medal. That would be his way to make his mark. I wish him steady legs and best of luck.