Practice Reports, Articles, Photos, etc. | Golden Skate

Practice Reports, Articles, Photos, etc.

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
^ That's too bad. Well, then, we'll just have to make do with "Bompard notes: Paris welcomes the world -
Skaters hit the ice Thursday for official practice" article at IN. ;)

fontenblo

Spectator
Caro looked good. She did 3F3T2Lo.
Kanako looked OK. But still a bit tired. Landed most of her jumps, but lutz is quite obvious weakness. SlSt is gorgeous and very solid/
Alissa was steady. Jumps were sharp and she did 2A3T a few times.

(from twitter)

Layfan

Record Breaker
Caro looked good. She did 3F3T2Lo.
Kanako looked OK. But still a bit tired. Landed most of her jumps, but lutz is quite obvious weakness. SlSt is gorgeous and very solid/
Alissa was steady. Jumps were sharp and she did 2A3T a few times.

(from twitter)

yey! go Caro!

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I wish it were close to the public! But I think npavel meant to type closed to the public. :sheesh:

gmyers

Record Breaker
Does Oda plan to do a 4/3 or is it just one of those times he practices something he doesn't plan to do. At the last GP he talked about an injury that I assumed would carry over for at least both of his GP events.

fontenblo

Spectator
Amodio was probably most consistent this morning. Had clean 3A (couple of times).
Oda was struggling with 3A and popped a few times, but finally landed clean one. No quads probably in the comp. this afternoon.
Patrick wasnt too good, but not too bad as always. Landed quad toe and 3A and 3Lz without any problems. Looked confident and comfortable.
Brezina looked OK. Jumps - 3F3T, 3A & maybe 3Lz. Solid and fast. Everybody looked a bit heavy, but hey it was 9am.

(from twitter)

jiggs

On the Ice
Just one question - it says that Tuktamisheva is planning on doing 3l3t and 2a3t in her program - is that allowed? I remember Yuna wouldn't do her 2a3t combo because of a rule change. I might be wrong, but maybe someone knows?