Men's Free Skate, Sat. 11/19 at 7:30 am EST | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Men's Free Skate, Sat. 11/19 at 7:30 am EST

Nadine

Record Breaker
Gee, my computer almost made it all the way through Adam's wonderful performance, then it crashed, ah well. :eek:hwell:

I was crossing my fingers Adam would land the second 3A, and he did! :clap: His skating really is poetic when on, and the music brought to mind Oksana Baiul's gorgeous fierce performance! Love BOTH of them! :love:

Nadine

Record Breaker
I can't get over the ugly technique Michal has when going into the toe jumps (not so much the edge jumps) wherein he breaks at the waist and his chest almost touches the ice, it's really distracting & aesthetically not pretty. :p

ps: I would have had Alexander over Amodio, but Alexander's joke of a SP (unlike the exquisite FP) is what put him behind Amodio. :(

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Yesterday I had to attend a conference in the afternoon as I had promised, having skipped the morning. I even thought about overnight live streaming having the advantage of having no conflicting obligations. Looks like I won't try to get out of attending the conference today. :(

Sorry, jettasian, I'm watching on IN.

Brezina knew he didn't need the Q. In another comp this would have been a so-so skate. Here's it's the standout. Oddly, he landed two good 3As, esp. the one in combo, and then 2-f'd a 2A.

Yesterday I had to attend a conference in the afternoon as I had promised, having skipped the morning. I even thought about overnight live streaming having the advantage of having no conflicting obligations. Looks like I won't try to get out of attending the conference today. :(
Well, yesterday the ladies creamed the men and it won't be too hard to do that today based on what we've seen. Of course Patrick will be in a planet by himself. : )

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Well, yesterday the ladies creamed the men and it won't be too hard to do that today based on what we've seen. Of course Patrick will be in a planet by himself. : )

I'm pretty sure I'll read about how someone else is better and should have won. :)

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Any word on what happened to Kevin Reynolds that caused him to withdraw? Also if something was physically amiss with Oda?

Kinga

Medalist
Looking at Michal's 3F it seems that he could easily rotate 4F. Can he?

I love love Nan Song!!! He is not only a jumper. He can interpret the music, although he still has a lot of work to do in that department. I can't wait for his development

I saw Kevin fall a couple of times in warmup (I didn't watch much of it so he may have fallen more). The last time he went over to his coach and had some serious words with her.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Adam Rippon

4Lz - twofooted, definitely <<
3A+2T - ok, not much height
3Lo
CSSp
CiSt
3A - landed a bit on inside edge, holds on
3F+2T - forward landing on 3F, adds only +2T
2Lz+1Lo+3S
3Lz - 'Rippon'