ChSp
2A+2T
FCCoSp
SlSt
LSp

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ah, Zhenya's music again. :love:

Back to Sonia, she's a nice girl, but I find her and her skating too stiff for my taste, and her dress does look like Nancy Kerrigan's minus the cupcake skirt. :biggrin:

Kinga

Medalist
The only thing I can tell about Sonia is here gorgeous dresses. Both in SP and LP.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Mae Berenice Meite (FRA)

Music: Fever
Jessica's Theme (from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" soundtrack) by Alain Silvestri
Hey Pachuko (from "The Mask" soundtrack)

2A+3T
3Lo - fall
3Lz
CCoSp
3F - landed, perhaps UR
LSp - coe on Biellmann
2A+2T+2T
ChSp
3Lz - hand down
3T
FCSp
SlSt

She really enjoyed herself in that program, esp. the FW. So did the audience. She's got those 2A combos down!

She's a really big girl. Not sure the cutouts are a good idea esp. since they reveal the top of her tights.

Not my favorite but she has her points. And it's great to see a skater smile so much in a genuine way.

All three Frenchwomen had mediocre Biellman positions. Correct that: mediocre Biellmanns. (Slow, too.) Why do them?

Last edited:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Hmmm, that Euro links works fine for me. I better hold on to it.

Do you try different streams? I like stream #2. Then there is Eurosport2 but I won't try that now. Want nothing to interfer with my stream.

Jasper

Final Flight
rocketry, that stream is working but i can't change the sound and it's on mute......

Nadine

Record Breaker
Hopefully the final group's skating is better b/c I'm starting to get tired and wishing it was all over.