Practice Reports | Golden Skate

Practice Reports

seniorita

Record Breaker
^ the one that the leg doesnt drop?:)

Can someone post the tv schedule (in any timezone:cool:)? It is not posted on greek eurosport yet..

Last edited:

FlattFan

Match Penalty
It only took her a few strokes to go from one end of the rink to the other. So impressive.
Sofia needs to work on her skating skill. Her spiral barely covers half of the rink.
It's unfair to compare Sofia to a world and olympic champion, but that's the standard young girls should shoot for, right?

SerpentineSteps

On the Ice
wow Adelina skating to the same music as Mao?? Didn't see her FS skate in COC so..

Yeah, given that Mao and Adelina pretty likely be 1-2 (in some order) after the SP, I'm sure it'll be really awkward when the second one starts their FS ("Didn't I just hear this music?").

Nadine

Record Breaker
I like what I see of Adelina, and Mao seems to be doing okay, but her 3axel attempt was UR by at least a 1/2. :(

Now I'm just waiting to see some practice videos of the guys, as I feel COR is thee most loaded competition of the GP series. All three Russian males will be going head-to-head with one another, and I sincerely hope to see Zhenya up in the stands. *crossing my fingers* As well it will be a contrast in styles between the sublime Jeremy Abbott versus the athletic Brandon Mroz. Then sprinkle in the other guys and it should make for an exciting competition, at least I hope so! :cool: :love:

ps: and I hope to see some personal redemption for Rachael Flatt the most (last place has to be the worst she's ever skated! :eek: ), as well Agnes needs to conjure up some bravado. Gao seems to be doing okay, so I have no worries there. :)