Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Pairs SP, Friday 11/25/11, 7:35AM EST

  1. #31
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    135
    A bit surprised that S/S did not attempt throw 3A.

  2. #32
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Is it just me or is Aliona's and Robin's footwork a little too complicated? They normally have such good speed over the ice, but the footwork seemed to be so full of stuff that it kind of sucked the speed out of them.
    I didn't see this, but I thought the the same thing at Skate America. That might be the most complicated pairs footwork ever.

  3. #33
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by StellaCampo View Post
    A bit surprised that S/S did not attempt throw 3A.
    that was a winning choice so far...

  4. #34
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,678
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue View Post
    I didn't see this, but I thought the the same thing at Skate America. That might be the most complicated pairs footwork ever.
    And yet it got level 2! Can someone explain why?

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirunna View Post
    And yet it got level 2! Can someone explain why?
    All steps and turns have to be clean to count for higher features. A lot of those steps, though they were complicated, were executed badly and therefore not counting.

  6. #36
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,235
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveFigures View Post
    All steps and turns have to be clean to count for higher features. A lot of those steps, though they were complicated, were executed badly and therefore not counting.
    Good judging.

  7. #37
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,658
    Quote Originally Posted by skatinginbc View Post
    Good judging.
    Technically it's good calls by the Tech Panel.

  8. #38
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,790
    S/S back to normal So Far. Poor G/E. Improvement for S/k

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •