RUS
6 Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE
CAN
7 Meryl DAVIS / Charlie WHITE
USA

http://www.isuresults.com/results/gprus2011/

auser

Record Breaker
Anyone know the theme of T/S program? I'm trying to figure out the costume.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I <3 Pushkash and Guerreiro! I hope they are televised in the US! :yes:

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
I'm gonna go ahead and blame the camera work for that one, because B/S were not impressive. But I like them.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yikes! Bobrova/Soloviev were beaten by teammates Riazanova/Tkachenko in TES and were nearly beaten by their other teammates Pushkash/Guerreiro in TES as well.

None of these teams have looked very Latin to me. The hip and shoulder wiggles just aren't doing it for me.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Yikes! Bobrova/Soloviev were beaten by teammates Riazanova/Tkachenko in TES and were nearly beaten by their other teammates Pushkash/Guerreiro in TES as well.

He had trouble on the twizzles, almost fell, but saved it(sort of). To me, they looked better than in China, the program seems more "together". But their score in China was too big, 61 is ok I guess

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I had horror visions seeing Charlie made that mistake(remember 2008 Cup of Russia OD?) but this time he held it together. They looked a bit off today. I had the impression he was trying to catch her the entire program. This will lead but I don't know....the Canadians were better today for me

69....:disapp:

mycelticblessing

Final Flight
I had horror visions seeing Charlie made that mistake(remember 2008 Cup of Russia OD?) but this time he held it together. They looked a bit off today. I had the impression he was trying to catch her the entire program. This will lead but I don't know....the Canadians were better today for me

69....:disapp:

That was the first thing that came to my mind too! I don't think I will ever forget the 3 falls in the OD in 2008. That was such a disaster it was almost funny. Today, he seemed kind of off throughout the whole first half, but nice comeback.

69 is kind of high, but I did think they would be placed ahead of the Canadians. Though I have to say, I really prefer V/M's SD much more than D/W's this season.

gottadance

On the Ice
marks for White/Davis

Is it only me that thinks those marks are a joke - they took a long time to recover from the slip by Charlie but beside that, the program was slppy and she was off in the swizzle section - I dont get it at all ?