2nd runner up - Mericien Venzon
1st runner up - Zhaira Costiniano
Champion - Melissa Bulanhagui

Senior Men Division:
1st runner up - Maverick Clint Eguia
Champion - Christopher Caluza

koheikun90

On the Ice
Is it confirmed that Melissa and Christopher are competing for the Philippines internationally? Do they have their Philippine citizenship? I would be so excited to see the Philippines represented in Sochi and even the GPF circuit and I know these to have the talent to achieve this. I heard it's easy for Fil-ams to attain dual citizenship. I'm so glad that there are so many talented Filipinos in skating. In addition to these two there is Amanda Evora and Jessica Calalang in pairs. Anyone else?

MissIzzy

Final Flight
Bulanhagui got her citizenship this fall, but can't represent the Philippines internationally until next season due to ISU rules. I don't think Caluza's ever competed internationally, but I don't know if he has citizenship yet.

blue dog

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan!
Record Breaker
Chris received his citizenship this summer. Unlike Melissa he can go to 4cc because he never represented the US internationally.

ryanbfan

On the Ice
Chris received his citizenship this summer.

This. Chris is a friend of mine and has expressed to me a lot about wanting to compete for the Philippines because it's where his family is from and he wants a fair shot at competing internationally. From what I've seen on fb, he's really happy and content with how things are going so far :). I'm wishing him the best of luck!

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
So happy for Chris. I just found out last week he was competing for the Philippines. Congrats and good luck!

How lovely to see that Melissa won! Congratulations to all the champions, and I hope the Philippines shines internationally this season.

MagicFairy

On the Ice
Melissa cant go to Four Continents and Worlds this season, because she has to sit out 1 more year before she is eligible to represent the philippines at international competitions.
Is it already decided who will go to Worlds for the Philippines this season?

mskater93

Record Breaker
Does the second place finisher have a qualifying score at an international? If she doesn't, no one.

M

mylastduchess

Melissa cant go to Four Continents and Worlds this season, because she has to sit out 1 more year before she is eligible to represent the philippines at international competitions.
Is it already decided who will go to Worlds for the Philippines this season?

I think Zhaira C. can go to worlds (I think she's old enough), Caluza can be sent to 4CC first to get a qualifying score

mskater93

Record Breaker
You can't get a qualifying score for a Championship at a Championship, so if Zhaira or Caluza don't get one either at a European Senior B or Asia games in January, they won't be at 4CC or Worlds because 4CC is a continental championship event.

M

mylastduchess

You can't get a qualifying score for a Championship at a Championship, so if Zhaira or Caluza don't get one either at a European Senior B or Asia games in January, they won't be at 4CC or Worlds because 4CC is a continental championship event.

There is no Asian games, that was last year I think, Zhaira already has a qualifying score. Caluza is the one who needs one.

mskater93

Record Breaker
He needs to get to a competition that's considered an international BEFORE 4CC then!

MagicFairy

On the Ice
If Caluza dont get the score, i think they can still send Maverick Eguia, he has the minimum score from the JGP.

Chris could have competed at Golden Spin or Istanbul Cup in order to get the minimum score.

Hopefully he'll manage to compete at one of the January events (I think Helena Cup has Senior Men?).