Right Now: Pandora's "Unforgettable Holiday Moments on Ice" on NBC | Golden Skate

Right Now: Pandora's "Unforgettable Holiday Moments on Ice" on NBC

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Right Now: Pandora's "Unforgettable Holiday Moments on Ice" on NBC

Kimmie Meissner's in teh cast as are a lot of other favorites... hope it's good... Yama is hosting.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Douglas Razzano is featured in this . . . has hell frozen over? Usually you have to have a bigger name to participate in these televised shows. What a pleasant surprise! I am so ready to see Kimmie skate again - just love her! Watching this Christmas special puts me in the mood to make a pot of coffee and have it with egg nog. :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Naomi and Peter sure do get mileagle with their old CD costumes lol

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
...and as always Yuka Sato is her usual beautiful self.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I just love Yuka! :love: :) She is amazing.

Still bums me out that Brian's show is no longer on New Years Day, that was tradition for so long!

emma

Record Breaker
I usually hate the holiday skating specials - but this had some really nice moments and great cast! I was terribly afraid, though, that Brian B would just run out of ice, it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too small for him. amazing how good they all (still) skate [lesson in great basics...?]

Ice Princess

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I only caught the last hour, but glad I caught it! :) Kimmie sure grew up! It was great seeing Ekaterina Gordeeva. I've always loved her. It was great to see all of them! :)

I missed the first half, so I missed Yuka, but I got a lot of good skating. Brian can still hold an edge--what incredible long-lasting spreadeagles! He still commands the ice. Kimmie looks really good! I found myself wishing there was enough time left for her to train for nationals. I know, I know...in my dreams. I'm just glad she's continued skating in any capacity whatsoever, and that she clearly enjoys it so much.

Gordeyeva...what can I say. That woman controls a blade like no one else. She does slides and skips and all manner of syncopated maneuvering as if she's barefoot on a lawn somewhere. And her spins clock about twice as fast as Rachael's and even Brian's. I hope to goodness that lady is coaching someone, because gifts like that should be passed on. Not that anyone could duplicate any of it anyway.

You never know what little treasures you might find on a Disson show. A lot of the performances are bland, but there's always something lovely or compelling.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Good show. I was so impressed with Kimmie, especially her second number. Yuka, Katia, Brian and Michael sure know how to entertain.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
We all said the same thing about the rink size in relation to Brian's skating. He is still so good.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I thought it was now a capital offense for the video editor to break away from a skater on the ice and show the band?????
OUCH!

skateluvr

Record Breaker
It was totes amazing to see all my old favorites. :D

Katia's face looks very different...she looks like she loves the sun of sunny CA.She is maybe 40 now? It is amazing to think how fast the time has gone without Sergei. She looks very muscular, strong, womanly. I loved the young, innocent Katia with baby Daria. I know Daria no longer skates, but what about Elizaveta? She must be about 10 years old now, and it must be known if she has potential and will go the distance. I caught last half hour --maybe some skating will be on Youtube. I hate missing Yuka, and Brian was amazing still.

I would like to see Ilia on one of these shows, he i still young enough to do great content if he keeps up his jumps...I wonder If they will coach? I think they don't need to for money with Katia's big $$ success post Sergei.

I missed Kimmie, Too bad.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
she was 16 in 1988, right? so she's 39, close to 40! Wow, that just blows my mind lol

both Katia and Ilia coach.

Rachael

On the Ice
Katia's face looks very different...she looks like she loves the sun of sunny CA.She is maybe 40 now? It is amazing to think how fast the time has gone without Sergei. She looks very muscular, strong, womanly. I loved the young, innocent Katia with baby Daria. I know Daria no longer skates, but what about Elizaveta? She must be about 10 years old now, and it must be known if she has potential and will go the distance. I caught last half hour --maybe some skating will be on Youtube. I hate missing Yuka, and Brian was amazing still.

I would like to see Ilia on one of these shows, he i still young enough to do great content if he keeps up his jumps...I wonder If they will coach? I think they don't need to for money with Katia's big $$ success post Sergei.

I missed Kimmie, Too bad.

Katia looked great and so happy! When I saw her skate, it was the first time, I think ever, I didn't think of her skating with Sergei. I guess that she shows how much time has gone by.