Interviews from TEB
Sylvia posted this over at FSU
Interviews with various skaters at TEB
1. Patrick Chan would like to try ice dance with Alissa Czisny.
2. V/M have a lot of respect for Marina Zoueva
3. They hated skating to Malaguena
4. Anna Cappellinni is gorgeous and really upfront.
5. Meagan Duhamel is even more upfront (she rips into TEB's organization a little bit).
6. At Italian Nationals, for the exhibition, they painted the ice such that the skaters couldn't skate on it.
I hope you like them, we had so much fun interviewing skaters and they were funny and honest
Wicked Yankee Girl
They're wonderful! i particularly was glad to listen to C&L and V&M.
Off the ice
Sigrid, I remember seeing the orange team in the stands at last year's TEB, I was a few rows away and you girls seemed to be having so much fun! I'm sure the skaters picked up on that too and it shows in all these interviews. Will you be doing something similar at Euros/Worlds?
Originally Posted by sigrid
It's difficult not to see us hahaha. Adam Rippon for example, remembered us from 2 years before, we were surprised of hearing this
Originally Posted by Buttercup
Well some of my friends are going to Sheffield and they definitely want to do it. Me and another friend will go to Worlds, so let's see if it works there as well. And maybe we try to get Javier Fernandez at Spanish Nats.
At TEB we did it on Sunday morning before the gala so all the skaters had finished their competitions and were relaxed, but we wished we had more time, because we missed some skaters who wanted to do it (like Jeremy Abbott) but finally couldn't
Interesting that Abbott was at TEB, given that he wasn't competing there.
He said he stopped by because it was on his way to Russia.
Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue
Sigrid, thank you so much for the interviews! Great questions for skaters! I enjoyed all of them!
Last edited by Bluebonnet; 11-28-2011 at 01:03 PM.