Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bacharach "Tribute On Ice" live show vs. the broadcast

Custom Title
    Joesitz, I´m very glad that you were able to see Ilia´s "A House Is Not A Home" programme in the Bacharach show broadcast and liked it!

Lots of skating fans who saw it live, have been impressed with his skating and expressiveness. I´m looking forward to get the tape soon (looking forward to the music also!). Until then I´m enjoying of Ilia´s skating in Ice Wars. I would say that "A House Is Not A Home" was very impressive there too, and one could see all of the programme, LOL.

Rgirl, you mention SOI... I have read from Boitano´s Las Vegas show that Ilia skated to "Tango" ("Seisouso") from season 1998-1999 again. Let´s hope it will make the broadcast because it was a great performance!!! He skated to it in past season on the Japan tour also. I have always loved that programme (one of my biggest Ilia favourites) very much as the music and the choreography are so beautiful, full of sadness and passion.

Marjaana
    Last edited by Jaana; 12-21-2003 at 01:36 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2