Page 11 of 630 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

kilyca
    I remembered that YUZURU said on a different video.It about his SP.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI_-2...feature=colike

It is talked about his complicated feelings that lost many things in a big disaster.
    and The reason why he chose this music as.

YUZURU said in this way.
    0:30
    "Scriabin Etude in D# minor, op. 8 no. 12."
    The title in the Japanese is "悲愴"(pathetic)

1:11
    "wave ..., the sorrow about the tsunami, a violent wave, the calm sea. Those images appeared among oneself"

1:35
    "It is a sad image"
    "But I do not want a Japanese victim to feel sad".

I think that he was able to express it enough.

I add a postscript to that YUZURU said in this way.
    "Do not fade The memory of the earthquake disaster. I want you to remember a stricken area by watching my skating."
    Last edited by kilyca; 03-12-2012 at 09:59 PM.

kilyca
    The funny support video to Japanese male skaters. Because Yuzuru is included, I introduce it here.
    http://youtu.be/WvGw8E2DN9E

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by kilyca View Post
    The funny support video to Japanese male skaters. Because Yuzuru is included, I introduce it here.
    http://youtu.be/WvGw8E2DN9E
    i've watched this three times already!! hahha so cute <3

Banned
    thank you for the vids

I feel for him and I admire his toughness even in times of great troubles in his country

Custom Title
    How sweet. What a nice story. Peace on Earth to all!!!!

May God help all the Japanese people marking 1 year anniversary of earthquake/tsunami/reactors meltdown. It is terrifying, the natural disasters. In America, tornados ripped thru several states in March! This is not tornado season. It usually happens beginning in June. The earth is very sick, and I hope everyone with faith in a higher being prays because the earth is clearly so sick. In my area we had snow in October, before the leaves even changed or fell. I do collage art with leafs or used to. 1994 was the last year I could find unblighted maple leaves in my area. Then the so called Asian beetles came in this decade and destroyed so many maples and we had to cut hundreds and still the spread is not secure. Between an ice storm 4 years ago and the Asian beetles, we lost so many trees. Parts of the area have a barren look. It is so upsetting to see the photos of Japanese tsumnami. The earth is out of balance and I think everyone is afraid as every week, there is natural disaster somewhere.

I don't think God will reverse what we humans are doing to the earth. The world mourns with Japan.

Thanks for those adorable videos. Who was the skater dressed like the samurai warrior? It was funny to see Brian's image pop up amidst all the japanese skaters. I would love to experience a show in Japan, or better a competition because the skaters like Mao and Dai are like rock stars. It must be very entertaining to experience this mania for skating in Japan. (or Korea for that matter!) Sad Yuna is not around anymore.
    Last edited by skateluvr; 03-13-2012 at 09:58 PM.

kilyca
    Quote Originally Posted by skateluvr View Post
    May God help all the Japanese people marking 1 year anniversary of earthquake/tsunami/reactors meltdown. It is terrifying, the natural disasters. In America, tornados ripped thru several states in March! This is not tornado season. It usually happens beginning in June. The earth is very sick, and I hope everyone with faith in a higher being prays because the earth is clearly so sick. In my area we had snow in October, before the leaves even changed or fell. I do collage art with leafs or used to. 1994 was the last year I could find unblighted maple leaves in my area. Then the so called Asian beetles came in this decade and destroyed so many maples and we had to cut hundreds and still the spread is not secure. Between an ice storm 4 years ago and the Asian beetles, we lost so many trees. Parts of the area have a barren look. It is so upsetting to see the photos of Japanese tsumnami. The earth is out of balance and I think everyone is afraid as every week, there is natural disaster somewhere.

I don't think God will reverse what we humans are doing to the earth. The world mourns with Japan.

Thanks for those adorable videos. Who was the skater dressed like the samurai warrior? It was funny to see Brian's image pop up amidst all the japanese skaters. I would love to experience a show in Japan, or better a competition because the skaters like Mao and Dai are like rock stars. It must be very entertaining to experience this mania for skating in Japan. (or Korea for that matter!) Sad Yuna is not around anymore.
    Yes, disaster happens to anyone so that you say.
    The earth is not existence for only human prosperity.
    So we get ready to reduce damage and must live.

In Japan, The warning was left on a monument and ancient documents and a historic spot and the place name which people several hundred years ago and 1,000 years ago made . " When big earthquake was generated, and a tsunami came to here." We thought it to be a mere old tale, and we overlooked the warning from ancient people.
    But we modern people could leave a concrete picture and a scientific record.
    It's same about the tornado and hurricane and abnormality of creature and etc.
    There studies advance and should be able to reduce damage.

So, we Japanese don't forget that people different in religion to believe in gave prayer with the same feeling. Thanks!
    As kriwyr1009 wrote it before, we welcome many gods. So, many gods of the world gave us wisdom and morality.

The name of the samurai skater is Tatsuki Machida(町田 樹). His unique expression is shown in 4CC of this year. If he becomes able to jump with confidence, more high ranks are not impossible. (it applies to Mura too)

The factor that Mao and Daisuke surely made popularity of the skating.
    But now. All skaters are STARS in the ice show and competition, in Japan. Of course including foreign skaters!☆
    The videos of many competitions and foreign skaters is uploaded in "nicovideo". We watch the broadcast content such as CBC and Universal Sports and Euro Sports and translated and enjoy them.
    When we found that there was a vacant seats, on the video of a competition held in a foreign country "No way! I wanted to go there and wanted to sit in that seat!!!!! (ah...but had no time no money...orz)" we say together like that.
    Japanese skate mania respects a personality and passion of the skaters very much.

If my English is strange, I'm sorry. Because grammar and expressions are too different in Japanese and English. But I don't give it up
    Last edited by kilyca; 03-18-2012 at 10:51 PM.

Custom Title
    Too much talent in Japan. Amazing.

kilyca
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr....58iu%2BZyjc%3D
    Favorite collage Ninja YUZU

This link to the video site "nicovideo" of Japan. The collage clip that Yuzuru changes into the costumes of other skaters with Kozuka. It is the work of the person who made Ninja YUZU.
    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17046192

Footnote
    It is displayed by a Japanese language first, but you can choose English language when you push written in "Facebookでログイン". you can watch it with Facebook account.
    When it is not Facebook, push 「はじめての方はアカウント新規登録へ」[making new account] and transmit an e-mail address. When you register from a URL in the email, you can choose a language in lower part of the screen.
    Last edited by kilyca; 03-19-2012 at 12:12 AM.

kilyca
    Quote Originally Posted by Becki View Post
    can yuzuru speak english? i can't seem to find any clips of him speaking....
    It became late, but I reply to it.

He told that he was weak in English before.
    However, he seems to be able to reading and hearing a conversation only a little.
    And it was said that he took the communication by a gesture somehow.
    He can image the English word, but, like many Japanese, it seems to be hard to express it by a conversation. If he will training under a foreign coach in the future, like Miki Ando and Daisuke, his English may improve.

Custom Title
    Latest news on the Japanese skaters with a special focus on Yuzuru, broadcasted on Fuji TV last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ML6fjaD0O0

Seems Yuzuru is in a good shape.
    Hope he will do well in Nice!

Custom Title
    just out of curiousity - does anyone know if Yuzuru or any member of Team Japan is romantically linked to another skater??

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    Latest news on the Japanese skaters with a special focus on Yuzuru, broadcasted on Fuji TV last night.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ML6fjaD0O0
    Is this Arakawa talking? Thanx for vid!
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor2014 View Post
    I’m kinda surprised that Plushy said Hanyu is the one to beat instead of someone like Chan…At which interview did Plushy say this? Does anyone know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    I don't know the whole story behind this, but often an athlete will diss another one by ignoring him.
    He has talked about Hanyu in many interviews like 2010
    For example, the junior world champion Yuzuru Hanyu is very emotional, malleable, a brilliant athlete. He already performs the most complex elements. I was offered big money to work with him, but I refused. Firstly, because he will be my opponent...

since they toured Japan in summer 2010 but one recent I found that I think the poster was refering to is this one from Cor 2011

- First place of the 16-y. o. Japanese Yuzuru Hanyu was unexpected for you?
    - He is going towards his aim for a long time. Sometimes he lacks stability, but this is due to his age. There growing a very serious competitor for our country, our athletes and for me personally. At practices the Japanese does two quads - Salchow and toe loop in combination. Just few cross-overs (несколько перебежек) - and two difficult jumps. We performed at the exhibitions in Japan. Igor Bobrin worked with him, and his victory in Moscow is logical.

So I think mentioning Chan was rather irrelevant.

Custom Title
    Thanks, seniorita.
    Quote Originally Posted by Becki View Post
    just out of curiousity - does anyone know if Yuzuru or any member of Team Japan is romantically linked to another skater??
    Hanyu is not romantically linked to anyone. He has never had a girlfirend.

As for other Japanese skaters, I heard that Asada is romantically linked to Kozuka and Daisuke admitted he fell in love with Yukina Ota at first sight. Yukina is such a lucky girl. Why aren’t they dating?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor2014 View Post
    Thanks, seniorita.

Hanyu is not romantically linked to anyone. He has never had a girlfirend.

As for other Japanese skaters, I heard that Asada is romantically linked to Kozuka and Daisuke admitted he fell in love with Yukina Ota at first sight. Yukina is such a lucky girl. Why aren’t they dating?
    I've heard that Kozuka likes Mao, but I don't believe they are a couple. As far as I know, Mao has never had a boyfriend, and I think she just likes Kozuka as a friend, though they have become very close through sharing the same coach. I believe Kozuka has admitted openly, however, that he has feelings for Mao, but I don't believe the relationship has progressed to anything more than friendship, at this point.

Page 11 of 630 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast