Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 1308

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu: 2012-13 Season

  1. #661
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pitterpatter View Post
    sampaguita, his music is from the album of Notre Dame de Paris music recorded by the orchestra 'I Fiamminghi'. The songs he uses in his FS are Les Temps des Cathedrales, Les Sans-papiers, Tu Vas Me Detruire and Danse Esmeralda; in that order I believe.
    Thank you very much! I found Les Temps des Cathedrales by I Fiamminghi on youtube, I hope I can find the rest. It's good music.

  2. #662
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    355

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sampaguita View Post
    Thank you very much! I found Les Temps des Cathedrales by I Fiamminghi on youtube, I hope I can find the rest. It's good music.
    Yes, I love the music; I actually have all the songs on my ipod (I Fiamminghi version). If you can't find the rest of the songs I'd be willing to send them to you or something, though I don't know how that would work or if I'm even allowed to be saying this on the forum...

  3. #663

  4. #664
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    30

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ser22 View Post
    is the very beginning of the video. Small.

  5. #665
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ser22 View Post
    Thanks for the link!

  6. #666
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    30

    0 Not allowed!
    Every news video. no full video.
    Yuzu cry....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVuxTqlv-OU

  7. #667
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    30

    0 Not allowed!

  8. #668
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    182

    0 Not allowed!

  9. #669
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jjane45 View Post
    Wow! Is that really a coincidence? I thought his name means something about archery, though...
    Anyway, I'd like to visit there someday!

  10. #670
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    90

    0 Not allowed!
    According to this magazine, Yuzuru is now 173 cm tall. He is growing!
    http://gekkan.bunshun.jp/mwimgs/4/4/...a860603588.jpg

  11. #671
    Medalist figuristka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Finland & Canada
    Posts
    1,395

    0 Not allowed!
    In the pj Kwong interview she said she was not sure Hanyu 100% healthy since 4cc and she heard rumblings in that way. Any news on this? I for one hope Chan, Hanyu and Takahashi are all healthy and have great competitions.

  12. #672
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    182

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanaka View Post
    According to this magazine, Yuzuru is now 173 cm tall. He is growing!
    http://gekkan.bunshun.jp/mwimgs/4/4/...a860603588.jpg
    And a whopping 53 kg (~117 lbs)...


    Quote Originally Posted by figuristka View Post
    In the pj Kwong interview she said she was not sure Hanyu 100% healthy since 4cc and she heard rumblings in that way. Any news on this? I for one hope Chan, Hanyu and Takahashi are all healthy and have great competitions.
    Hope he is fine.

  13. #673
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    355

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by figuristka View Post
    In the pj Kwong interview she said she was not sure Hanyu 100% healthy since 4cc and she heard rumblings in that way. Any news on this? I for one hope Chan, Hanyu and Takahashi are all healthy and have great competitions.
    Hope he's okay... I wish PJ wouldn't speculate like this, if he's injured/sick and you want to report it, then report it as such, if he's not or you're not sure then don't bring it up on the offhand in an interview. Passing off 'rumblings' when you're in the FS media does no one any good, only causes fans more worry.

  14. #674
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    30

    0 Not allowed!
    Yuzu:
    Ten years from now I think I’ll… have landed a quad axel. Just kidding (lol). But, I’ll be 27? Will my body be holding up then… I think I’ll be done when I’m 22-23. Retired then I guess? If I continued 10 years from now, it’ll be tough on my body.

    What will skating be like 10 years from now?

    Not sure about 10 years from now but… when I’m 22-23, I’ll have evolved as a skater. Right now, there are a lot of younger skaters who are great at dancing. If they get their jumps together, our generation probably won’t be able to win! Also, the skaters the same age as me haven’t moved up to seniors yet. Once they move up, we can compete side-by-side… and I think a new quad era will come. In that era, I want to be a skater who can stand at the very top until the very end along the lines of Takahashi and Patrick.

  15. #675
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    30

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ser22 View Post
    Yuzu:
    Ten years from now I think I’ll… have landed a quad axel. Just kidding (lol). But, I’ll be 27? Will my body be holding up then… I think I’ll be done when I’m 22-23. Retired then I guess? If I continued 10 years from now, it’ll be tough on my body.

    What will skating be like 10 years from now?

    Not sure about 10 years from now but… when I’m 22-23, I’ll have evolved as a skater. Right now, there are a lot of younger skaters who are great at dancing. If they get their jumps together, our generation probably won’t be able to win! Also, the skaters the same age as me haven’t moved up to seniors yet. Once they move up, we can compete side-by-side… and I think a new quad era will come. In that era, I want to be a skater who can stand at the very top until the very end along the lines of Takahashi and Patrick.
    From Cutting Edge 2013, p. 84

Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •