Page 81 of 580 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 8689

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Custom Title
    http://pigeon-post.net/events/2013Worlds/quotes.html#G3

"Once I was better I went to training too hard without Brian (Orser). I should have taken a slow start, but I trained too hard, did quad toe and quad Salchow. "

I want to believe he finally learned something from this experience.
    Nice comment from Javi, too!

Sampaguita, your work is just fine!!
    I always thank you for your information and translations

Custom Title
    Yuzu is just so strong, he really have champion mentality, but next time please care about your health first!

I think his 80 was deserved, except I will give him +10 bonus for his fighting spirit and being adorable!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ser22 View Post
    Thank you Yuzu! My samurai!
    Little Yuzu,you're umbelivable! Go back home and restore yourself, your health, your life, your skating and your magic -wild-raw-passionate artistry!

Next year i want to see you point your finger to the sky again !

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by yude View Post
    http://pigeon-post.net/events/2013Worlds/quotes.html#G3

"Once I was better I went to training too hard without Brian (Orser). I should have taken a slow start, but I trained too hard, did quad toe and quad Salchow. "

I want to believe he finally learned something from this experience.
    Nice comment from Javi, too!

Sampaguita, your work is just fine!!
    I always thank you for your information and translations
    Thank you yude! I'm glad the translations are okay. I also thank you for all your contributions to this forum. I always appreciate it when someone does the translating for me!

I'm glad that Yuzuru made this comment -- I hope he has learned to listen to his body and not to overtrain.

I was yelling "good boy" every time he landed a jump in his FS. Adore him always. Proud of his skate after the bad short. Hope he is healthy next year.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by giulia95 View Post
    Little Yuzu,you're umbelivable! Go back home and restore yourself, your health, your life, your skating and your magic -wild-row-passionate artistry!

Next year i want to see you point your finger to the sky again !
    Yes!

Custom Title
    Yuzu! We are proud of you!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5vzU169uwI

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by treeloving View Post
    Yuzu is just so strong, he really have champion mentality, but next time please care about your health first!

I think his 80 was deserved, except I will give him +10 bonus for his fighting spirit and being adorable!
    Lol, ITA

On the Ice
    Thank you Yuzuru for your fighting spirit! It was an amazing skate, so proud of you!
    Also thanks for all translations in these thread)))
    I hope that Yuzuru and B.Orser will learn a lot from these season and next will only be better! Now Yuzuru must take a rest and take care of his health and then we will wait for new amazing programs! (I surely will miss this year's SP)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sampaguita View Post
    Yuzuru: "It was fighting spirit. My knee and ankle are injured, but I thought I would strive to complete it even if I collapse at the end. I have this immense feeling of achievement. "
    (
    So so happy he managed to skate the way he wanted to under the circumstances, I agree with the poster who said he has a champion's mentality. So proud to be a fan! Hopefully he'll skip WTT to focus on healing up and that no further damage was done to his knee... His team has serious work to do in coming up with a better method to keep him healthy heading into next season. I'm starting to think he's got a bit of a hot-headed teenager approach to his training though, and I don't agree that his health and injury problems can be entirely blamed on his coaching team. He's got to learn to be responsible about his well being and not do things like overtraining while away from his coach or practicing quads in secret. That's got to come from him, it's part of the growing process.

I think 80 PCS was a fair enough mark, but it definitely could've been higher when considered in the context of some of the other skaters' scores. Not to take anything away from him, but Javi pretty much won the bronze over Yuzuru based on the 5 PCS differential between them. It'd be a bit more understandable if Javi had another Euros kind of skate here, but .

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by pitterpatter View Post
    He's got to learn to be responsible about his well being and not do things like overtraining while away from his coach or practicing quads in secret. .
    Did Yuzu practice Quads in secret in Canada ?

Custom Title
    Yuzu withdraw from the Exhibition Gala.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ser22 View Post
    Yuzu withdraw from the Exhibition Gala.
    Huh? How could he have withdrawn when he wasn't invited in the first place?

Custom Title

Not been invited to gala?

One does not simply skate into Sochi MaiKatze's Avatar
    I think he might not be feeling well enough to have skated there.

Page 81 of 580 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 ... LastLast