Page 84 of 707 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 584 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 10599

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by yude View Post
    My personal wish for Yuzuru next season is: stay healthy, less shows, less traveling time, less media hype. Of course, two good and passionate programs, too
    ITA!!!
    This is exactly my wish for him next season. It's a shame that he didn't get a medal at this WC, but It's such an accomplished feeling for him to finish his FS strong, contribute to Japan's 3 spot and have the crowds' supports right till the end of the program. He sure is a brave kid and his fighting spirit is really inspiring. I believe the small bronze medal gives him huge motivation working for next season.
    Neverthless, I think the frequent travelling issue is something he really needs to solve next season. All those jet legs, transportation and stuff can be really consuming, and change of enviroment like air, humidity, etc. may affect him more than others because of his asthma.
    But first things first, I hope he takes more time off to just relax and fully recover from injury.

I'm not suprised, didn't he successfully execute all his 3As AGAIN this season in competition?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by figuristka View Post
    Thank you. Wish it was longer too but glad to see him with his small medal.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=XiLzxxWONec
    Javi @3:38

The latest news about Yuzu's injury: http://www.jiji.com/jc/c?g=spo_30&k=2013032000324
    It says that he needs one month to recuperate from his injury and he will be withdrawing from WTT.

Quote Originally Posted by giulia95 View Post
    Who's the lady talking to Yuzu? Thanks in advance!
    Found out who she is. Kobayashi Yoshiko, a JFS official in charge of the athletes' physical fitness.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by zydeco88 View Post
    The latest news about Yuzu's injury: http://www.jiji.com/jc/c?g=spo_30&k=2013032000324
    It says that he needs one month to recuperate from his injury and he will be withdrawing from WTT.
    Thanks for the update. Yes, one month rest no skating and no jumping, just like I thought he needs at least 4 weeks for recovering, but I really hope he can take more time off to enjoy the off season with his family, and less show please!

Custom Title
    Thanks for the links, giulia95 and zydeco88!!
    Awww, Yuzuru is so adorable and he and Javier make me smile Wish we could hear what they were talking about. I want to hear his English more but maybe someday

http://www.nikkansports.com/sports/n...0-1100526.html

This article says that he had a knee examination after coming back to Japan, so I think he can have time off with his family&friends in Sendai Maybe he will attend an Entrance ceremony of Waseda University in next month?

Custom Title
    [url]

Found out who she is. Kobayashi Yoshiko, a JFS official in charge of the athletes' physical fitness.
    thank you so much!

Banned
    This article says that he had a knee examination after coming back to Japan
    It's a knee now? It was an ankle and lungs in London. It was stomach flu or whatever in Sochi. Seems like Cricket Club had to take anatomy classes to come up with excuses instead of saying "we screwed up and the over-exhausted guy simply physically can't skate".
    Last edited by dorispulaski; 03-24-2013 at 11:28 AM. Reason: edited to remove unapproved post

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    It was an ankle and lungs in London.
    They (Tracy and Borser) have been saying flu and knee injury all along. He came down with flu and missed about two weeks of training, suffered a knee injury afterwards and missed another week, followed by three days of limited training before going to London. He injured his ankle during the 6-min warm-up before FS.

Banned
    They (Tracy and Borser) have been saying flu and knee injury all along. He came down with flu and missed about two weeks of training, suffered a knee injury afterwards and missed another week, followed by three days of limited training before going to London. He injured his ankle during the 6-min warm-up before FS.
    Never mind. Afterall it's his reputation among general public, not fans, mind. The one that is hardest to earn and maintain, especially if you have so many sick days happen 'in time'.

Custom Title
    (((Yuzuru))) Thank you so much for a wonderful season, you have established yourself as a top contender, injuries notwithstanding. Now please relax, rest, regroup, and fight back next season!!! <3 <3 <3

Thanks for the info on Yuzu. Wishing him a good rest and speedy recovery. It is amazing that he could skate
    at all at Worlds due to his injury but he was determined and did his job, very well I might add.

Rinkside
    Yuzuru, you made all of us proud. At the WC, you showed something I want to see from any sport and I was deeply moved.
    By the way, could anybody kindly tell me how to use ignorance list? It seems I need to use that function not to be bothered by one hater in this thread.

One does not simply skate into Sochi MaiKatze's Avatar
    Click on the name of the user you want to ignore. You come to his profile page. Then click on: Add to ignore list. This way you will see when they post something but not the post itself because it will be hidden. Simple as that!

I hope he will come back stronger than ever. I can't wait to see what programs he will have next season. I hope for more emotionally satisfying moments. I want to see him cry tears of joy and not of pain in Sochi!

Custom Title
    Click on the user's name > View profile > Add to Ignore List. Easy.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by MaiKatze View Post
    Click on the name of the user you want to ignore. You come to his profile page. Then click on: Add to ignore list. This way you will see when they post something but not the post itself because it will be hidden. Simple as that!
    Finally,MaiKatze you are the savior for us all!

Glad to know his knee injury is not as serious as career ending injury.Thank you,skating god!

The wonderful fan art for our manga prince:
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=33795950

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=XiLzxxWONec
    Javi @3:38

Thankyou so much for the longer version. Pitty they didn't interview Yuzuru too. Iam always curious to see how his English is improving. Yuzuru and Javier were adorable.

Page 84 of 707 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 584 ... LastLast