Page 53 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 1308

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu: 2012-13 Season

  1. #781
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    29

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    It was an ankle and lungs in London.
    They (Tracy and Borser) have been saying flu and knee injury all along. He came down with flu and missed about two weeks of training, suffered a knee injury afterwards and missed another week, followed by three days of limited training before going to London. He injured his ankle during the 6-min warm-up before FS.

  2. #782

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by zydeco88 View Post
    They (Tracy and Borser) have been saying flu and knee injury all along. He came down with flu and missed about two weeks of training, suffered a knee injury afterwards and missed another week, followed by three days of limited training before going to London. He injured his ankle during the 6-min warm-up before FS.
    Never mind. Afterall it's his reputation among general public, not fans, mind. The one that is hardest to earn and maintain, especially if you have so many sick days happen 'in time'.

  3. #783
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    182

    0 Not allowed!
    (((Yuzuru))) Thank you so much for a wonderful season, you have established yourself as a top contender, injuries notwithstanding. Now please relax, rest, regroup, and fight back next season!!! <3 <3 <3

  4. #784
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,058

    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the info on Yuzu. Wishing him a good rest and speedy recovery. It is amazing that he could skate
    at all at Worlds due to his injury but he was determined and did his job, very well I might add.

  5. #785
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1

    0 Not allowed!
    Yuzuru, you made all of us proud. At the WC, you showed something I want to see from any sport and I was deeply moved.
    By the way, could anybody kindly tell me how to use ignorance list? It seems I need to use that function not to be bothered by one hater in this thread.

  6. #786
    五月の猫 MaiKatze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,927
    Country: Germany

    0 Not allowed!
    Click on the name of the user you want to ignore. You come to his profile page. Then click on: Add to ignore list. This way you will see when they post something but not the post itself because it will be hidden. Simple as that!

    I hope he will come back stronger than ever. I can't wait to see what programs he will have next season. I hope for more emotionally satisfying moments. I want to see him cry tears of joy and not of pain in Sochi!

  7. #787
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    182

    0 Not allowed!
    Click on the user's name > View profile > Add to Ignore List. Easy.

  8. #788
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    14

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaiKatze View Post
    Click on the name of the user you want to ignore. You come to his profile page. Then click on: Add to ignore list. This way you will see when they post something but not the post itself because it will be hidden. Simple as that!
    Finally,MaiKatze you are the savior for us all!

    Glad to know his knee injury is not as serious as career ending injury.Thank you,skating god!

    The wonderful fan art for our manga prince:
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=33795950

  9. #789
    Medalist figuristka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,395

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by zydeco88 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=XiLzxxWONec
    Javi @3:38

    The latest news about Yuzu's injury: http://www.jiji.com/jc/c?g=spo_30&k=2013032000324
    It says that he needs one month to recuperate from his injury and he will be withdrawing from WTT.


    Found out who she is. Kobayashi Yoshiko, a JFS official in charge of the athletes' physical fitness.
    Thankyou so much for the longer version. Pitty they didn't interview Yuzuru too. Iam always curious to see how his English is improving. Yuzuru and Javier were adorable.

  10. #790
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    226
    Country: Italy

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsa G View Post
    Finally,MaiKatze you are the savior for us all!

    Glad to know his knee injury is not as serious as career ending injury.Thank you,skating god!
    Every time it happens, I ask myself why this shocking theme is constantly mentionated inside and outside of this thread..

    it seems skating god has a lot more work to do since Yuzu had to move to Canada... I heard skating god saying he's overworking himself because of Yuzu and wants a smart coach to protect the samurai kid in order to have some divine rest finally or he will go on strike next year!!!

  11. #791
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    29

    0 Not allowed!
    http://pigeon-post.net/events/2013Wo...es.html#Yuzuru

    +++ Yuzuru(HANYU)'s injury update +++ Mar. 21 on Pigeon Post
    Brian(ORSER) suggested that he should go back to Japan in order to undergo tests on left knee and right ankle injuries. Its results indicate a left knee Patellar tendinitis("jumper's knee"), which requires 1 month of rest; but his right ankle - the sprain has been concerning him for a long time since childhood - he sprained it again in warm-up 6 minutes before Worlds FS, which is not in critical condition, fortunately. Yuzuru is going to prepare for the next season, work on rehabilitation "little by little" (as he confessed that he "should have taken a slow start," after Worlds FS). He withdrew from World Team Trophy in Japan next month.

  12. #792
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    226
    Country: Italy

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by zydeco88 View Post
    http://pigeon-post.net/events/2013Wo...es.html#Yuzuru

    +++ Yuzuru(HANYU)'s injury update +++ Mar. 21 on Pigeon Post
    Brian(ORSER) suggested that he should go back to Japan in order to undergo tests on left knee and right ankle injuries. Its results indicate a left knee Patellar tendinitis("jumper's knee"), which requires 1 month of rest; but his right ankle - the sprain has been concerning him for a long time since childhood - he sprained it again in warm-up 6 minutes before Worlds FS, which is not in critical condition, fortunately. Yuzuru is going to prepare for the next season, work on rehabilitation "little by little" (as he confessed that he "should have taken a slow start," after Worlds FS). He withdrew from World Team Trophy in Japan next month.
    if Yuzu won't be so lucky to have his former team back, at list I hope Borser will stop destroying his delicate body forcing him to train 4 to 6 hours per day . Yuzuru has already wasted a world gold medal. They have stopped his phenomenal trajectory of talent ,maybe it's time to adjust the training policy before it's too late

  13. #793
    On the Ice Lunna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    41
    Country: Russia

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yude View Post
    Cheering for him, I feel like I am his mother even though I am not a mother in my real life.
    I can't help it, sorry Yuzuru!!
    You're not only one who feels the same way)))
    All I want is to see his happy face after every important skate)))

  14. #794
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12

    0 Not allowed!
    Yuzuru dancing and being adorable before 6 min practice
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pI97KzJmP0

  15. #795
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    297
    Country: Japan

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommmy View Post
    Yuzuru dancing and being adorable before 6 min practice
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pI97KzJmP0
    LoL. He was also dancing before the small medal ceremony

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bMYF7pYNx4

    Yuzuru imitates Mura-Shogun

Page 53 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •