Simon: "Back on form! This shining light of Japanese figure skating. He's redeemed himself. It must have been awful for him in the SP making mistake after mistake and you can see that he's physically wrecked and dragged apart mentally as well I'm sure. But what a skater he is. He won't get a medal, unless they have disasters, no there's too much to do his SP wasn't good enough. But if we see 3 better programs that tonight we're in for a real treat."
Nicky: "It's amazing when you look at that we have 11 to go yeah?"
Nicky: "Incredible, that was just brilliant. Loved it! Two fantastic efforts on the quad there. And the release of energy there at the end of the season. And to come out with a performance like that, he skated fantastically at the NHK Trophy, couldn't hold it together at the 4CC but boy, when it matters he's come out here in the final stages of the WC and really put it together. The 4T there, a hint of a downgrade there I think on that one, and again on this one, oh no, that looked round."
Simon: "Put the hand down."
Nicky: "The hand down, the key is the rotation though, he'll go down on the grade of execution which won't hurt him too much, you don't want to be UR"
Simon: "AHAHAHAHA" *Brian's uhh, side-line choreography?*
Nicky: "BEAUTIFUL! Lovely lines there, I'm glad Hanyu didn't have that in the program. Stick to the technical stuff Brian, don't do the choreography."
Simon: "Ahh, I'm so please. Cause you know I'm a massive fan."
Nicky: "And I."
Nicky: "Just brilliant."
Simon: "Ha, yeah I know. Me too, he is an absolute genius. Well that really has thrown the cats amongst the pigeons. It's thrown down the gauntlet. And the other guys have got to perform now. It should be a sensational night of mens' figure skating."
Nicky: " That's like Simon on a Friday night" *Yuzu falls to the ice*
Simon: "Ahahaha, no Secrets. He is absolutely spent."
Nicky: "Yeah, well done. Score should be huge."
Simon: "His best is 177.12. The problem is of course, he is skating early on as far as the big guns are concerned. So the judges will hold something back, they have to. 169.05, that will take him way clear in the lead. 244, he's 28 marks ahead of anything else, and he should be moving up from 9th place, how far remains to be seen but he couldn't have done more, well done."
I was bored so I transcribed their entire little spiel afterwards. My favourite is still their quote after the SP "I think he has the potential to be the finest figure skater in history" ^^
BTW Yunamao, to answer your question, I don't believe YouTube would remove private videos coz I saw lots of video uploaded in 2010 or 2011 are still alive now on YouTube. Perhaps private sharing is the only possible way to share also secure videos on Youtube IMO.
HelTra91, the whole transcript of Euro Sport British broadcast!! You just did something really amazing!
I really love two gentlemen from British Euro Sport, Chris and Simon, they've said tons of fabulous words of Yuzuru since 2008 or 2009.
Source: 1 2 3 4
Reports on the items being displayed in the gallery (14 exhibits of Yuzuru, three presented in two-panel format which run vertically from top to bottom or sideways, adding up to a total of 17 photos and a slideshow which includes some rare and unpublished works):
1. Fantasy on Ice 2012 in Fukui, "Hana Ni Nare": smiling gently with his right hand held up in the air.
2. Japan Super Challenge 2013 Backstage. This is divided into two panels, arranged sideways. The pictures were presumably taken in a room which Yuzuru used to practice his jumps off-ice on a pink skate spinner during one of the scenes in Fuji TV broadcast of JSC, right before a commercial break and before Kanako vs. Yuzuru showdown (unfortunately the YT video has been taken down or set to Private). There are some barres mounted in that room. In both pictures, Yuzuru wears a deep blue AE (American Eagle) hoodie over a red T-shirt and black jersey pants and is doing some sort of barre exercises, giving a bashful but playful smile.
3. A two-shot with Sashida Fumiya at FaOI in Fukui, with Yuzuru in the middle of giving autograph. (Probably this one)
4. JSC 2013 "Parisienne Walkways": a side-angle shot of the side lunge, the picture used in the exhibition poster.
5. NHK Trophy 2012 "Hana ni Nare": a shot of Yuzuru having fun while doing the step sequence.
6. Kobe Charity Gala 2011 "Swan Lake": waiting at the rink entrance for his turn to perform, biting his lower lip while gazing upwards, with Miyamoto Kenji gazing down in the background.
7. Probably taken at Japanese Nats 2012 "Parisienne Walkways": presumably after being summoned to take the ice, right before starting his program, smiling a little, his expression showing signs of nervousness, taken from the rear angle, diagonal to the right.
8. Skate America 2012 SP and FS: Two-panel, arranged from top to bottom. A three shot of Yuzu, Orser and Pooh at the side of the rink. (doing a bit of squats in the FS picture, the one he always does at the boards right before his performance, see the picture here, albeit very small but discernible, I think it's the picture at the top farthest to the left)
9. Chiba Aqua Rink (bottom pic farthest to the left): working on "Hana ni Nare" choreography with Miyamoto Kenji, clad in UnderArmour fitted shortsleeve with red bands running along the shoulders and the sides of the hips, grey down the sleeves and the sides of his body. Top panel: Yuzuru with left arm extended above the head and right arm extended behind the shoulder, MiyaKen right behind him holding his right shoulder down while supporting the right arm. Bottom panel: close-up of the upper body, Yuzuru with both arms extended to the side, MiyaKen supporting his arms from behind and helping him with the posture.
10. SA 2012 "Hello, I love you" EX: second pic from the left
11. Aoi Honoo's back cover image (third from the left): a bigger close-up shot of Yuzuru smiling (slightly different from the original back cover image, I think.)
12. Worlds 2013 "Notre Dame de Paris" (fourth from the left, top): in a kowtow orz position (completely spent), taken from the right angle.
13. Worlds 2012 "Etude in D Minor" (fourth from the left, bottom): waiting by the rinkside with earphones plugged into his ears, doing some mental imagery, taken from the right angle.
14. JSC 2012 "Romeo and Juliet": fifth from the left.
(Mash-up of pictures of the five skaters involved in this project, presented in chronological order)
1. (JSC or MOI? unknown origin, should be circa 2007-2008 when he's about 13 y.o., could be from this vid) "SingSingSing": clad in pink shirt, doing a layback ina bauer
2. Bolero - 5 pics; Paganini - 4; MI2 (Ice Jewellery 2009 in Kanazawa or Dream On Ice 2009) - 3; DOI 2010 Swan Lake - 1; NHK Trophy 2010 Zigeunerweisen - 4; Kobe Charity Gala Swan Lake - 1; at Kobe charity collection booth - 1
3. From here onwards, names of the events omitted: Romeo & Juliet - 12; Etude in D Minor - 13; JB's Somebody To Love, in white T-shirt - 1; Swan Lake - 8; Hello I Love You - 3; Hana ni Nare - 6; Parisienne Walkways - 9; Notre Dame de Paris - 9 (the original poster said that she might have missed some pics)
4. Backstage pics, pics from official practices, and others: Aoi Honoo back cover, in white T-shirt - 2 (one displayed in full colour, the other in sepia); Yuzuru leaning against a wall, clad in white Japan team jacket (from Aoi Honoo AutoBio) - 2; official practices in Under Armour sportswear - 2; Worlds 2012 Backstage pictures from Cutting Edge (one of which is a pic of him resting his chin on a windowsill) - 4; JN Official Practice "Parisienne Walkways", wearing a white team jacket and doing the lean-back-way-back pose (refer to the 2nd or 3rd pose from the left here, the one he does right in front of the judges, not sure how to word this correctly ) - 1; Photo Exhibit no. 9 Bottom Panel with arms stretched out sideways is shown again in the slideshow and another pic taken at the same place showing Yuzuru at the rinkside sweating profusely and giving a V-sign. Lastly, the photos of his barre exercises, 5 in total: two that were made into photo exhibits appear in the slideshow again and 3 additional pictures. The 1st pic shows Yuzuru laughing (while flattening out/pulling his philtrum down as he sometimes does), his right hand holding onto the barre. In the second pic, he switches gears and rests his left hand on the barre, his right hand raised in front and curved inwards. His right foot is placed in front of the left, probably similar to the third position for the feet in classical ballet. The third pic shows him flashing his trademark V-sign sideways around the waist that can be seen through the wall-mounted mirror (not sure about this one) while smiling playfully.
All in all, there are more than 100 photos of Yuzu being exhibited .
Yuzu's bouquet taken from a different angle: http://twitpic.com/chna4a