Page 110 of 717 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 610 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 10745

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Medalist
    Oops, no Yuzu and Kanako, a bit disappointing! well at least Adelina did on the list then.

Normally the cast of The Ice would be released at three different times. For instance, The Ice 2012, 23rd April, 11th May and 29th June. The Ice 2011, 6th May, 27th May and 28th June.

So I guess there's still final shot lol. Plus, averagely complete cast list of The Ice includes 18 skaters and now just 15 or 16 if counting Mai.

Tripping on the Podium
    Thanks for the udaptes everyone! Hmm a little bit disappointed to see no Yuzu and no Kana (for now) especially that Kanako has always been invited to the show from the beginning. Anyway I hope to see a Maozuka pair program like the one from 2011

Medalist
    OK, it looks like DOI is coming on its way, according to http://www.marinaice.com/new/2013-04-21-172916.html, Dream On Ice 2013 will be held on 29th June, 30th June, New Yokohama Skating Centre, another ice show that Yuzu might participate. The first line of cast should be released in May. Let's keep an eye on it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunamao View Post
    Anyway I hope to see a Maozuka pair program like the one from 2011
    Sorry that I have to tell you some bad news of Kozu.

Based on today's Nikkan Sports newspaper, Kozu has been confirmed he's suffering some sort of hip joint problem, caused by congenital defects. A complete recovery requires a surgery and at least six month period time of treatment. Kozu, such a fighter, said in the interview he will still fight for Sochi. He left for USA today, 25th April and will train there next two and half month. So I think there's a possibility he might withdraw from The Ice.

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by wxunxx View Post
    Sorry that I have to tell you some bad news of Kozu.

Based on today's Nikkan Sports newspaper, Kozu has been confirmed he's suffering some sort of hip joint problem, caused by congenital defects. A complete recovery requires a surgery and at least six month period time of treatment. Kozu, such a fighter, said in the interview he will still fight for Sochi. He left for USA today, 25th April and will train there next two and half month. So I think there's a possibility he might withdraw from The Ice.
    Oh no! I didn't expect that! Poor Kozu... I new he was injured this season, but I thought he was getting better. He is so brave to still wanting to go to Sochi. But Olympic's training is intense so I just hope his injury won't get any worse. Onegai Taka-chan kiotsukete!

Custom Title
    According to this site, FaOI will be held on the 6th and 7th of July which, I think increases the chances of Yuzu's participation in DOI due to the proximity of the event dates of both shows. I was under the impression FaOI would be held somewhere in September, probably they're moving forward the dates so as to not interfere with the athletes' preparation for the Olympics season. I think we should also be keeping an eye out for PIW in Tokyo, held from 12th to 15th of July. If he were to participate in all the shows starting from DOI (late June) until THE ICE (late July), there's a possibility that he'd stay in Japan for one whole month.

ETA:
    FaOI cast: Shizuka Arakawa, Yuzuru Hanyu, Miki Ando, Akiko Suzuki, Kanako Murakami, Stephane Lambiel, Brian Joubert, Johnny Weir, Philippe Candeloro, Javier Fernandez.
    Pretty much the same as last year's.

Tripping on the Podium
    Thank you zydeco88! As long as I'd like to see him during off season, I hope he won't do too many shows though... And rather focus on his Olympic training.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by zydeco88 View Post
    According to this site, FaOI will be held on the 6th and 7th of July which, I think increases the chances of Yuzu's participation in DOI due to the proximity of the event dates of both shows. I was under the impression FaOI would be held somewhere in September, probably they're moving forward the dates so as to not interfere with the athletes' preparation for the Olympics season. I think we should also be keeping an eye out for PIW in Tokyo, held from 12th to 15th of July. If he were to participate in all the shows starting from DOI (late June) until THE ICE (late July), there's a possibility that he'd stay in Japan for one whole month.

ETA:
    FaOI cast: Shizuka Arakawa, Yuzuru Hanyu, Miki Ando, Akiko Suzuki, Kanako Murakami, Stephane Lambiel, Brian Joubert, Johnny Weir, Philippe Candeloro, Javier Fernandez.
    Pretty much the same as last year's.
    Kana Yuzu and Javi! I'm happy with that :D Thanks for the information!

Custom Title
    It's confirmed that Yuzu will be appearing in DOI. And guess what, Javi will also be there. =)
    DOI official homepage: http://www.onice.jp/top.html
    Cast: Yuzuru Hanyu, Takahito Mura, Nobunari Oda, Akiko Suzuki, Kanako Murakami, Javier Fernandez, Miki Ando, etc.

Medalist
    Thx for the infor, zydeco88!

To be honest it's a bit surprised to see official update of DOI 2013 was released such in short time. Do hope this year's ice show schedule could stays for now on behalf of Yuzu's first Olympic season even though I really wanna see Yuzu in The Ice. sigh.

And also the funny thing is where's Yuzu, where's Javi, I guess I have to start to think boys share same manager though IF Yuzu already signed with agency lol.

Custom Title
    ^ Nam Nguyen will also be joining them in FaOI (based on AI's, a Japanese R&B singer who'll be the featured artist in the show, official blog). And rejoice people, both shows will be broadcasted, DOI by FujiTV and FaOI by TV Asahi.
    CC will be holding a summer camp from June 24 to Aug 16 which coincides with the event dates of most shows in concern. So, it could be a strategic decision on CC's part to let them do ice shows while they're running the summer camp.

Medalist
    Highlight of FS Worlds 2013 from ISU official YouTube Channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG8YQV3q-7M

Custom Title
    And rejoice people, both shows will be broadcasted, DOI by FujiTV and FaOI by TV Asahi.

Tripping on the Podium
    Yay!! Thank you oh broadcasting god!

On the Ice
    ^ Nam Nguyen will also be joining them in FaOI (based on AI's, a Japanese R&B singer who'll be the featured artist in the show, official blog). And rejoice people, both shows will be broadcasted, DOI by FujiTV and FaOI by TV Asahi.
    CC will be holding a summer camp from June 24 to Aug 16 which coincides with the event dates of most shows in concern. So, it could be a strategic decision on CC's part to let them do ice shows while they're running the summer camp.
    YAY what good news! And also what a great experience for Nam!

Custom Title
    http://www.bsfuji.tv/top/movie/index_artonice.html
    AOI is scheduled for TV broadcast on BS Fuji, June 9 at 7 p.m. JST.
    For those not living in Japan and interested in watching it real-time, there's a Chinese site providing good quality stream of the BS channel: http://www.fengyunzhibo.com/tv/38078...5-67168618.htm

Page 110 of 717 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 610 ... LastLast