Page 359 of 579 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 409 459 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 8676

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

  1. #5371
    fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    561
    wow, check out those drawings. beautiful.

  2. #5372
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    681
    ^They are indeed, thanks for sharing Pamina. They remind me of some illustrations in my fairy tale books when I was child. Yuzuru is indeed lucky to have such talented fans.

  3. #5373
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    234
    I wish I could have an iphone case like that!!!

    In R&J 2.0 costume!

    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6942b8...20xc18gh3q.jpg

  4. #5374
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    681
    ^As I have noted Yuzuru has very talented and creative fans . That could give Mama Hanyu's water bottle cozies a run for their money. Thanks skatefan22 for the link!

  5. #5375
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    I have less than absolutely no idea how to read that thing but I thought maybe some of you might find it interesting... or not, I don't know, you tell me
    http://princehanyu.tumblr.com/post/8...-skating-stats
    very interesting indeed. As HanDomi said, combining his top scores this season for each element and component would result in an over 200 score. But look - 4 out of his 7 triple flips this season received an "e" edge call, more times than I realized. I'm a bit nervous for the judging this season with the scoring change... I guess we will just have to wait and see how the changes affect skaters.

    (and... his PCS from GPF onwards. )

  6. #5376
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuzusan View Post
    A part of all this, I would like to add this fresh video :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR1YNfpLyt4
    Our great pooh is trying to say 2 sentences in english ! Since now, we just have seen Yuzu say 1 sentence in english, but here, after his SP at WC 2014, he is saying 2 sentences in english So so cute

    Let's have a look !
    He can talk more than 2 sentences https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L69...ature=youtu.be

  7. #5377
    fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    561
    it's been a while since my last random picture post
    (what was it, like 5 days? XD ...just ignore me, I can't help it)

    this is my new favorite parade picture
    (I can actually hear the "I know, I don't quite get it yet either")

    frowny face | seriously? | autumn leaves | casual
    ... (I got nothing) | ...(still nothing)

    Yes, I am that cool. I really am. Always have been.

    being adorable | so adorable | so very adorable
    more adorable | keeps doing it

    I love that scene look how her little face lights up

  8. #5378
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by nsaboten View Post
    Yes, Yuzuru can. He sounded like Javier's coach when he said he was so proud of him (Javier) and that Javier's performance was so great that day. Thanks for the link and upload nsaboten!


    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    it's been a while since my last random picture post
    (what was it, like 5 days? XD ...just ignore me, I can't help it)

    this is my new favorite parade picture
    (I can actually hear the "I know, I don't quite get it yet either")

    frowny face | seriously? | autumn leaves | casual
    ... (I got nothing) | ...(still nothing)

    Yes, I am that cool. I really am. Always have been.


    being adorable | so adorable | so very adorable
    more adorable | keeps doing it

    I love that scene look how her little face lights up
    That autumn leaves shot can inspire a poem or a song, so beautiful. And I never tire seeing GIFs of that little girl skate with open arms towards Yuzuru for a hug, clearly overjoyed at seeing him. Thanks Pamina! Your picture posts are always a lovely sight, you should be Yuzuru's photo editor.

  9. #5379
    fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    561
    hahaha, thanks I'll start working on that application portfolio right away

  10. #5380
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Posts
    571
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post
    I want him to do soemthing very fun.

    And I want him to do a exhibition to this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZOW8ZuLG2o
    Nice song! Very nice lyrics.

    @pamina I missed your post with pics xD thanks.

  11. #5381
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    13
    Hello Everyone! I've been lurking around this thread long enough I think that I feel should be involve more. Yoroshiku ne!

  12. #5382
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Posts
    571
    Quote Originally Posted by ranran View Post
    Hello Everyone! I've been lurking around this thread long enough I think that I feel should be involve more. Yoroshiku ne!
    Welcome ! . Thank you for deciding to post, have fun ^^

  13. #5383
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    16
    Welcome ranran...the more people contribute here the more fun it becomes!

    I think this song could bring out Hanyu playfulness and joy for a sp, maybe too young for him, but so much energy and fun like him i would love to see what he could give to this music

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5N3q68e7OQ

    and Pamina, we all love your pictures posts, they always make me smile

  14. #5384
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomi View Post
    Welcome ranran...the more people contribute here the more fun it becomes!

    I think this song could bring out Hanyu playfulness and joy for a sp, maybe too young for him, but so much energy and fun like him i would love to see what he could give to this music

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5N3q68e7OQ

    and Pamina, we all love your pictures posts, they always make me smile
    Anything that has to be with that movie is

  15. #5385
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    16
    I agree, cruzceleste It's a beautiful movie...also, if you are familiar with the movie, the scene that goes with this song in particular, I think of Hanyu; he will be doing really well and steady, and then suddenly suffers from injury or illness and everything is so uncertain and he has to fight so hard to overcome everything and find his balance again...but he always does!! (sorry I hope that made some sense, I don't think it translated very well from my mind xD)

Page 359 of 579 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 409 459 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •