Page 378 of 820 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 478 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 12288

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaboo View Post
    Pamina, are you watching from a mobile or a PC? Because I don't think it's available on mobile for some reason. Someone was commenting on YT to make it available on mobile.
    doesn't work either way, it's simply geo-blocked because of the music (the internet totally sucks!)

Quote Originally Posted by AlexSaytor View Post
    Didn't he mean "meat eater" in love life? Because such terms as "grass eater" "meat eater" can by applied to different kinds of lovers.
    ... so how would Daisuke know about how... ok, never mind, ignore me (I'm compensating because I can't watch the §/$"% Vlog)

As far as I remember, wasn't it Daisuke who said that you shouldn't tease Hanyu or make him angry when he's concentrating or serious because he'll get really mad?
    Do you mean this?
    =>
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDE09X0MDR0

no idea what's going on but they seem to have a good time
    (but maybe a singing career is not really in store here? )
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbiespectator View Post
    Also, Tatsuki warning Daisuke that Hanyu can get 'Really Angry' if you make fun of him when he's being serious.

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post

... so how would Daisuke know about how... ok, never mind, ignore me (I'm compensating because I can't watch the §/$"% Vlog)

Do you mean this?
    =>
    You gave me a good laugh with this Daisuke joke
    Yes, I meant this. Daisuke is so funny in this video, I laughed hard. And Machida probably knows what he's talking about... Maybe he was the victim once

Tripping on the Podium

omg you're my new hero, that one actually works thank you so much!

not what I expected but still hilarious
    but now I'm even more certain that he actually did hit his head on the ceiling in that other picture

Custom Title
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post
    Or fall after his short program in the Olympics
    Alright now I can see the clumsiness

Medalist
    http://number.bunshun.jp/articles/-/816469
    Looks like new interview with Yuzuru. Seems very interesting. Can somebody translate?

Custom Title
    Speaking of his love life personality.Yesterday someone posted this translation on tumblr, no much weight but still pretty funny

I found an article about a fortune teller called ‘Chameleon Takeda’ fortune telling about Yuzuru’s future love life. I will post and translate a few questions on it!!

Article

Translated Questions: (Typed in bold are questions, normal font are the answers, ( ) are notices I added.)

-So, what is Yuzuru Hanyu’s type about love?

If he aims a person, he will go after them. Instead of going after several people, he will on go for people that he thinks ‘They’re the one’. And his ideal person has high qualities to pass.

-He doesn’t seem like to have a lot of relationships. More like he doesn’t really have any.

I think he accidentally says tough things to women sometimes. He might hurt them in that case and fail in relationships.

-Do you think a relationship is a plus to competing (as a figure skater)?

If he’s in a relationship it’s likely he’ll have a tendency to focus on that, so it might be difficult to balance them out at the same time. However, a relationship experience might work positively in the expression part. And, he doesn’t seem to have bad luck with love, so even if he has a broken heart there won’t be any negative impact to the competition.

-What kind of person would be a good girlfriend for him?

Somebody who is older than him, or mentally an adult LIKE MAO. A person who looks sexy, but inside who’s independent. For example, Danmitsu. (This is a picture of her.)

-Yuzuru Hanyu and Danmitsu… what an outrageous couple! The last question is… it’s only about the possibility. What if he has a thing for guys?

It doesn’t change about the part of being mentally adult and looking sexy.Like a man who is very hot and that’ll make him proud to walk with him. By the way, as far as I see on the horoscope, it doesn’t look like he does. (Fortune teller laughs)
    http://yuzuristxoxo.tumblr.com/post/...-teller-called

Have fun

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbiespectator View Post
    Takahashi says, Hanyu looks like a 'grass eater' that means someone who is passive and submissive, but his personality is a 'meat eater' that means a person who is aggressive and assertive.
    I think he is a meat type. He expresses his feelings quite straight-forwardly. Look at how he runs into Song Nan's arms.
    https://24.media.tumblr.com/ebb842b4...m1rto1_250.gif

Here is also a gif (with audio) of him playing dodge ball at elementary school. He yelled something like ''Tea-chan, why did you dodge?!!'' —— very serious even when playing games.
    https://vine.co/v/MA5ptqPdrax

Custom Title
    Speaking of his love life personality.Yesterday someone posted this translation on tumblr, no much weight but still pretty funny

Have fun
    Wow, interesting! By the way, is that fortune-teller famous? Is he/she professional or amateur? Just curious.

I saw that thing on tumblr yesterday and I'm still laughing. Most hilarious part: Your horoscope can tell you if you are gay??? maybe fortune tellers should team up with some of those doctors who try to cure the gay.

Say no to horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Have fun
    Arcording to this fun, then... MAO please! Muahahahahahah. Mao can take care of this kid so well. She's more mature and composed. La la la la

EDIt: If the kid like guys, I would be one of the first to second him! go for it, kiddo!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post

EDIt: If the kid like guys, I would be one of the first to second him! go for it, kiddo!
    After watching and reading many videos/reports about him, I honestly can't detect if he likes girls or guys. It is just mysterious. Maybe the public need to wait for 10 years to know his ''the one''...

Custom Title
    Didn't he mean "meat eater" in love life? Because such terms as "grass eater" "meat eater" can by applied to different kinds of lovers. Actually people use such terms rather to show two types of lovers. The ones who are shy and passive and the ones who are active and assertive (some even state that aggressive towards women, but I don't want to see Hanyu as this type).
    As far as I remember, wasn't it Daisuke who said that you shouldn't tease Hanyu or make him angry when he's concentrating or serious because he'll get really mad?
    In Japan, young men these days are criticized as being too passive in everything without eagerness or ambition, including love life, and they are called "Soshoku Danshi", or "Soshoku-kei Danshi", means grass-eating boys or herbivore boys. They don't like to fight and very timid. And it became popular to categorize boys into herbivore or carnivore. Then, girls too are categorized the same, and there are of course carnivore girls Very positive and active like carnivore animals, especially in love life, towards boys

Actually, the man in the video did not say Yuzuru was clumsy. He said that hypothetically. He asked Daisuke "Could you tell us unknown side or secret of your teammates? The real type of them? For example, Hanyu-kun looks like a prince, but he really is clumsy or something like that?"

Daisuke replied, "Hanyu-kun looks like herbivore, but he really is the opposite. I may look like carnivore, but just the opposite."

"Oh, he is carnivore, really!?"

"Yes, if talking about the type. 'hanaikiga arai (literally means snorty or haughty)' may not the right word, but he is very aggressive, meanwhile I concede."

AlexSaytor, maybe you are talking about this scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDE09X0MDR0

Daisuke is singing in the waiting room when Yuzuru is performing "Hana ni nare".

Daisuke: (Jokingly) How about my going there and singing together? I may get yelled, huh?

Nobunari: Oh, please don't (laughs)

Tatsuki: He (Yuzuru) will get really mad at you! If you fool around while he is concentrating seriously, he will get really uptight!

What have you witnessed, Tatsuki?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skatefan22 View Post
    Wow, interesting! By the way, is that fortune-teller famous? Is he/she professional or amateur? Just curious.
    No idea... maybe someone in Japan knows her.

My "radar" tell me he is into girls... And I want him to date MAO, but I wont cry if he choose Yuna it will mean peace between KS and Japan <3

If he likes guys... I don´t know who will be good enough for my little Yuzuru...

Custom Title
    ^^ Javi? This thread went one whole round back to his love life

Page 378 of 820 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 478 ... LastLast