Page 537 of 633 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 587 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 9493

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Custom Title
    Haven´t seem this video posted here, something for the Borser´s squaf fans and JavixYuzu shippers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUWquv8263o#t=12

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post
    Haven´t seem this video posted here, something for the Borser´s squaf fans and JavixYuzu shippers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUWquv8263o#t=12
    Yep. Just saw it!! Lovely~ After playing with Javier, Yuzu turned to Kento. Busy!

ps. Kento Nakamura is handsome

On the Ice
    Ok, this is so hilarious!
    First of all where is Javi patting Hanyu-kun around 2.06?!?
    And is he really trying to make him sit on his own chair again at 2.11?

They just act like realy brothers!!

Custom Title
    The first part is just mega hilarious

fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    how on earth has that Finlandia video not been GIF-ed to death yet?
    (considering how all the shippers go completely bonkers over that picture, I'm honestly surprised)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    how on earth has that Finlandia video not been GIF-ed to death yet?
    (considering how all the shippers go completely bonkers over that picture, I'm honestly surprised)
    Here we go: gif 1; gif 2;
    gif 3

Custom Title
    4lz? wow!!!

thanks for the updates guys

fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    read the caption that's kind of a funny idea for this picture

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanmgse View Post
    Very very interesting ! Thanks for sharing
    You're very welcome. I just thought that by understanding this piece of music might help us understand what is going through Yuzu's mind and what he wants to express through this SP.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by smasma View Post
    You're very welcome. I just thought that by understanding this piece of music might help us understand what is going through Yuzu's mind and what he wants to express through this SP.
    But isn´t the choreographer the one selecting the music and doing the cuts?

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by ayarose View Post
    Thank you for this. I've been listening to Ballade (the whole ver) and at first I was curious as to why Yuzu's cut was edited like that. I thought some parts of the piece would have been better for him and then as I've listened to it on repeat and now it's my LSS. My favorite part of Ballade had to be the first and last theme.
    I think this piece of music is very powerful, especially the coda. His step sequence in the coda seems to be extremely hard. I know I'll enjoy this new SP of his no less than PW.

Quote Originally Posted by ayarose View Post
    Didn't Yuzu said before that he likes fried foods? No more gyoza for him then, carbonated drinks needs to go to. It's good for his stomach considering how stressful his lifestyle is. I'm now curious how the heck does he gets the energy to skate when he's a small serving eater. Skating takes like more than half his daily caloric intake.
    Yes, I think he said he eat whatever he wants whenever he wants before. I'm not saying that he now doesn't eat fried foods (I don't really know), but the Ajinomoto dietitian has developed a victory meal plan for him called Operation Soup Dish (Shirumono Sankusen). Yuzu's weakness is he gets sick easily, which affects his performance. He doesn't have enough stamina to complete his FP. The dietitian was surprised to learn that Yuzu can't be bothered with food. So he focus on the activation of Yuzu's digestive system by feeding him something easy to eat such as soup and nabe. Even when in Sochi, the dietitian has been preparing the so-call victory nabe meal for him everyday. On top of that, Yuzu has been drinking the Amino acid from Ajimonoto. That helps to improve his diet as well.

Tripping on the Podium
    But isn´t the choreographer the one selecting the music and doing the cuts?
    I agree with you, but he can also has his input as well. Didn't he choose R&J 2.0 for himself??

Custom Title
    Yes, I think he said he eat whatever he wants whenever he wants before.
    He said that back when he was 15-16 y/o in the Miyatella (or something like that) Stadium program, can´t find the video in youtube but is the one where he does his split.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by smasma View Post
    I agree with you, but he can also has his input as well. Didn't he choose R&J 2.0 for himself??
    I think that his decision was influenced by the fact that he have so much trouble understanding /interpreting Notre Dame. He already understood R&J.

Based on what I have read from other skater the choreographer will present the music an idea for programs and them they will choose. Then they go ahead designing the program. So is more the idea as the choreographer same as when you go to the balled.

I don´t think it will come from Yuzuru to pick a piano piece, specially when he doesn´t like piano.

Tripping on the Podium
    He said that back when he was 15-16 y/o in the Miyatella (or something like that) Stadium program, can´t find the video in youtube but is the one where he does his split.
    Yes, I know which one you're talking about. I have that video, but I also can't find it online anymore.

Page 537 of 633 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 587 ... LastLast