Page 536 of 813 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 586 636 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 12183

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post
    awesome thank you!
    but I think there's a typo in the caption... there's one too many "s" ... and no, I don't mean to write it sas, that would be the wrong airline... and I'm starting to sound all confused and talk nonsense again so maybe I'll better shut up now.

Custom Title
    Nathalie Pechelat tweeted that Yuzuru landed quad loop , and quad lutz two footed

fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    ^ he really is crazy, isn't he?
    either that or the mutant thing... or both

side note: why do people keep sticking their heads into Pooh bears? freaks me out a little...

Custom Title
    【video】Yuzu delivered his fighting messages to "Challenge A" event.

http://www.asahi.com/sp/articles/vid...76UTQP01C.html

In July, Asahi News held an series lectures – ‘Challenge A’, targeting to learn challenge spirits from elite sportsmen/women. Yuzu was one of speakers to be invited to deliver his fighting experience. He was interviewed and taken the messages by video. The full article of interview will be published on 27, July in Asahi News.

His voice is really attractive to listen!

ps. Hope someone available to translate his speech as I won't.

Quote Originally Posted by HanDomi View Post
    Nathalie Pechelat tweeted that Yuzuru landed quad loop , and quad lutz two footed
    4Lz? Maybe someone's going to post a video *puppy eyes*. The kid is so ambitious I can't wait to see the new LP, probably the 4S is perfect right now. Maybe next year he'll do the 4L in competitions.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by smasma View Post
    I want to share something just a little bit off topic with you. I've just watched a documentary about Chopin Ballad No 1. The documentary is called "Chopin Saved My Life". In this documentary, there is a girl from Sendai called Momoka. She talks about her experience of 311 and how she feels about Ballad No 1. I think Yuzu might wants to express similar feelings through his new SP to us. Here is a rough translation of part of what Momoka has said:

Around 24:17
    If there are lyrics to Ballad No 1, I think it's called the "cry of the soul". When I listen to it after the earthquake, just like what I've said before, I feel the souls travel back to the past and cry for help. It seems to me that that's the message the deceased has been saying to me. What Chopin wants to tell us is that for some reason he feels bitter. He did his best to write this song even when he is painful. I can feel his passion.

Around 35:13
    I love Chopin Ballad No 1. I can receive energy from Chopin when I play his songs. I can feel sensation and courage in which I wasn't able to feel before the earthquake. When I look at the deceased after the earthquake, I believe I have to think positive and live long for them.

Mao-chan also skated Chopin Ballad No 1 after 311. However, Yuzu is using a different cut of this song. Apparently his version has cut out all the happy parts of the song, which leaves behind the sad parts, the parts which Momoka refers to as "cry of the soul". After watching this documentary, I am starting to understand why he pick this song and what he wants to tell us. What do you think?
    Thank you for this. I've been listening to Ballade (the whole ver) and at first I was curious as to why Yuzu's cut was edited like that. I thought some parts of the piece would have been better for him and then as I've listened to it on repeat and now it's my LSS. My favorite part of Ballade had to be the first and last theme.

Didn't Yuzu said before that he likes fried foods? No more gyoza for him then, carbonated drinks needs to go to. It's good for his stomach considering how stressful his lifestyle is. I'm now curious how the heck does he gets the energy to skate when he's a small serving eater. Skating takes like more than half his daily caloric intake.

Custom Title
    Recently, 2008 & 2009 Japanese Junior Nationals videos are uploaded again at Daily Motion.
    I actually saw these TV programs before, but still they are very interesting.
    One thing. Sad farewell to Kento Nakamura He retired this May.

2008:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20...E5%AD%90_sport

2009:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20...E5%AD%90_sport

In this year, Yuzuru was the first in SP, but he failed two 3A jumps in LP. He finally won over Kento and Shoma.
    You can see he is angry after the competion, just the same reaction as that after the LP at Sochi

Little Shoma is in the video too.

Also, Ryuju and Keiji at DOI 2014 at Yokohama:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20...E4%BA%8B_sport

Ryuju: King Arthur
    Keiji: La Traviata

Come to think of it, it is surprising. They start competing in senior category from this year. Yuzuru might have been in this stage, although he is already OGM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by echotpe View Post
    【video】Yuzu delivered his fighting messages to "Challenge A" event.

http://www.asahi.com/sp/articles/vid...76UTQP01C.html

In July, Asahi News held an series lectures – ‘Challenge A’, targeting to learn challenge spirits from elite sportsmen/women. Yuzu was one of speakers to be invited to deliver his fighting experience. He was interviewed and taken the messages by video. The full article of interview will be published on 27, July in Asahi News.

His voice is really attractive to listen!

ps. Hope someone available to translate his speech as I won't.
    I like his hair-cut, his skin, and his eye-shape!!

Custom Title
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Quote Originally Posted by smasma View Post
    I want to share something just a little bit off topic with you. I've just watched a documentary about Chopin Ballad No 1. The documentary is called "Chopin Saved My Life". In this documentary, there is a girl from Sendai called Momoka. She talks about her experience of 311 and how she feels about Ballad No 1. I think Yuzu might wants to express similar feelings through his new SP to us. Here is a rough translation of part of what Momoka has said:

Around 24:17
    If there are lyrics to Ballad No 1, I think it's called the "cry of the soul". When I listen to it after the earthquake, just like what I've said before, I feel the souls travel back to the past and cry for help. It seems to me that that's the message the deceased has been saying to me. What Chopin wants to tell us is that for some reason he feels bitter. He did his best to write this song even when he is painful. I can feel his passion.

Around 35:13
    I love Chopin Ballad No 1. I can receive energy from Chopin when I play his songs. I can feel sensation and courage in which I wasn't able to feel before the earthquake. When I look at the deceased after the earthquake, I believe I have to think positive and live long for them.

Mao-chan also skated Chopin Ballad No 1 after 311. However, Yuzu is using a different cut of this song. Apparently his version has cut out all the happy parts of the song, which leaves behind the sad parts, the parts which Momoka refers to as "cry of the soul". After watching this documentary, I am starting to understand why he pick this song and what he wants to tell us. What do you think?
    Very very interesting ! Thanks for sharing

Custom Title
    Just saw these pic on my SNS. Yuzu & Javier: Bromance in the air! Anyone knows where we could find the video?

edit: OK. I found it! The video!

Custom Title
    I don't think this was reported yet about FaOI (July 6) shows.

Afternoon show:
    Ballade was beautiful 3A, 4T fall, 3Lz+3T OK. Collaboration with Sarah, popped a 4T into a double or single (person couldn't tell clearly), 3A fall.. After the finale he did a final 4T as revenge.

Night show:
    Eagle 3A good, 4T strange landing, 1Lz. The person whose report I'm looking at could see Stephane from where she was sitting, apparently he gasped really loudly at seeing Yuzuru's 4T landed essentially horizontal and then cheered really loudly with a big smile. Collab had successful 4T and 3A. After the finale, he challenged 4Lo (hand down), 4Lz fall, and a final 4T+3A with a fall. I guess this is contrary to what Nathalie said, but everywhere I look people say he fell on the 4Lz, even though the rotation was there.

I think he has only performed Ballade cleanly the one time (FaOI July 5th afternoon show). Understandable, it must be a very busy off season for him!

Custom Title
    Haven´t seem this video posted here, something for the Borser´s squaf fans and JavixYuzu shippers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUWquv8263o#t=12

Custom Title
    Haven´t seem this video posted here, something for the Borser´s squaf fans and JavixYuzu shippers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUWquv8263o#t=12
    Yep. Just saw it!! Lovely~ After playing with Javier, Yuzu turned to Kento. Busy!

ps. Kento Nakamura is handsome

On the Ice
    Ok, this is so hilarious!
    First of all where is Javi patting Hanyu-kun around 2.06?!?
    And is he really trying to make him sit on his own chair again at 2.11?

They just act like realy brothers!!

Custom Title
    The first part is just mega hilarious

Page 536 of 813 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 586 636 ... LastLast