Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 70 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Look, it is already all red- do you really need more bling? I think I'd go blind during the warm-ups and will be able to follow Yuzuru solely.:laugh: Which is not that bad.;)
absolutely. there is no such thing as too much bling in my world :biggrin: my world is very sparkly and shiny and bright

annca

On the Ice
And annca... I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I've followed this thread since page 1 too, and I know full well how many naysayers are running around on GS (concerning a lot of skaters, not just Yuzu). Some of the worst arguments have been here instead of The Edge, and I don't really see how The Edge is supposedly so much worse right now compared to here.
There's also the past history of stripper-Yuzuru now being cash-cowed by the evil Canadian tag team of Borser and Dilson deliberately giving him bad programs while the little brat is being ungrateful for leaving Nanami and Japan. Additionally talk about his 'insane jumping obsession' because people know better what he should train than him, or even some Dai-Yuzu arguments included. That's probably been mainly different posters, but reading the same posts as last off-season again is just as tiresome.

no you dont sound arrogant at all.. you have every right to say your opinion just like i have the right to say mine. im the type of person who never comments/ gives any opinion on some things that i dont know about. i may not be like you who followed this thread since day 1, but ive read all the posts here before i even commented on this thread to know what im even talking about.

im just stating my view of this thread regarding the CURRENT situation since ive been on this yuzu thread just recently . you dont have to believe in what i said, its just my own opinion, its either you agree on anything i say or you dont and its always fine by me. we're entitled to have our own opinion anyways.

just like in my opinion of the edge. you dont have to agree on it either. i currently view the comments there (from programs to competitions thread) plus the other skaters' fan threads about yuzu more negatively than i do here and its only natural since some of them are not fans of yuzu. and as i stated, many here use this thread to rebuttal some of the negative comments there. yes, some here critics yuzu for his choice but please dont view it as negatively. my thoughts are they are just worried for yuzu since we all are. and even if there are some who criticizes here, if there is a hint of negativism, some of us here have the tendency to always contradict it right away.

but i agree with you concerning the posts back in 2012/2013.. i may have not been around to witness what was happenning that time, but reading their comments were just dissappointing. and if thats happening again, some of us, just like you, are always here to defend him. as what ive said before, ive read the same comments now about him choosing r&j 2.0 but then look what that program got him :)

again, i must apologize in advance for anything that ive said that may have offended you in anyway with my posts. coz the last thing i want is for fellow fans to be angry at each other

phantom pooh all the way!!! :yay:

SuzyQ

Medalist
actually in my mind there's the imagine of an elegant and powerfull dark blue Phantom ..:yay:

The point may be the color !

SP costume is white (light purple?) and black. So, LP may be totally different from it.

It's so fun, whether our imagination hits the mark or not.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
again, i must apologize in advance for anything that ive said that may have offended you in anyway with my posts. coz the last thing i want is for fellow fans to be angry at each other

No, your post was very lovely and I thank you for that. I'll take me turn to apologize for the stir and let it rest with that. I'm sure you'll keep this thread lively :)

BusyMom

Medalist
absolutely. there is no such thing as too much bling in my world :biggrin: my world is very sparkly and shiny and bright
I'm all in your sparkling team. It's a FS. What's wrong with blink-blink??? Yuzuru looks great in sparkling costume IMHO. :biggrin:

It's so fun, whether our imagination hits the mark or not.
:yay: Sure....I don't see Anna Wintour around here. So we're basically save! Even then her taste is...:slink:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Yuzuru's performance of "Change" at TOI makes me so happy every time I watch that clip.:love::yay: I know everybody wants a new EX from him and I'd totally watch "Change" from a grown up Yuzuru again. :eek::

Pamigena

Record Breaker
p. 606-610

They do not sell them at Disney stores. The only place i was able to find a pooh kleenex box was at Disneyworld Japan. Here is the one i got. Twitter account is mine.

https://twitter.com/won0066/status/469669994175819776
Sorry, i meant Tokyo Disney. . I tried online..but no success...so a friend in Japan got it for me.

he also owns a twitter account. mr. pooh has the most adorable tweets ever

Amazon.co.jp sells them. I don't see the butt sticker though. Does yours have it?

videoYuzu's GOE of jumps in 2013-14, by high to low order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLnlTttfx4s&feature=youtu.be

articleYuzu in Absolute Skating's latest report.

Atsuko Kuryu's latest article (9, Aug) in Absolute Skating (online media) took a glance of Team Japan figure skaters and other junior ones. Her report was based on the show of Dream on Ice. It may help us to acknowledge other skaters' status so far.

http://www.absoluteskating.com/index.php?cat=articles&id=2014dreamsonice

Yuzu cookie
fan art compilations
Pilates gif (feat. funny faces)
more funny faces
Anyone ever notice that as much as he obviously likes to ruffle little kids' hair, he doesn't seem to be a big fan of, um, being ruffled.(that sentence sounded a lot better in my head) Not a big fan of being grabbed by the neck either (holding hands doesn't seem to be a problem, though)

On a completely different note, if any of you guys are interested in figure skating fanart, there's a drawing event going on in japanese twitter 'verse called #スケーター練習着スケッチ月間 or "Skater Practice Clothing Sketch Month". Mostly drawings of Hanyu. but my favourite so far is actually one of Joubert and Brezina

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23スケーター練習着スケッチ月間&src=hash&mode=photos

EDIT: Kimi always does really cute Hanyu fanart, I love this one of Hana wa Saku.

Saw a fanart of Yuzu Phantom on other forum:
http://i.imgur.com/sRFc0XK.png

Yuzu in red could be a surprise? (Red is his favorite color!) http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/91994c85jw1ej7tcvqpsfj20hs0npabp.jpg

Phantom once wore a red coat as well. That is how that fan was inspired and created the fanart
http://yuzu-ice.tumblr.com/post/94336308859/yuzuru-hanyu-as-phantom-fanart-cr-sina-weibo-see

TOI part 1
TOI part 2
(thank you for posting, giulia95)

Wo|flax

Final Flight
I'm putting my name in for red costume, but I was thinking very dark red, so it looks like black, and then bright red sparkles:yay: