Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 105 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

Meoima

Match Penalty
well, red is my fave color :laugh: but the real pretty one was his picture just below the page ;)
Actually I am surprised that Yuzuru looks really good in moderate redness. (Not the whole stage in red like last time).

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
I like some shades of red, not this "blood orange" red, It doesn´t look bad in Yuzuru but I will like more contrast gray, pale silver and black goes great with that color.

And you are right the botton picture is really pretty, he is really photogenic and has a pretty face and shiny eyes.

Can someone post the link to the song of the CM again please.

annca

On the Ice
Actually I am surprised that Yuzuru looks really good in moderate redness. (Not the whole stage in red like last time).

the whole stage in red was just too much, even for me who loves all kinds of red :laugh:
but i agree! red looks good on yuzu. it complements his skin color very much :yes:

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Is nice to have a lot of Yuzuru, but I hope he is already on his way to Canada and stay there until Finlandia Open.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
I wonder how much of a vacation time he actually spent with his family in between all of these public appearances? He's a been very busy this summer.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Ah, yes. It is edited though. And I think he had some make-up on for the shoot. But he's really cute in real life.:)
It's not make-up as you can see in the CM making. They didn't put on any make-up for him. They use photoshop which I think is not needed at all. He looks much better without photoshop. But well...
I wonder how much of a vacation time he actually spent with his family in between all of these public appearances? He's a been very busy this summer.
If I remember correctly, he said he would go with his family at the end of August? Maybe they are in Hawaii already by now.

annca

On the Ice
Ah, yes. It is edited though. And I think he had some make-up on for the shoot. But he's really cute in real life.:)

i dont think he had some make up on but yes! the pic was edited(even though unnecessary) but still.. the pic turned out quite pretty :yes:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
I have a question: when was Kozuki event and when took place the CM shoot? Anyone could help me with dates?

GermaricanMix

On the Ice
Is it just me or he look much more pretty and lively in the CM making? here: http://youtu.be/-bw48lE1KAg
Or maybe because I know it's him, not some script and CM that was directed? The real Yuzuru is always the most amusing to watch.

Aww, this is probably my favorite thing to come out of the whole Lotte commercial deal. I love behind the scenes footage and I love hearing the sound of blades going across ice and of course I love Yuzu so this video is just :bow:

Wo|flax

Final Flight

:popcorn: he looks great and he looks great in red. This isnt blood orange at all, that was just the lighting in the bts i think. Hes so adorable eating the chocolate

Geo1

On the Ice
I've been doing the same thing but with his DVD. "It's so expensive" "But think of the high quality skating programs" "You can't even play it, it's the wrong region code" "I could get a region free blu-ray player" "do they even make those?" "shut up, me, don't crush my dreams"

That video where he went back to the school is really sweet and kinda sad. I always feel awkward when more somber moments are filmed because it seems like something that should be private somehow but I'm glad for the video anyway. And I really want a video compilation of every time he gives the gold medal to someone because their reactions are always so cute
If you have a Blu-ray player, the Blu-ray disc is region free. There are two versions of the Blu-ray disc – ¥6200 for the Blu-ray disc with booklet and photographs and ¥3809 for just the Blu-ray disc. I live in Canada and ordered the ¥6200 Blu-ray disc from Amazon.co.jp (Amazon Japan). The booklet/photographs are okay, but I think that the Blu-ray disc alone is a better deal. ¥3809 is about $38 US. In addition, you would have to pay for delivery and, possibly, import tax. After you put it in the cart, all the costs and options will be provided to you, so it should show you the total cost before you actually decide to pay for it. (I don't know why the DVD, which is only playable in Japan, is so expensive at ¥7280, almost twice the cost of the ¥3809 Blu-ray disc, which is a much better product.)

The Blu-ray disc looks great on an HDTV – true 1080p resolution. If you're interested, here's the link to the Blu-ray discs at Amazon.co.jp:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb...words=Yuzuru+Hanyu&rh=n:561958,k:Yuzuru+Hanyu

Credit and thanks to Tommmy of this forum for directing me to this website and explaining the difference in the Blu-ray disc packages.

yhmafan

Medalist
as for a TV show, Yuzuru looked tired a bit but that was a lovely performance, good for him. although I can’t stand and don’t like tearjerking dramatic interpretation of the 24hr tv show haha..

Hopefully he can go back to Canada and then practice enough as soon as possible :)

GermaricanMix

On the Ice
If you have a Blu-ray player, the Blu-ray disc is region free. There are two versions of the Blu-ray disc – ¥6200 for the Blu-ray disc with booklet and photographs and ¥3809 for just the Blu-ray disc. I live in Canada and ordered the ¥6200 Blu-ray disc from Amazon.co.jp (Amazon Japan). The booklet/photographs are okay, but I think that the Blu-ray disc alone is a better deal. ¥3809 is about $38 US. In addition, you would have to pay for delivery and, possibly, import tax. After you put it in the cart, all the costs and options will be provided to you, so it should show you the total cost before you actually decide to pay for it. (I don't know why the DVD, which is only playable in Japan, is so expensive at ¥7280, almost twice the cost of the ¥3809 Blu-ray disc, which is a much better product.)

The Blu-ray disc looks great on an HDTV – true 1080p resolution. If you're interested, here's the link to the Blu-ray discs at Amazon.co.jp:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb...words=Yuzuru+Hanyu&rh=n:561958,k:Yuzuru+Hanyu

Credit and thanks to Tommmy of this forum for directing me to this website and explaining the difference in the Blu-ray disc packages.

oh wow! Thanx so much for all the info! I guess I'll be buying the blu-ray then =D

Edit: Or not. It won't ship to my address :cry: Has anyone in Los Angeles or just the US ordered through amazon japan before?

Geo1

On the Ice
oh wow! Thanx so much for all the info! I guess I'll be buying the blu-ray then =D

Edit: Or not. It won't ship to my address :cry: Has anyone in Los Angeles or just the US ordered through amazon japan before?

I think I initially had the same problem. You have to make sure that when you open a new account, you are on the international page. It won't recognize your address or ZIP Code if you are on the Japanese page. I know that Amazon Japan will definitely deliver to Los Angeles. It took me a little trial and error to find the page that allowed me to enter my address in Canada. Keep trying!