Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 42 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

skatefan22

Medalist

Esopian

Final Flight
I guess the reason we're so interested in the 33 topic is because we're also bored ... but it's nice to know that Yuzu can finally relax a bit during off-season. :agree:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I don't think we should take this seriously

Yes, I know :) But I don't see a reason to make such a silly thing in the first place, and to blatantly leave off the Men's OGM just to make the other five numbers seem mysterious and uniform.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Yes, I know :) But I don't see a reason to make such a silly thing in the first place, and to blatantly leave off the Men's OGM just to make the other five numbers seem mysterious and uniform.

33 has a bit of a religious context beside it for those who are Christians, for example. Jesus died when he was aged 33. So it is believed that you should do something meaningful in your life before you're 33 (not necessarily, of course). So if you make any kind of calculations with your birth date or numerical meaning of the letters of your name and end up with this 33 number some consider it to be some kind of a lucky sign. But again- it does not mean anything, really. Just a superstition.

echotpe

On the Ice
At Artistry on Ice in Beijing on Friday night, Johnny performed a first ever males-pair with Zhang Hao.

The number is based on a famous Chinese movie - "霸王别姬(Farewell My Concubine)". Johnny is so great try to do such a special acting! :thumbsup:

Here is a fancam video, enjoy!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ2MTgwMzc2.html

The original music: When Love has gone.
The original story of Farewell My Concubine.

edit 2014/07/27

Artistry on Ice 2014 @Shanghai - HQ Farewell My Concubine
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ3MTc3NDgw.html

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Oh gosh, what a fun skate that was, with Johnny Weird and Zhang! Big smile on my face now, hehehe!

Meoima

Match Penalty
Awww, just saw a translation of what he said in the 1st gif: '' this pooh is in very good mood''. :biggrin:
So... Are you telling me, our 19 year old kiddo is still talking to Winnie The Pooh? :slink:
Okay... Now I know, Yuzuru comes from a different world. :popcorn:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Are you saying there's a point when we should stop talking to our plushies? :biggrin: next you tell me I should stop talking to my cat or stop yelling at my computer or what? :biggrin: that's just crazy

Meoima

Match Penalty
Are you saying there's a point when we should stop talking to our plushies? :biggrin: next you tell me I should stop talking to my cat or stop yelling at my computer or what? :biggrin: that's just crazy
I talk to my cats because... Well at least I believe they can understand me a bit (like eat, bath, stop) but to stuffed toys? :biggrin: I stopped that habit when I was 12 already.