Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

Pamigena

Record Breaker
I am definitely considering the GPF. I'm familiar with Barcelona, having spent more than one holiday there in the past few years, and would love to visit it in the winter for a change. :)
I've only been to Spain once (somewhere around Almeria) but I'm not a big fan of hot places, so I guess I'd probably like it better in the winter anyway :biggrin: Besides, with a flight time of 2 hours Barcelona is practically within spitting distance and the air fare is usually no more than 150€, so I'm definitely more than just considering this.

Haha we should do a Yuzuru fan girl meet up as we attempt to coordinate our posters for the GPF....

Do you know what the weather will be like in December? I heard it's not much different from the East coast, which is where I'm planning on traveling from.
we should totally team up :yes: I'll bring the glitter and the gemstones :biggrin:

don't know about the weather and don't know if this helps you in any way, but here's some kind of weather log for Barcelona

smasma

On the Ice
I am definitely considering the GPF. I'm familiar with Barcelona, having spent more than one holiday there in the past few years, and would love to visit it in the winter for a change. :)

Hello everyone! I've found this forum not too long ago and have been trying to read as much as possible as I'm fairly new to figure skating.

I'm also considering to go see GPF this year. Having said that, I'm not sure if I can afford the time to go. 2015 World would be a better time for me, but I suppose tickets would be hard to get because Yuzu has a lot of fans in China whereas figure skating is not as popular in Spain yet. Actually, I really really wish he can either go for Skate Canada or Skate America instead. :p

Lambari

Final Flight
Kind of off topic but can someone confirm if this is Ryuju Hino's real twitter account? twitter.com/nagarjuna212 It seems like it is based on the number of followers and the amount of tweets. If it is then his profile picture is the one with Yuzuru at the Yukatas ^^

pooh91

Rinkside
Kind of off topic but can someone confirm if this is Ryuju Hino's real twitter account? twitter.com/nagarjuna212 It seems like it is based on the number of followers and the amount of tweets. If it is then his profile picture is the one with Yuzuru at the Yukatas ^^

I can't confirm it 100% but I just saw that Nam and Marien de la Asuncion (an ice dancer i think) are following him so I guess it's his real account?

To make my post relevant here's johnny's latest instagram pic with Yuzu and Javi: http://instagram.com/p/p-GFPjBhaW

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Just seen this on Twitter from @disneywords: "I love you like Pooh loves honey. You are always on my mind." Had to retweet it. Sounds like a perfect love confession to Yuzuru.:biggrin:
Have we seen this pic with Shoma? And this is Yuzu in Yukata.

yiyumengxing

Rinkside
Tickets usually will not be sold out at COC, so it's also feasible to buy tickets at the venue if you don't mind the position. I'm a Chinese, and from my experience it's hard to get the the tickets of first row while booking online. These ones can only be brought from scalper.

skatefan22

Medalist
A fan pic of Yuzu at airport? He is wearing a cap!! Guess he learns ''fashion" pretty quickly as in the previous pic with Johnny, Oda, and Dai, he is not wearing a cap while the other three all wear one.

skatefan22

Medalist
Dear Yuzuru, don't ever take fashion tips from Oda, Dai or Johnny.

Why is baby Yuzuru crying? ;_;

That is All Japan 2008 SP. He skated badly and was placed 4th or 5th. So he cried afterwards. But after LP, he was placed 1st overall. Here is his happy reaction. (Again, Machida was 1st in SP, then 2nd after LP. History repeats...)