Yuzuru Hanyu: 2012-13 Season | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2012-13 Season

FTnoona

Final Flight
Type in & do your a search, then click on the Filters menu. Sorting by upload date is one of the options.

I know it's still there, but it's more annoying now since they don't list them by latest upload time, it's all random, when you pick what type of latest upload sorting option you want.....

I heard the Eurosport showed snooker and apline skiing instead of the men's event. Is that true?

Sorry for the off topic.

Yuzu and Javier seem to be such great friends :biggrin:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mem16sFu6p1ro4wiio1_500.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mem16sFu6p1ro4wiio2_1280.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mem16sFu6p1ro4wiio3_1280.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_melxmktAXx1rcnqgoo3_1280.jpg

Last edited:

figuristka

Medalist
Happy Birthday to Yuzuru. Thought he had the best Free of the night. Yururu and Javi look so young and carefree.

pitterpatter

On the Ice
Is it just me or did Yuzu mention Javi to Orser while waiting for the score in the K&C ?

I think he did, but I can't quite pick out what was being said. I think Brian's response to whatever he asked was 'Javi did good too, you both did good.'

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I was so happy my Prince medaled but he should have won gold :disapp:
and I almost forgot to greet him Happy BDAY my Prince Hanyu :love:

Tommmy

Rinkside
Tatjana Flade @Tatjana21
Y. Hanyu fell sick last night and had to withdraw from the Exhibition Gala at ISU Grand Prix Final in Sochi.

Oh noooo :cry:
Poor Yuzuru, I hope you get well soon... :no:

pitterpatter

On the Ice
Tatjana Flade @Tatjana21
Y. Hanyu fell sick last night and had to withdraw from the Exhibition Gala at ISU Grand Prix Final in Sochi.

Noooo I was looking forward to watching him perform :cry: Hope it's not serious...

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
FTnoona said:
I heard the Eurosport showed snooker and apline skiing instead of the men's event. Is that true?

That was what the live stream was showing, yes. Maybe they'll show it later. Usually this youtuber has the british eurosport videos up, but the men are still missing.

Hopefully Yuzu will get better again soon and has all the time to train for nationals. I'm still in shock that if he had landed the 4S, he would have broken the 100 in TES! This kid just continues to develop so fast, my mind has a hard time catching up :laugh:

Adeliza

Rinkside
It seems to me that Yuzuru is finally getting a hang of his FS. Not that it has been bad before, but his performance in GPF, despite the attempted quad Salchow ending up a double one, was far better than his free skates earlier this season. Some people have complained about his spins, but in my opinion they were great yesterday (remember how he fell on the second spin in NHK? :laugh: ).

I think that he has made progress on performing and "selling" the program as well, even though this FS lacks the emotional storyline of his exquisite Romeo FS (again, this is just my opinion, someone else might find the new FS as dramatic as the previous one). I'm also starting to fall in love with the music - notice how ice dancers Meryl Davis and Charlie White use the same piece (differently arranged, of course) in their FD?

And I just adore the smile that Yuzu flashed right after the second spin in his FS in GPF! :biggrin:

Nadia01

Final Flight
Adeliza,

I agree w/ you re: his free this season. I loved the emotional intensity of his Romeo FS.

yude

Record Breaker
Tatjana Flade @Tatjana21

Oh...poor boy:cry:
I hope he rests well and prepares for the nationals which is in only two weeks.

Last edited:

pitterpatter

On the Ice
That actually sounds a little serious... Ack, isn't Nationals only in like 10 days? What if he can't compete? Do you think the JSF would give him a bye to Worlds?

giulia95

Medalist
I hope Yuzu will get well soon and start his training for JN. :)

Fortunately it seemed that training by himself in his hometown rink didn’t affect his GPF performance, since he certainly skated to his best FS program of the season in Sochi.

I was impressed so much by the 3A combo sequence, delivered in about 20 second in the second half of the program, and expecially by the insane entrance of the 3A followed by the Rippon 2T .. the quality of those jumps is unbelievable to me.

Finally Yuzu was able to control his body and his mind perfectly and his stamina has increased a lot compared to NHK FS, he was even able to build momentum in the Ina Bauer , though the actual FS is totally lifeless , full of ripetitive movements without any rhythm or flowingness..

Go little Yuzu!!!:yay: