Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 43 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

skatefan22

Medalist
I talk to my cats because... Well at least I believe they can understand me a bit (like eat, bath, stop) but to stuffed toys? :biggrin: I stopped that habit when I was 12 already.

Well, the kid believes his poohs can understand what he says. :biggrin::biggrin:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
If I stopped doing something every time somebody told me "Don't you think you're a little too old for that?" I'd probably have very little to do in my life :laugh:

SuzyQ

Medalist
Awww, just saw a translation of what he said in the 1st gif: '' this pooh is in very good mood''. :biggrin:

I'm afraid that translation is not correct :scratch:

I think he said "This Pooh feels very good (comfort) to touch." (maybe very soft or spongy to the touch)

skatefan22

Medalist
I'm afraid that translation is not correct :scratch:

I think he said "This Pooh feels very good (comfort) to touch." (maybe very soft or spongy to the touch)

Oh, that makes more sense! By the way, could you read what is on the left side of this pic? I am wondering which show they are in and looking for a video of this performance. :biggrin: Many thanks!!

SuzyQ

Medalist
Oh, that makes more sense! By the way, could you read what is on the left side of this pic? I am wondering which show they are in and looking for a video of this performance. :biggrin: Many thanks!!

It says Medalist on Ice 2011, that is the exhibition after the Japanese Nationals 2011 ;)

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
So... Are you telling me, our 19 year old kiddo is still talking to Winnie The Pooh? :slink:
Okay... Now I know, Yuzuru comes from a different world. :popcorn:
So, I can´t?

I´m gonna have to call to my psychologist about how I can stop talking to things, specially plusies, and books I want to end different :(

skatefan22

Medalist
It says Medalist on Ice 2011, that is the exhibition after the Japanese Nationals 2011 ;)

Thank you, dear SuzyQ!! I have been wondering about this for a long time!! So anyone knows where I can find a link of that performance?? :love:

skatefan22

Medalist

Meoima

Match Penalty
So, I can´t?

I´m gonna have to call to my psychologist about how I can stop talking to things, specially plusies, and books I want to end different :(
There is nothing wrong with that, dear. I just wanna say our kiddo is cute. And so are you. I love people with childlike mind. This world is a cruel place you know. To know someone with bright smile (as Yuzuru) and sunny personality is a gift to us, I hope to see him shine as always.

I talk to my cats as if they were humans, you know. :biggrin:

echotpe

On the Ice
Thanks to all!! I see, that part of Yuzu and Kana duo was probably in the opening. It is a shame that the video only shows Mao and Dai's part. :cry:

It's 2011, Yuzu still wasn't on the top. He got 3rd place in National while Dai was first.

Anyway, here is a clip collections of opening which Yuzu attended at DOI 2012~14, MOI2013 & FaOI 2013~14. Enjoy!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21di0v_yuzuru-hanyu-%E3%82%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%97%E3%83%8B%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0%E3%81%BE%E3%81%A8%E3%82%81_sport

Heart_009

Rinkside
Sorry to interrupt, but if you watch the entire segment (with my limited japanese abilities) where they talked about the whole 33 topic, they weren't saying that the champions would have the number 33 but the champions were shown as examples of what the number 33 represented. The person talked about numbers and gave examples of people to show what they meant. He also used 11 and 22. But of course I might be completely wrong so feel free to correct me.