Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season | Page 204 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Found this picture on twitter
all I get is "about:blank" :) just me?

but I might have stashed a few things...

so, since we were talking about costumes:
As much as some people hate his R&J2 costume, I take issue with those pants. To whoever gave him those: you, dear Sir or Madam, are not a nice person :biggrin: (and that shirt doesn't exactly help either. even that doesn't really help)

This one was tagged under his name so I say it counts as fanart (or fanfood)... someone actually baked medal cookies :biggrin: not quite as awesome as the Hana ni nare cake, but still pretty good

I count this picture as a win (notice the prop in the background thinking 'God, what have I gotten myself into')

This is pretty silly - but I laughed :laugh:

Yuzusan

On the Ice
"I want to to put both Shakespeare’s and DiCaprio’s Romeo inside of me and perform my Romeo that are neither of them."

This guy is just ... I'm tired to try to say something about him. The word "perfect" doesn't need other words. That's all.

And my dear Cruz ;) Prepare you because it will be an habit when the season is over, and not many EX will be on air before the beginning of the next season. But PIW Yokohama show will be aired on June 4 on BS Japan, 18:00-20:00. A long wait I know ...

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
That could be his special type of acupuncture needles call okibari. He has to wear 15 acupuncture needles on his body in training, performing and sleeping. To help with his asthma condition. Or so I've read.

I thought those were those acupuncture-whatever-thingies (don't remember exactly... those needle thingies he sticks to various places to... I don't know, improve... something anybody else? please?)

Ohhhh, that may be it...

Soooooo anyone wants to talk costumes or music for next season?

I read somewhere that the day after tomorrow he will receive his purple medal.

And my dear Cruz Prepare you because it will be an habit when the season is over, and not many EX will be on air before the beginning of the next season. But PIW Yokohama show will be aired on June 4 on BS Japan, 18:00-20:00. A long wait I know ...
I´m not in my right mind to get over the off season... F1 is not going very well for my favorite team this year... I need something to get on with my life...

Meoima

Match Penalty

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
That could be his special type of acupuncture needles call okibari. He has to wear 15 acupuncture needles on his body in training, performing and sleeping. To help with his asthma condition. Or so I've read.

I also think those are his needles.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Ohhhh, that may be it...
Soooooo anyone wants to talk costumes or music for next season?
I read somewhere that the day after tomorrow he will receive his purple medal.
I´m not in my right mind to get over the off season... F1 is not going very well for my favorite team this year... I need something to get on with my life...
Let's play a guess game, anybody thinks the kid has the ability to grow beard? I mean most boys his age already have facial hair, even Asian boys. :laugh: somehow I have the feeling he hasn't hit puberty. But he is 19 already, there won't be any growth spurt, for sure.

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Let's play a guess game, anybody thinks the kid has the ability to grow beard? I mean most boys his age already have facial hair, even Asian boys. :laugh: somehow I have the feeling he hasn't hit puberty. But he is 19 already, there won't be any growth spurt, for sure.

Hahahaha I don't think he will, or if he does it will be just a few.

cruzceleste

Record Breaker

Ohhhhh nice topic... I´m pretty sure he has hit puberty, he has grew up a lot since he was 14 to 17 y/o. But I dont think he can grow a beard, his skin is so smooth don´t think he has ever shave

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Yes, thank you! Whenever I see pictures like this I imagine that every baby bottom must be jealous of that smoothness :rolleye: it's ridiculous.

skatefan22

Medalist
Thank you :)
(and I just remembered: I hate needles! *shudders*)

I agree that those marks are results of acupuncture. But I am surprised that he is actually carrying those needles when performing. My doctor always asks me to lie down and stay still during acupuncture. It is quite uncomfortable to move with all those needles on your body.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Let's create the "people jealous of Yuzuru's perfect skin club" (sorry I'm also bored)
I'm in :unsure:

I agree that those marks are results of acupuncture. But I am surprised that he is actually carrying those needles when performing. My doctor always asks me to lie down and stay still during acupuncture. It is quite uncomfortable to move with all those needles on your body.
I know, right? :rolleye: and they can actually leave a mark. once I had to sneeze several times during a session and the next day I had the nastiest bruises from those creepy needles...
but I think those needles he uses are quite different from 'normal' accupucture needles. For one those are usually fairly longer. don't now about diameter, but I guess that's also different. that article Meoima posted said the needles he uses are no more than 2mm long. So if he's lucky those feel like a splinter

Meoima

Match Penalty
Ohhhhh nice topic... I´m pretty sure he has hit puberty, he has grew up a lot since he was 14 to 17 y/o. But I dont think he can grow a beard, his skin is so smooth don´t think he has ever shave
Actually according to the following photo, he has little facial hair on the upper lip, but I guess it's just in his gen so the facial hair never actually grows (or he might have shaved them, but not too much, nevertheless) Just zoom in maximum: http://hanyu.dothome.co.kr/xe/?mid=ga&document_srl=30894&sort_index=title&order_type=desc
But it's true that other than the little area on the upper lip, he almost has no facial hair on the face.
I also have a friend, he is 30 already but he has little facial hair. In fact he couldn't grow beard. His skin is not as smooth as the kid, though.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Actually according to the following photo, he has little facial hair on the upper lip, but I guess it's just in his gen so the facial hair never actually grows (or he might have shaved them, but not too much, nevertheless) Just zoom in maximum: http://hanyu.dothome.co.kr/xe/?mid=ga&document_srl=30894&sort_index=title&order_type=desc
But it's true that other than the little area on the upper lip, he almost has no facial hair on the face.
oh goody, there's a game we can play during off-season: count the hair on his face :laugh: whoever finds most, wins. Do eyebrows count?