Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season | Page 193 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season

Poice

Final Flight
And because we were talking about music choices,I really like this song...it's a waltz and I don't know if it would be a good choice for Yuzu...but it could be interesting though :think:

Waltz is a specific music. It suits to pairs, ice dancers not so much to singles. As for me when someone says "waltz" I can here this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdkguiAp-js
It's a waltz from beautiful polish movie ,,Nights and days" from 1975.

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
The song is "ハピネス (Happiness)" by A.I. See her MV here.:thumbsup:

The "Story" ex of Yuzu is also her song. See video here.

By the way, Brian Orser & David Wilson are the chief choreophers of the show.

Thank you, I like Story, and she has a very special tone of voice... Now I want Coca Cola to sponsor him just so I can get a VM of Yuzuru skating to this song :p

Schatz

Spectator
I remember BO said in a interview about his choreographying this show with DW that he really surprised his students, Yuzu and Javi who were also in the show, by showing them something different about himself, since he rarely do shows or choreography before.

Pamigena

Record Breaker

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Does it mean Yuzu is going to meet the Emperor AGAIN?? Could anybody translate this piece? :eek::
http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/66198be0jw1eg63e465jqj20hs0vkjv9.jpg
Di you try google translator? Maybe if you can copy paste the message
Google translator version:

"Mako customers and garden party Hanyu players (imperial trivia) for the first time: Digital Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun Digital) - goo News
Nearby, are invited to a tea ceremony which is held in the palace, Hanyu players are scheduled round-table with royalty how. I will continue full report"

....so much for that :biggrin:

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Google translator version:

"Mako customers and garden party Hanyu players (imperial trivia) for the first time: Digital Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun Digital) - goo News
Nearby, are invited to a tea ceremony which is held in the palace, Hanyu players are scheduled round-table with royalty how. I will continue full report"

....so much for that :biggrin:
Oh well. worth trying isn´t it ;)

In other news, seem like Yuzu was at his elementary school today (07/05)
http://dayzdai.tumblr.com/post/85085353805/yuzuru-visited-his-elementary-school-on-may-7th

echotpe

On the Ice
In other news, seem like Yuzu was at his elementary school today (07/05)
http://dayzdai.tumblr.com/post/85085353805/yuzuru-visited-his-elementary-school-on-may-7th

It’s Yuzu’s high school rather than elementary school. The spot he stood is very meaningful.

The alumni association of Tohoko High School sponsored to plant a Yoshino cherry tree in the campus, in order to celebrate and memorize Yuzu’s victory in Olympics gold medal.

When Shizuka Arakawa won the gold medal in Turin Olympics 2006, they also planted a cherry tree named after her for celebration. Eight years later, Tohoko has two Olympics cherry trees in campus. It should be a world record. (Yuzu studied the same high school as Arakawa.)

Yuzu's Olympics cherry tree

Cherrry tree named after Shizuka Arakawa:one

more cherry trees in campus

echotpe

On the Ice
【photos】Yuzu visited his elementary school secretly to bring a big surprise to children

Actually, Yuzu came back to his elementary school yesterday. The principle, teachers and parents association arranged a welcome ceremony under extremely secret.

It is said that all pupils were gathered into stadium without being aware of his coming. When he showed up, the screams resounded through the stadium, a big surprise!:laugh: The children sang the primary school song for Yuzu and he encouraged the kids holding their dreams in daily life.

hardly to find the Yuzu ;)
receiving flowers from parents association
more photos