Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season | Page 271 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

oriquey

Final Flight
I have to stop playing and go send some job applications otherwise in two month Yuzu will have a jobless PhD fan :(.

No worries It's actually morning here where I am and I've been delaying my work as well. All the best, Farnaz!

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
"People expected Yuzuru to compete as a champion while his body was not ready. However, Yuzuru compete with all his courage. I think that's how a true top athlete is." -who?

Poice

Final Flight
This weekend there is a Warsaw Cup in Poland and I was watching some of videos on official youtube channel of Polish Figure Skating Union from recent competitions and look what I found: I bet she's a Yuzuru's fan :)

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
"People expected Yuzuru to compete as a champion while his body was not ready. However, Yuzuru compete with all his courage. I think that's how a true top athlete is." -who?

never heard of this before but i wanna guess, Johnny Weir? :think:

This weekend there is a Warsaw Cup in Poland and I was watching some of videos on official youtube channel of Polish Figure Skating Union from recent competitions and look what I found: I bet she's a Yuzuru's fan :)

ahhh she is so cutee! who would have thought someone would want to copy that costume (although there was someone at Korean Nationals last year :laugh:), she looks cute though :luv17:

Status
Not open for further replies.