Yuzuru Hanyu: 2012-13 Season | Page 40 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2012-13 Season

zydeco88

On the Ice
It was an ankle and lungs in London.
They (Tracy and Borser) have been saying flu and knee injury all along. He came down with flu and missed about two weeks of training, suffered a knee injury afterwards and missed another week, followed by three days of limited training before going to London. He injured his ankle during the 6-min warm-up before FS.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
They (Tracy and Borser) have been saying flu and knee injury all along. He came down with flu and missed about two weeks of training, suffered a knee injury afterwards and missed another week, followed by three days of limited training before going to London. He injured his ankle during the 6-min warm-up before FS.
Never mind. Afterall it's his reputation among general public, not fans, mind. The one that is hardest to earn and maintain, especially if you have so many sick days happen 'in time'.

jjane45

On the Ice
(((Yuzuru))) Thank you so much for a wonderful season, you have established yourself as a top contender, injuries notwithstanding. Now please relax, rest, regroup, and fight back next season!!! <3 <3 <3

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thanks for the info on Yuzu. Wishing him a good rest and speedy recovery. It is amazing that he could skate
at all at Worlds due to his injury but he was determined and did his job, very well I might add.

Muscle Memory

Rinkside
Yuzuru, you made all of us proud. At the WC, you showed something I want to see from any sport and I was deeply moved.
By the way, could anybody kindly tell me how to use ignorance list? It seems I need to use that function not to be bothered by one hater in this thread.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Click on the name of the user you want to ignore. You come to his profile page. Then click on: Add to ignore list. This way you will see when they post something but not the post itself because it will be hidden. Simple as that!

I hope he will come back stronger than ever. I can't wait to see what programs he will have next season. I hope for more emotionally satisfying moments. I want to see him cry tears of joy and not of pain in Sochi!

Elsa G

Rinkside
Click on the name of the user you want to ignore. You come to his profile page. Then click on: Add to ignore list. This way you will see when they post something but not the post itself because it will be hidden. Simple as that!
Finally,MaiKatze you are the savior for us all!

Glad to know his knee injury is not as serious as career ending injury.Thank you,skating god!

The wonderful fan art for our manga prince:
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=33795950

figuristka

Medalist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XiLzxxWONec :)
:laugh: Javi @3:38

The latest news about Yuzu's injury: http://www.jiji.com/jc/c?g=spo_30&k=2013032000324
It says that he needs one month to recuperate from his injury and he will be withdrawing from WTT.

Found out who she is. Kobayashi Yoshiko, a JFS official in charge of the athletes' physical fitness.

Thankyou so much for the longer version. Pitty they didn't interview Yuzuru too. Iam always curious to see how his English is improving. Yuzuru and Javier were adorable.

giulia95

Medalist
Finally,MaiKatze you are the savior for us all!

Glad to know his knee injury is not as serious as career ending injury.Thank you,skating god!

Every time it happens, I ask myself why this shocking theme is constantly mentionated inside and outside of this thread.. :rolleye:

it seems skating god has a lot more work to do since Yuzu had to move to Canada... I heard skating god saying he's overworking himself because of Yuzu and wants a smart coach to protect the samurai kid in order to have some divine rest finally or he will go on strike next year!!!:laugh: :laugh::biggrin:

zydeco88

On the Ice
http://pigeon-post.net/events/2013Worlds/quotes.html#Yuzuru

+++ Yuzuru(HANYU)'s injury update +++ Mar. 21 on Pigeon Post
Brian(ORSER) suggested that he should go back to Japan in order to undergo tests on left knee and right ankle injuries. Its results indicate a left knee Patellar tendinitis("jumper's knee"), which requires 1 month of rest; but his right ankle - the sprain has been concerning him for a long time since childhood - he sprained it again in warm-up 6 minutes before Worlds FS, which is not in critical condition, fortunately. Yuzuru is going to prepare for the next season, work on rehabilitation "little by little" (as he confessed that he "should have taken a slow start," after Worlds FS). He withdrew from World Team Trophy in Japan next month.

giulia95

Medalist
http://pigeon-post.net/events/2013Worlds/quotes.html#Yuzuru

+++ Yuzuru(HANYU)'s injury update +++ Mar. 21 on Pigeon Post
Brian(ORSER) suggested that he should go back to Japan in order to undergo tests on left knee and right ankle injuries. Its results indicate a left knee Patellar tendinitis("jumper's knee"), which requires 1 month of rest; but his right ankle - the sprain has been concerning him for a long time since childhood - he sprained it again in warm-up 6 minutes before Worlds FS, which is not in critical condition, fortunately. Yuzuru is going to prepare for the next season, work on rehabilitation "little by little" (as he confessed that he "should have taken a slow start," after Worlds FS). He withdrew from World Team Trophy in Japan next month.

if Yuzu won't be so lucky to have his former team back, at list I hope Borser will stop destroying his delicate body forcing him to train 4 to 6 hours per day . Yuzuru has already wasted a world gold medal. They have stopped his phenomenal trajectory of talent ,maybe it's time to adjust the training policy before it's too late :rolleye:

Lunna

On the Ice
Cheering for him, I feel like I am his mother even though I am not a mother in my real life.
I can't help it, sorry Yuzuru!!
You're not only one who feels the same way)))
All I want is to see his happy face after every important skate)))

let`s talk

Match Penalty
On the contrary, what could they benefit from not doing their job properly in the long run? It would just add more taints to their current track records which is undesirable, especially since their reputation hasn't exactly been palpable since Yuna left (Gao, Rippon, Gedevanishvili) with the exception of Javi.
Haven't you read the post of a Canadian poster in the Edge a couple of month ago where he said that Orser said in a private conversation that he bets on Javi as his favourite for Sochi? Well, since then Javi placed higher at Worlds and won Euros.
By the way, could anybody kindly tell me how to use ignorance list? It seems I need to use that function not to be bothered by one hater in this thread.
You are right. I do hate Orser&CC for turning a proud confident happy young man http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGSgbBWN75Y&t=5m16s into a miserable kid screaming of pain and desperation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5vzU169uwI&t=5m41s . If you enjoy the second link better, go ahead. But don't expect everyone to share such an odd taste. Ignore button is available in your profile, but you won't push it. Those who indeed want to put someone on ignore, they don't annonunce it to public. That's the whole point of ignore.

but his right ankle - the sprain has been concerning him for a long time since childhood - he sprained it again in warm-up 6 minutes before Worlds FS,
at list I hope Borser will stop destroying his delicate body forcing him to train 4 to 6 hours per day .
Now Orser is saying that his ankle was a trouble since childhood? Oh well. Is it even the same boy who did 60 shows over the earthquake summer and no from-childhood injuries happened? Too many injuries and withdrawings definitely means that something is wrong with the training process. Moreover, this constant absence from pubic doesn't add him any popularity among general viewers. Without which there's not so many chances to get a major sponsor and/or a big advertising contract. Money is not something that can be ignored. Yuzu was never assigned to any commercial event, neither JO nor WTT, with their overgenerous prize money. Seems like JSF simply gets him on a short financial leash.

Last edited by a moderator:

giulia95

Medalist
. Moreover, this constant absence from pubic doesn't add him any popularity among general viewers. Without which there's not so many chances to get a major sponsor and/or a big advertising contract. Money is not something that can be ignored. Yuzu was never assigned to any commercial event, neither JO nor WTT, with their overgenerous prize money. Seems like JSF simply gets him on a short financial leash.

This could definitely be the way they control Yuzu's rebel trait...:rolleye:.

FTnoona

Final Flight
No, dear, you get it quite well: critisizing coaches is what's happenning all the time (Morozov by Dai's fans, Chan's current coach by his fans) and has nothing to do with respect/dispect for a skater. Are you saying Dai fans disrespect him when they bash Morozov as Moron-ov? Or when Chan fans rides with the paver his current "dance coach"? Of course you are not saying that. You simply came here to troll the poster whose opinion you don't share with your stupid flame. If that is your idea to show respect for Yuzu, then I defenitely don't share your idea of a "fan". The right question should be what you are still doing here in talking to me unless your ignore button is out of order.

You've made it very clear that you dislike Orser, but it's almost to a point where it seems, at least from my perspective, that you've almost come to dislike Hanyu as a skater. You keep fixating on Orser, is there not one positive thing that comes to mind about Hanyu's skating this season? Was his short program not memorable or enjoyable for you?