Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 311 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

HanDomi

Record Breaker
some qoutes of Kurt from cbc coverage by user Heltra from other forum:

"those type of jumps just fall from heaven and he's the right guy to catch them"
"there's good skaters, great skaters, then yuzuru hanyu"

:laugh2:

firal

Record Breaker
and years later Yuzuru is still showing Shoma how to do things, and Shoma is still unimpressed :rofl:

Haha:biggrin: I love how calm Shoma still is, especially in comparison to another up and coming Japanese Junior man Yamamoto Sota when it comes to Hanyu-san. Those two seems to have opposite personalities and skating styles too; lots to look forward to with these Japanese men!

msteach3

Medalist
Country
United-States
some qoutes of Kurt from cbc coverage by user Heltra from other forum:

"those type of jumps just fall from heaven and he's the right guy to catch them"
"there's good skaters, great skaters, then yuzuru hanyu"

Oh yes...so true!! He really is in a class by himself.:rock:

http://i.imgur.com/HR1Dro1.jpg
This is the most hideous costume ever. I can't figure out why he even agreed to wear it. :confused2: :rofl:

SuzyQ

Medalist
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2cyzi1_すぽるたん-hanyu-yuzuru_sport
This is a 22 minute special about Hanyu. It's mostly footage we've seen before -a synopsis of his career and especially 2014. Honda Takeshi is there and explains about Hanyu's current jump layout as well as saying with his more difficult layout 300 points is a near possibility.

At the end of the video (21:01), it was nice I could see Shun Sato, 佐藤駿 (10 yo) for the first time, whom I was interested in because Novice-A boys; Koshiro Shimada (島田高志郎), Shingo Nishiyama (西山真瑚) and Sena Miyake (三宅星南) were talking about him in a magazine.

"Shun Sato can jump 2A+3T combination already. He is still in Novice B category!!"

"Incredible !!"

"Young ones these days are unbelievable !"

Look, who's talking :laugh2:

http://www.geocities.jp/cxb00463/zennihon.html

Sorry, a bit off topic, but I felt so amazing

Last edited:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Another slightly off topic but amazing thing is that Honda does not seem to have aged at all in the last 10 years or so.
They were showing footage of him competing in the Olympics...and he's hardly changed. :)

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Money? Contractual obligations? Blackmail? But then there's of course always the possibility that he actually...... might have...... liked it
:slink: *runs*
Pretty sure *he* couldn't blame the painkillers. ;-) But I suspect he must have liked it. He really seems to love this sort of screamy outfit.
As for me...we'll see if I still like it mid next week, hehehe.

Hanmgse

Record Breaker

Caustica

Final Flight

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Aww....Yuzu seems to really adore Shoma but gets no love back :laugh2:

Esopian

Final Flight
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2cyzi1_すぽるたん-hanyu-yuzuru_sport
This is a 22 minute special about Hanyu. It's mostly footage we've seen before -a synopsis of his career and especially 2014. Honda Takeshi is there and explains about Hanyu's current jump layout as well as saying with his more difficult layout 300 points is a near possibility.

Thanks for the link! I really like how they piece together documentaries and broadcast them because it's a treat for the fans for sure. :clap:

msteach3

Medalist
Country
United-States
Not really, there are these:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
All of the costumes Kevin van der Perren ever wear adn not a costume but deshonorific mention to Johnny

:rofl::rofl::rofl: at Johnny. Well, at least he didn't skate in that!!!

Money? Contractual obligations? Blackmail? But then there's of course always the possibility that he actually...... might have...... liked it
*runs*
Oh please Yuzu, say it isn't so...:shocked::slink:

Last edited: