Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 87 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
lol cute, wonder if both of them are in Sendai? Where is Hino from? Is it near Sendai?

Yuzuru probably sent the video to him afterwards lol. I'm more curious as to who recorded him......with that crappy flip phone quality :unsure:

smasma

On the Ice
Its very cute. ALS charity aside, and hoping lots of Yuzu fans will donate, he's probably wondering why so many people would get such a kick out of him pouring a bucket of water over his head. Hahaha....he's a good sport for doing it.

Yes, he is indeed a very good sport! And we all know how he LOVES to challenge his own limits too! :biggrin: I just hope that he won't get sick because of this.

lol cute, wonder if both of them are in Sendai? Where is Hino from? Is it near Sendai?

By looking at the amount of ice on the ground, I would guess that he recorded this at an ice rink. My money is on Ice Rink Sendai. But that's just my guess.

Wo|flax

Final Flight
All these people doing random as over the top things and Mr4T3A3A's is so understated :laugh: Though I suppose he stands out as always
I hope he throws water on Sasshi
Pandalion is the band that performed at TOI (see at the end before monkeymajik), or the remnants of his former favorite band Hi-Fi(that broke up)

Esopian

Final Flight
Wow, I thought Yuzu wouldn't choose to pour a bucket of ice water on his head, but he did!! :)

About his future retirement plan, I'm glad he set a time for himself to officially move on with his life and do something other than figure skating. Even though it's a bit sad for his avid fans, I think it's rather appropriate to retire because Yuzu has already achieved SO much.

We're all writing as if he's never gonna skate again after the 2018 Olympics! :laugh: He'll definitely perform in ice shows and plus --we still have 4 whole years to appreciate his skating in competition.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
All these people doing random as over the top things and Mr4T3A3A's is so understated :laugh: Though I suppose he stands out as always
I hope he throws water on Sasshi
Pandalion is the band that performed at TOI (see at the end before monkeymajik), or the remnants of his former favorite band Hi-Fi(that broke up)

Japanese band, they played on ToI and did the Sendai support video for Yuzuru before Sochi

Ah thank you! I googled their katakana name and got much better results :biggrin:

smasma

On the Ice
Ahh, thank you! ...I don't know who they are :slink:

Fumiya Sashida is the person who sings Hana Ni Nare.

Japanese band, they played on ToI and did the Sendai support video for Yuzuru before Sochi

For Pandalion look at my previous post Sashida Fumiya us the singer for Hana ni Nare https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1PNaAM37LA

and Hana Wa Saku https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th3GIroeeSw both exhibition pieces for Yuzuru

Yes, thank you cruzceleste! :clap:

GermaricanMix

On the Ice
yay, thanx everyone for explaining! It's cute that he's nominating the musicians. So is Javier the only one in team Orser who hasn't done the challenge?

smasma

On the Ice
yay, thanx everyone for explaining! It's cute that he's nominating the musicians. So is Javier the only one in team Orser who hasn't done the challenge?

Although Javi is being nominated, I'm not aware that he has taken on the challenge (unless I've missed out on it) :slink: