Yuzuru Hanyu: 2012-13 Season | Page 56 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2012-13 Season

HelTra91

Rinkside
Oh, my goodness! First time seeing it! Thank you for post it :)) Yuzuru looks so skinny here o_O I know that he's really thin and all but ...uhh I think someone should give him some meat to eat :D:D He looked much better during the season, though.

IMG_1873.png

zydeco88

On the Ice
Update on Yuzu's AOI performance. He'll be skating to Fujii Fumiya's True Love. And Shizuka Arakawa to Go The Distance (erm, I wish it was the other way round XD). Is this confirmed already, wxunxx? ;)

wxunxx

Rinkside
Or rather, not the final destination (in his competitive career). :)

Is that a number bunshun article?
Thanks for the extra info.

Haha, you noticed! It's supposed as FINAL DESTINATION but I removed word final from it coz final destination reminds me of that horror film lol. Sometimes I'm just that juvenile.

And Yes, the article was in NUMBER 822.

Update on Yuzu's AOI performance. He'll be skating to Fujii Fumiya's True Love. And Shizuka Arakawa to Go The Distance (erm, I wish it was the other way round XD). Is this confirmed already, wxunxx?

Yes, confirmed from today's AOI press conference. Lucky me I got it right lol. True love is such a great song and Shizuka said in the conference she really loves Go The Distance. So surely we will see two beautiful programs soon. Can't wait!!

FYI, we will see Javi and Johnny together with Yuzu in FaOI. Official information should be released very soon.

wxunxx

Rinkside
Oops my bad! How could I forget Winne the Pooh as talking about Yuzu's true love?!Unforgivable mistake!;);)

zydeco88

On the Ice
I am excited to hear new information about AOI. Maybe he will have a costume like T-shirt and jeans? :biggrin:
it won't hurt if we can see a normal costume once a while. :biggrin:

FYI, we will see Javi and Johnny together with Yuzu in FaOI. Official information should be released very soon.
I read in twitter that the cast line-up is quite similar to that of AOI. So, I think we can expect Lambiel, Miki, Akiko to perform there as well, just like last year? Must be great for people who have access to the crystalnet site, cos it seems that they've pretty much spilled the beans there.

Hello I love you SA practice is one of my favourites! Thanks for posting it here! I hope we'll still see moments like this.
I wish there was a full tape of the Gala Practice, cos he seemed to have a lot of fun, teasing people, fooling around (main victims: Jeremy, Taka and Machida), just being generally adorkable. And he just had to make a final lasting impression a few seconds before leaving, knee-sliding across the ice before shoving Taka from behind. What a show-off. :laugh:

ETA: Fuji TV's digital satellite channel, BS Fuji will broadcast AOI digest within the first 10 days of June.
Full version should be broadcasted about 1 or 2 months after the show, I think.

zydeco88

On the Ice
^ They could've shown the double side lunges from Jeff and Yuzu as well! I was really looking forward to it, but they just had to cut off the broadcast right when Jeff was persuading Yuzu to perform it together with him. What a pity!

wxunxx

Rinkside
I read in twitter that the cast line-up is quite similar to that of AOI. So, I think we can expect Lambiel, Miki, Akiko to perform there as well, just like last year? Must be great for people who have access to the crystalnet site, cos it seems that they've pretty much spilled the beans there.

Yes, I saw Lambiel and Miki on the list as well, not so sure about Akiko though. Memberships tickets booking will be active within couple of days.

I still can't believe the dance battle between Johnny and Yuzu at SOI wasn't broadcasted! We don't even have a single picture. Hoping to see a remake in FaOI.

Same here. I though that was the scene on a must list and then dear TV broadcasting proven I was wrong. I'm sure boys will have great time in FaOI, specially with Johnny, Yuzu's keeping touch with Johnny and finally they could meet in person. That's wonderful. :laugh:

HelTra91

Rinkside
But FaOI is rarely broadcasted am I wrong? If we want to see a dance battle, then Johnny and Yuzu should be invited in Mao's show. :laugh:

Yuzukana! Aww so much cuteness in this picture. Thanks for sharing ;) But is that Narumi next to Kanako? I don't recognize her... :confused:

That is Narumi! :D Also, I hope that FaOI is broadcasted, there is such a drought with skating vids right now I am dying from boredom :disapp:

wxunxx

Rinkside
http://www.daily.co.jp/newsflash/general/2013/04/19/0005914062.shtml

Yuzu attended Annul Awards Ceremony of JSF held in Tokyo today, 19th April.

Now left knee pain has already turned for better after receiving some medical treatments. Considering of so many Japanese skaters will retire soon, Yuzu said as next generation of Japanese figure skating he would like to work very hard next season

I remembered there will be a TV broadcasting of JSF's Annul Awards Ceremony late night in Japan today or tomorrow, so I guess we could actually see Yuzu in TV, alive lol. Oh finally!

Updated

http://sankei.jp.msn.com/sports/news/130419/oth13041921500013-n1.htm

Yuzu explained his condition within one month, no skating at all as he's been having treatments and also required a rehabilitation training.

Furthermore, Yuzu hasn't been Waseda University till now, so actually it's confirmed officially he did not attend Waseda's Entrance Ceremony lol. One more thing, Yuzu hopes he could remember Waseda's school song ASAP lol. I sense Waseda has already growing on him even he hasn't been there yet and even he will process college education by E-Learning in Canada, barely will show up at Waseda campus.

wxunxx

Rinkside
But FaOI is rarely broadcasted am I wrong? If we want to see a dance battle, then Johnny and Yuzu should be invited in Mao's show. :laugh:

Yuzukana! Aww so much cuteness in this picture. Thanks for sharing ;) But is that Narumi next to Kanako? I don't recognize her... :confused:

You got it right but we will see some news clip of FaOI, same with last year I think. The Ice is the only one ice show I desperately wanna see Yuzu could be a part of the cast , Yuzu was in 2011, 2012 The Ice, do hope it won't be an exception this year.

In that photo, Yuzu, Kanako and narumi from left to right, Narumi's face changed a lot,not so surprised you cannot recognize her lol.

zydeco88

On the Ice
I remembered there will be a TV broadcasting of JSF's Annul Awards Ceremony late night in Japan today or tomorrow, so I guess we could actually see Yuzu in TV, alive lol. Oh finally!
Today's TV Tokyo's Neosports, right? I'll keep an eye out for it on KeyholeTV. That'd be about one hour from now, XD.

Sashida Fumiya had a live concert in Sendai today and he received a bouquet from Yuzu.

wxunxx

Rinkside
Today's TV Tokyo's Neosports, right? I'll keep an eye out for it on KeyholeTV. That'd be about one hour from now, XD.

Sashida Fumiya had a live concert in Sendai today and he received a bouquet from Yuzu.

Yes, 4/19(金) 23:58-24:12 [TV Tokyo]

And thx for lovely information, I was wondering if Yuzu really likes moth orchid or actually it was flower shop staff pick up for him lol.