Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Information from miimo, a designer of Sarah’s costumes, tiaras, and jewelry,
https://instagram.com/p/4tcoszufEa/

(miimo’s comment)
Hanyu is like a prince. He said he’d longed for a prince when he was a child.
He wanted to put on a crown, but what his sister had was a tiara, so he took poses with her tiara on.

This time, Sarah’s tiara reminded him of his younger memory. He took a lovely pose saying, “If I were a princess.. How about a pose like this?”

:laugh:
that pic is truly adorable :points:

yhmafan

Medalist
Welcome back Alia!!

This surely is an interesting genre he could try, I love his sing sing sing program, so I think he can try jazz again !! But I have a feeling that he might do another unexpected program like Latin?? Idk

lol. you were speaking of Latin program that I instantly recalled the moments . :laugh:
He is too cute to perform it at that time but we know that he has matured so if once he decided to do it for his programs he will be able to pull it off well... who knows.

(Sigh) Sadly indeed.

On another note, I notice both Yuzuru and Sarah have this ethereal and angelic quality to them.

ehh…It is too early to be disappointed. Kanako will get well, then We will see it at Skate Canada. (Yes we fans ship him and ladies just for fun….maybe nothing serious ne hehe..) :biggrin:

This video just made me happy so very much. :love:

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Information from miimo, a designer of Sarah’s costumes, tiaras, and jewelry,
https://instagram.com/p/4tcoszufEa/

(miimo’s comment)
Hanyu is like a prince. He said he’d longed for a prince when he was a child.
He wanted to put on a crown, but what his sister had was a tiara, so he did poses with her tiara on.

This time, Sarah’s tiara reminded him of his younger memory. He did a lovely pose saying, “If I were a princess.. How about a pose like this?”

He also admired Sarah’s tiara and corolla of a flower, so I’m happy.

Oh what a cute story, thanks for sharing hamaguri! I think bright, sparkly things really hold an attraction for him.

And he is a prince to me, with or without a crown (or a tiara ;)).

lol. you were speaking of Latin program that I instantly recalled the moments . :laugh:
He is too cute to perform it at that time but we know that he has matured so if once he decided to do it for his programs he will be able to pull it off well... who knows.

From the above gifs, I think he is meant to do a Latin number with a partner. Tango to be precise... :biggrin:

Seriously, I think he has the fire and passion to do a Latin program. I can already imagine the costume (black and red) with frills, a sequined bolero, and a cummerband.

Re YuzuKana, yes we will see, que sera sera... ;)

What a wonderful find yhmafan! :love: I think it has all -- as in all -- the highlights that have been broadcasted so far of his ice shows and that off ice. Thanks for sharing. You can see there how he really gives 101 per cent in his performances!

Last edited:

hamaguri

Record Breaker

How lovely! They were really picture-perfect! :love:

Oh what a cute story, thanks for sharing hamaguri! I think bright, sparkly things really hold an attraction for him.
And he is a prince to me, with or without a crown (or a tiara ;)).

His costumes reflect that!
And he is shining in his appearance and personality both. ;)
P.S. I corrected my translation above. I was mistaken. This miimo's comment was about the photo. Yuzu did the pose as a prince. So, correctly "If she were a princess.~." I thought another photo where yuzu acted like a princess was there by mistake, since the Japanese sentence lacked the subject of princess, and the comment said he'd played with his sister's tiara when he was a boy. :p

Last edited:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Second half from twitter:
Requiem: 3Lo, 3S
4t in finale
then at the end Yuzu did a collaboration with the pianist to Chopin-just the steps. Everyone thrilled.

Last edited:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
How lovely! They really were picture-perfect! :love:

His costumes reflect that!
And he is shining in his appearance and personality both. ;)
P.S. I corrected my translation above. I was mistaken. This miimo's comment was about the photo. Yuzu did the pose as a prince. So, correctly "If she were a princess.~." I thought another photo where yuzu acted like a princess was there by mistake, since the Japanese sentence lacked the subject of princess, and the comment said he'd played with his sisters tiara when he was a boy. :p

I have a perfect caption for the photo.
"Lady, you look so beautiful. May I... try on your tiara?" :biggrin:

Plumededragon

Medalist
There seems to be an announcement that today's show would be broadcast too...maybe they will mix the best bits?? I hope so!
https://twitter.com/tyugaeri/status/617593287914885120
I just want to see everyone's best performance. :biggrin:
They can easily make a max of the different shows in Kobe, showing the best of each skater. I just hope they'll keep Yuzuru's ending speech. But in the last finale, Johnny and Andrey did a successful Thr3A and I really wanna see it.:biggrin:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Oh, Thank you, Newbiespectator!:love: You made me smile! (I’m a bit depressed about my mistake…)
I want to see him put on a tiara:biggrin:.

No worries! we all make mistakes like this from time to time. and it is believable that Yuzu would wear a prince costume or a princess costume. :biggrin:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
thanks for all the updates!
i am all in for " best of" idea, i was hoping they would do it but that would mean not just taping but also commenting on both shows, i hope its true :cheer:
and i dont know if its sth they planned but i think showing his LP instead of SP unlike other years is gonna help him with his consistency for his LP, he is getting used to performing it with 3 quads in front of audience , and we can see the progress already! i cant wait for next season :cheer:

Rissa

Record Breaker
What's the point of Sarah sharing the photo in which Yuzuru kneeled before her?

:rolleye:

Does there have to be a point? Because I'm pretty sure there is none. It's a pretty photo where she looks like a princess with a prince in front of her and she wanted to share it. If other people make it something it is not, it's not her fault. One shouldn't have to lead their life calculating their every step even when wanting to just share a nice photo.

Because by that logic Kanako shouldn't be taking any photos with Yuzuru, or Javier, or anyone else because people might see something there and gossip, Boo-hoo, big deal.

About the best-of: I've read somewhere that in the past Japanese TV used to edit performances to show skaters in the best light (mostly Mao) but got accused of not showing the truth so they stopped and now just show the shows as they were. So I think the-best-of is unlikely to happen. :cry:

Last edited:

Plumededragon

Medalist
:rolleye:

Does there have to be a point? Because I'm pretty sure there is none. It's a pretty photo where she looks like a princess with a prince in front of her and she wanted to share it. If other people make it something it is not, it's not her fault. One shouldn't have to lead their life calculating their every step even when wanting to just share a nice photo.

Because by that logic Kanako shouldn't be taking any photos with Yuzuru, or Javier, or anyone else because people might see something there and gossip, Boo-hoo, big deal.

About the best-of: I've read somewhere that in the past Japanese TV used to edit performances to show skaters in the best light (mostly Mao) but got accused of not showing the truth so they stopped and now just show the shows as they were. So I think the-best-of is unlikely to happen. :cry:
I agree that people should post whatever pics they want to as long as the people involve in said pic agree to that, which is obviously the case for Yuzuru. For example, Nobu said he had other pics of the "kabedon" stuff with Yuzu but he doesn't post them because Yuzu doesn't want him to, so he respects his choice.
There's nothing to worry about with the pics. :) The problems come with a few people who can take things seriously, but honestly it's easy to see that most of them do it with humor and are not serious at all. :yes:

Mmm, I can understand why some people complained about not "showing" a full show and the best parts only. But I guess we'll see on July 11th if that's how it went too.

Status
Not open for further replies.