Yuzuru Hanyu: 2016-17 Season | Page 219 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2016-17 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

YuzusHydroblade

Match Penalty
If i was there and saw him among the people and close to me i think i would turn into a human hosepipe :laugh: Looks like i can't get any work done until the practices, i can't concentrate i just want to see him skate :scard8:

If i was there and saw him among the people and close to me i think i would turn into a human hosepipe :laugh: Looks like i can't get any work done until the practices, i can't concentrate i just want to see him skate :scard8:

He's the kryptonite to my productivity. :palmf:

I thought i could concentrate and study until his turn..but i did very little :hslap: If I am in this state now, what about worlds ??:scard8:

YuzusHydroblade

Match Penalty
He's the kryptonite to my productivity. :palmf:

Welcome to the club :D I just changed the calendar photo to the one where he is wearing a medal, you know, good luck charm :D

I thought i could concentrate and study until his turn..but i did very little :hslap: If I am in this state now, what about worlds ??:scard8:

i have everything i need to work open but then i start hearing in my head "DEARLY BELOVED..." and i can't do anything hahahaha. Currently stalking the stream and weeping for my phone bill :laugh:
Update: tears have finally come out because i'm so excited

Last edited:

YuzusHydroblade

Match Penalty
I'm already thinking about tomorrow... Where can we watch the competition :c? Skate Canada is streaming the practices only...

YuzusHydroblade

Match Penalty
you can always watch on isu livestream if your country is not geoblocked.
I sure hope it's not! It would be weird because i don't think anyone would broadcast that here so yeah...

And i'm panicking why can't i see the practice livestream anymore

The Russians will be streaming men live, both programs.

In case anyone's interested, not the ladies, unfortunately but yes to pairs and ice dance.

Oh my god thank you so much, that link isn't blocked at work apparently :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.