Yuzuru Hanyu: 2012-13 Season | Page 61 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2012-13 Season

emdee

Final Flight
The pot calling the kettle black, as they say. At least they are spreading rumors that wouldn't get them sued.
I though only fans and wellwishers were supposed to post in this thread?

You go girl!
I am a chan fan but after him my favourites are yuzu and kozuka.....

I noticed at worlds that some of the Dai fans didn't even clap for Yuzu. It was such a good effort with an injury.

Tommmy

Rinkside
Hey, we shouldn't bother Mathman and dorispulaski anymore :biggrin:
So let's keep this place cheerful and positive!! :party:

giulia95

Medalist
I think wishing him a silver medal at competitions is positive considering deep Men's field these days. I believe in his talent and want him to be a world champion someday, but we devoted fans should be realistic to some extent in my opinion, like accepting his coaching change.

as a very devoted fan I believe he could have won 2013 Worlds if he had had preparations and programs like in 2012 and I believe he will potentially grab the gold medal in GP series against Chan if he receives an adequate training and has decent programs.:).

Yuzu had the Worlds best FS TES in 2012 and 2013 , If I'm not wrong...

As a realistic fan , IMO, one should accept that no coach changes are forever.. and after the Olys a new cycle will start...:popcorn:.

party on:yay:

sweet_Michelle

Rinkside
I believe in his talent and want him to be a world champion someday, but we devoted fans should be realistic to some extent in my opinion, like accepting his coaching change.
:agree:
Yuzuru sure has not peaked yet but will start peaking soon as a male skater since he is 18 going for 19, I hope he could improve himself even more like he said by competing with such deep Men's field at GPS and use all that experience to bring his best performance at competition that matters the most for the coming season!:yay::biggrin:

BTW: the design of Olympic medal is beautiful, I'd love if Yuzu can take one home, any color would be good.;)

let`s talk

Match Penalty
The pot calling the kettle black, as they say. At least they are spreading rumors that wouldn't get them sued.
I though only fans and wellwishers were supposed to post in this thread?
By "wellwishing" you mean to wish him to be beaten by zamboni? Or to come up to the major events in the poor health conditions due to training error that make him crashed on his knees, and then that photo was all over in J-media? Or being coach-less for months, now too? Probably that's why you don't appear on this thread often. At least you are honest. And who is the pot and the kettle? No one ever gets sued for rumors, speculations and other things that are widely presented in the Edge. What can get people sued is false information, facts presented as "I know"or "Very few fans know", like Elsa G did. Technically she could have been sued for slandering Yuzu. But she is just an online user who doesn't even have a name. So, don't worry. No one will bother. :)

Or you have some super power to read JSF's mind?
Stupid question. Of course I can't. That's why I never said "I know" or "Very few fans knows". Feel free to speculate. They do it all the time in the Edge in all threads possible. But the moment you present things as facts or information with "I know", you are legally liable for what you are saying. In offline life.
We all know who spreads the most rumors in this fan thread without providing any evidence, about skaters.
We all do. You and Elsa G did. She started, you supported, when she said "very few fans knows" and you said "I only know one" talking about the show that Yuzu turned down. So I am asking you both again: what show/event exactly did Yuzu turn down last season? If you can't provide any evidence of your "I know", than yes, you are simply trolling. Way to go Skate Canada! :laugh:

I think wishing him a silver medal at competitions is positive considering deep Men's field these days.
That persona you are referring to was talking about SC and TEB, and wished Yuzu silver there over Chan. Where do you see the deep field in those events? Did you see the entries? I don't think Yuzu can lose anyone there unless Orser will make something wrong again with his training. And I don't think he should lose to Chan considering that PC usually zambonis the ice multiple times.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
... personal attack ...

We all know who spreads the most rumors in this fan thread without providing any evidence, about skaters, coaches, federations.:biggrin:

And you are right, the discription of this fan thread is "please post positive", but we all know what has been going on in this "Yuzuru hanyu" fan thread.

Talking rationally can not always work in some case, especially to someone who keeps twisting people's meaning and picking on people's post word by word without look into the whole content.

Let's not fall into some trolling game like someone intented to start and focus on sharing news and infos of Yuzuru. :)
Is it when the idiom "The pot calling the kettle black" is supposed to be used? :laugh:

wxunxx

Rinkside
To all Yuzu fan crew, plz don't feed the trolls.
Yuzu's personal fan thread is supposed to be happy and cheerful which surly requires everyone's contribution indeed.

Anyway, I want to introduce one remarkable Yuzu fan, a true artist whom I've been having secret admire for a long time, lol.
Her/his Twitter@entracte03, and also you can check some previous work via tumblr, http://entracte03.tumblr.com/

Most recent art work from her/him, http://i.imgur.com/LtrBf93.jpg
You could see it's inspired from every competition Yuzu participated last season, so many memories refreshed as I'm looking at it.

sweet_Michelle

Rinkside
To all Yuzu fan crew, plz don't feed the trolls.
Yuzu's personal fan thread is supposed to be happy and cheerful which surly requires everyone's contribution indeed.

Yes guys, please don't feed THE troll. :biggrin:

Most recent art work from her/him, http://i.imgur.com/LtrBf93.jpg
OMG, Love it! Those interactions with Javi, Denis and Misha are lovely!

BTW, AOI is gonna air soon (9th Jun), can't wait to see the full version of "True Love".:love:

let`s talk

Match Penalty
I applaud for Yuzu for turning down THE bigest show last season or should I say last year:laugh:, as I only know one, but I can imagine he did so to others.
Yes guys, please don't feed THE troll. :biggrin:
I don't feed trolls. I troll trolls. Therefore I am asking you again: what is the name of "THE biggest show" that you "I know" that Yuzu turned down as you claim? Or "THE" has some special meaning for you, when you talk about things as facts which are indeed lies? Seiously, why are you refusing to give the name of "THE bigeest show" if you were not trolling just for the sake of it? :confused:

Isn't it funny when such an abuse of the skater like slandering his "true" intentions the representatives of SC found legitimate, while taking higher moral grounds over everyone else who for examples critisizes training policy that ended up with the health condition like jumper's knee? :rolleye:

Yuzu didn't turn down ANY event, either a competition or a show last season, except WTT and the show in Nagaoka where he wasn't due to injury. Stop lying about him. Especially in his fan thread.

zydeco88

On the Ice
News update: Yuzuru will perform at another ice show at 8th Jul after FaOI (a charity show I suppose?), more information please refer to:
http://ameblo.jp/sg-papio/entry-11546142475.html
That's news to me! Thanks for the info, sweet_Michelle! =)

Yuzu will be going back early to Japan (assuming that he returns to Toronto after AOI to resume his training there) on June 23 to attend a JOC-organized event, the Olympic concert.
We have updated Yuzuru's forum with AOI reports and photos of the event. I apologize if there's any inaccuracy with the reports as I got it from various Japanese tweets which differ a bit from one another. I'm also looking forward to its broadcast a couple of days from now!. =)

sweet_Michelle

Rinkside
That's news to me! Thanks for the info, sweet_Michelle! =)

Yuzu will be going back early to Japan (assuming that he returns to Toronto after AOI to resume his training there) on June 23 to attend a JOC-organized event, the Olympic concert.
We have updated Yuzuru's forum with AOI reports and photos of the event.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have any source about where Yuzu stays after AOI, Toronto or Sendai? I assume he's back to Toronto too, but considering the travelling and jet lag in between AOI and this JOC event it's quite tiring.

Thanks a lot for the AOI repo of Yuzuru, as I was trying to find it here but couldn't. :rock:

Welcome to new GS member Paola D!

To other Yuzuru fans: there was a difficulty with Paola D's first post (#1704 above). For those who missed it, here it is again:

Paola D said:
Yuzu's reaction to GPS assignment: This is the best opportunity ever, Patrick inspires me lot and competing with him helps me find out what's missing in me. :thumbsup:

http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/sports/figureskate/headlines/article/20130603-00000041-kyodo_sp

I think this is the source.
I suspect media showed some worries about him facing Chan twice, as it will be tougher for him to proceed to GPF.
But his answer was this.
Takeshi Honda described him as "Hanyu is a very positive person." I always think his brain has a fantastic skill to turn disadvantages into advantages. Even about the language barrier between him and Orser and CC staff, he said it helped him organize his thoughts. Remember his interview in "Number" last year? When he moved to CC, there was something like basic routines and he found out he was even inferior to junior skaters. He said he felt soooo happy because now he knew what he was lacking and where he should improve.
I admire this attitude of him. Maybe I should learn from him. :laugh:

MM again: I see this thread is up to page 115. :rock: It has almost caught up to Patrick Chan's fan fest thread and is gaining on Yuna Kim. ;)

(Granted, some posts are more constructive than others..)

emdee

Final Flight
as a very devoted fan I believe he could have won 2013 Worlds if he had had preparations and programs like in 2012 and I believe he will potentially grab the gold medal in GP series against Chan if he receives an adequate training and has decent programs.:).

Yuzu had the Worlds best FS TES in 2012 and 2013 , If I'm not wrong...

As a realistic fan , IMO, one should accept that no coach changes are forever.. and after the Olys a new cycle will start...:popcorn:.

party on:yay:

Yuzu IMO has the greatest potential. Fernandez could end up a stylish skater but I think he is still a little stiff. In his short last year Yuzu showed he could rock a totally different style. He has definite versatility. With respect I say he makes me afraid for my boy ( Patrick)!

Paola D

Rinkside
Thank you, Mathman, for your kind work to help me bring my post and for your warm message!
I really appreciate them.:)

yude

Record Breaker
Welcome, Paola D!! I totally agree with your first post :clap:

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have any source about where Yuzu stays after AOI, Toronto or Sendai? I assume he's back to Toronto too, but considering the travelling and jet lag in between AOI and this JOC event it's quite tiring.

There is no news about it as far as I know. I always wonder which country he is staying in at the moment :biggrin:
I wish he would have an official blog or twitter, but his official HP has not been updated and he doesn't have a cellphone...