Yuzuru Hanyu: 2012-13 Season | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2012-13 Season

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
ahhhh please not Morozov!!!! :biggrin: :laugh:

Bestemyanova & Bobrin would be perfect for a very quick SP and FS restyling!!!:bow:

they love and respect Yuzu so much!:yes:

:laugh: Actually the 'benefits' I refer to of hanging around with Morozov for 2 weeks (and certainly no more) has ZERO to do with 'styling' qualities... but Morozov's 'other' notorious qualities. Ahem... consider the SP music is Parisienne Walkways, you get the idea. Any longer than 2 weeks would certainly be too much. Hanyu might ends up doing a ridiculously accurate version of Don Juan De Marco next year and I'd totally faint!. Too much too soon from the Pooh Bear hugger.

Tommmy

Rinkside
Bestemyanova & Bobrin would be perfect for a very quick SP and FS restyling!!!:bow:

they love and respect Yuzu so much!:yes:

I've heard somewhere that Yuzuru actually wanted to go to B&B's place after the World, but that didn't happen since Russian coaches won't take on any foreign students until Sochi. (Well, I know there're some exceptions, though...:rolleye:)
So I really hope they can work together again in the future, too :)

giulia95

Medalist
I've heard somewhere that Yuzuru actually wanted to go to B&B's place after the World, but that didn't happen since Russian coaches won't take on any foreign students until Sochi. (Well, I know there're some exceptions, though...:rolleye:)
So I really hope they can work together again in the future, too :)

interesting information, no wonder if it's true!! :)

I suspect Pooh Bear is a sign of rebellion actually!!:laugh:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker

Love this, thanks. Hanya (lol, those Japanese spelling!) totally should win NHK, imagine the rolling of of emotions, the tears. The son came home and is now a King! Whaaa....

Seems Orser really want him mature quickly, I actually hope he does't mature that quickly. Sometimes using real life experiences suited to the artist age allow their performance appear more authentic, unique, genuine and special. Certain programs should be done at the right age. Not too early or too late. He was Romeo last year... it was perfect for him.

I am comforted to see The Pooh Bear is alive and well and took so much room in his luggage. It sure was BIG! May the Pooh Bear force be with him on this blessed journey.

Last edited:

pitterpatter

On the Ice
Barely understood any of it, but well worth the 44 minutes :). Maybe someone will take pity on us non-Japanese speaking fans and translate parts of it.

giulia95

Medalist
I am comforted to see The Pooh Bear is alive and well and took so much room in his luggage. It sure was BIG! May the Pooh Bear force be with him on this blessed journey.

The luggage scene is definitely the best moment of the whole video!!:biggrin:

May the Pooh Bear always protect little Yuzu!!! :)

yude

Record Breaker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kWji-geg9k

It's the same program but better quality.

He said that he didn't go out or sightseeing to anywhere because he was burned out in practice every day.
(Also he said "because I don't understand English!!")
He hasn't gone to even Niagara Falls near where he lives.