Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season | Page 205 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season

skatefan22

Medalist
I'm in :unsure:

I know, right? :rolleye: and they can actually leave a mark. once I had to sneeze several times during a session and the next day I had the nastiest bruises from those creepy needles...
but I think those needles he uses are quite different from 'normal' accupucture needles. For one those are usually fairly longer. don't now about diameter, but I guess that's also different. that article Meoima posted said the needles he uses are no more than 2mm long. So if he's lucky those feel like a splinter

I think you are right. The needles he uses are quite different. Looks handy. :popcorn:

winterbell

Rinkside
Let's play a guess game, anybody thinks the kid has the ability to grow beard? I mean most boys his age already have facial hair, even Asian boys. :laugh: somehow I have the feeling he hasn't hit puberty. But he is 19 already, there won't be any growth spurt, for sure.

Not hit puberty yet? You must be kidding. Look at his "Adam's apple" under his chin. And listen to his voice, which is actually quite low. I just think he is the type of less facial hair. And his face is still a young boy's face. He will need a few more years to grow beard.

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Not hit puberty yet? You must be kidding. Look at his "Adam's apple" under his chin. And listen to his voice, which is actually quite low. I just think he is the type of less facial hair. And his face is still a young boy's face. He will need a few more years to grow beard.

But will he ever look older? He pretty much look almost the same as when he was 14 (a Little taller and the hair is different).

Esopian

Final Flight
Man, cover girl should use him as a model... how can you have that skin?

They seriously should invite him to do some make-up/skin-care product commercials because he wouldn't even need the products for perfect skin!! ;) As for facial hair, I think he's the type that genetically doesn't grow thick beards.

But will he ever look older? He pretty much look almost the same as when he was 14 (a Little taller and the hair is different).

Also, he's probably the type who doesn't look too different as years pass (and grows older). He barely changed since 2011; right now his 19 year-old self is taller and has a deeper voice --that's about it.

It's interesting that we get into such details concerning Yuzuru's life and growth. :laugh:

ysy94

Rinkside
They seriously should invite him to do some make-up/skin-care product commercials because he wouldn't even need the products for perfect skin!! ;) As for facial hair, I think he's the type that genetically doesn't grow thick beards.

Also, he's probably the type who doesn't look too different as years pass (and grows older). He barely changed since 2011; right now his 19 year-old self is taller and has a deeper voice --that's about it.

It's interesting that we get into such details concerning Yuzuru's life and growth. :laugh:

I must say that no one invite baby for skin-care product commercials :))

Esopian

Final Flight
Any news in how tall he is?

In his profile it states that he's 171 cm, but he's definitely grown ... so he's about 173-5 cm tall. Plus he has a noodle build and that makes him look even taller (he's also on the ice most of the time --consider his skates' height)

ranran

Zamboni time
On the Ice

ranran

Zamboni time
On the Ice

During his parade some news channel (I don't remember which) interview his classmate from junior high and oh wow how they have change~ more mature and rough. then when they shift the camera view towards yuzuru on truck waving cutely to the crowd lol the contrast is obvious. He barely change indeed.:yes:

Yuzusan

On the Ice
Nice talk. I think he doesn't use any type of facial products.he has the chance to have a perfect natural skin. Even if he is waking up.
But he is so special that nobody can guess what will be his body in the future.

alia jackson

Record Breaker

Thanks HanDomi for the link, that is quite a collection :agree: :love: I imagine it will be selling like hot cakes if there is collection of Yuzuru Hanyu following his costume...water bottle case (love the ones his mom make), pencil case, t-shirts, training top, skating gears, earphones, limited edition pooh (love the ones which fans gave to him), cup cakes (topping following the costume colors, like the awesome cakes photos) etc etc.

ranran

Zamboni time
On the Ice
I just love his looks and move in that video, has that similar manly cool vibes to PW. I like that the top was not tucked into the pants and fall below the waist kinda like the top of R&J1.

Same here! and plus he's wearing inner black shirt which makes the entire costume looks smart. Simple but classy.

SuzyQ

Medalist
Maybe like this? Yuzuru looks so dapper in this. Quite the same costume as Daisuke you've shown above :agree:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wetHvBoqTY

:love:

I think his clear skin would reflect nicely in dark outfit :agree:

Women from Tohoku area are said to have beautiful skin like alabaster. Seeing Yuzuru's skin, I always think it may be true for men of Tohoku (although Yuzu might be a special case :biggrin:)

It always astonish me when I see his skin that there really exists "Shimi hitotsu nai hada", meaning perfect skin without even a single spot.