Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 41 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

unico

Final Flight
He is saying "Moshi dokkai ga nakattara", meaning "Except for reading comprehension (category)", I would be a Good at Japanese Literature Guy.

The test categories in Japanese are Chinese Literature, Classical Japanese and Modern Japanese including Kanji characters, reading comprehension, etc.

Yuzuru may not be good at reading comprehension of modern Japanese? :think:
Maybe comparing to other categories, I think. At least, better than me :laugh:

Oh, I see my silly mistake! So careless, thank you SuzyQ! :eek::

I can't imagine how hard Chinese Literature would be, I already struggle with normal Japanese kanji (as seen here!). :bang:

Nicky_10

Rinkside
^ I don't know about this one, but there were stamps with his face on them some time after the olympics!!!!

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Hanyu: When I first met her, it was when I started skating. I was skating at the same rink. I thought she was amazing since back then, and she is also my senpai (at Tohoku High School) so she is a special person.

He called Shizuka senpai, my life is complete now.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
p. 566-571

Survey of Top Personalities of First Half of 2014

Among people like Haruko Obokata (STAP stem cell controversy), Ryutaro Nonomura (the Onsen guy who went viral) and Keisuke Honda (soccer player), Hanyu came in 10th!! I think the show hosts thought that he would/should have been higher.

Oda talking about how addicted to kendama Hanyu is, and how he's gradually getting addicted to it himself lol. Oda talks about how when you do kendama right before a performance your concentration goes up, like for instance "I have to do it before I go out! I can do it!" and he'll try to succeed at kendama 10 times before going out to skate.

**Please correct me if I make translation mistakes!

It seems that Yuzu went to Mao's THE ICE show. Or he just appeared in a program about Mao's show. Not sure yet.
http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/66198be0jw1eikstql4hvj20hs0d9gnv.jpg
http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/66198be0jw1eikstv0u9pj20hs0dbtaz.jpg

newsYuzu's first album "Time of Awakening" broke the sales record in sport category!

Oricon today released the latest sales ranking. "Time of Awakening" totally sold out 43,472 copies in first week, including DVD with 20,947 and blu-ray with 22,525.

The result also broke the sales record in sport category that '09 World Baseball Classic TM with 23 thousands copies since 2009.

Oricon ranking: see 羽生結弦

Fumiya has released Hana wa saku single at iTunes and Amazon on 9, July. No disc version at all.

iTunes:https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/huaha-xiaoku/id893260711?i=893260722

Amazon:http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/...SIN=B00LAGORIO&linkCode=as2&tag=waizujoy0f-22

Just found some pics of Yuzu's Notre-Dame de Paris costume being displayed at 2014 Odaiba New World
1) The entire display
2) Costume close up
3) Another close up
4) From the side
5) His ANA jacket
6) His skating boots
7) The direct message to Yuzu corner
8) Panels 1, 2, 3

I've got the pics from this blog.

This looks interesting, can someone translate please. Looks like an interview with the men of Team Japan

Look like these are all the pictures from the book, some new, some old , but very nice

It's from Cutting Edge 2013 and one of my favorite ones because Yuzu was being a pest to Machi. Here's the translations (1) & (2)

Javier's latest interview in Spanish: Entrevista a Javier Fernández: "El patinaje aún me cuesta dinero"
One of Q/A as following by Google:
Q: How it is working closely with the current # 1 in the world, the Olympic and world champion Yuzuru Hanyu?
A: He gets along well. I know Yuzuru a while. And I would not have believed he is still a normal boy of 18 and train with him is the best; I train with the best skater of the moment and although I can keep learning is gaining not only my coach, but his. I see how you train, if he makes a program I will try three, there is a little competition while training, but we have good relationship and is a plus for me to be training in the same group as him.

A very manly and impressive ina bauer by Yuzuru: http://instagram.com/p/qyM0rxFEmB/

News on Time of Awakening DVD Videos

ゆづ「覚醒の時」スポーツ会初のDVD1位/
Generic news video talking about DVD sales surpassing sales for sports DVDs, including those from Mao and Daisuke. Most importantly is baby cowboy Hanyu doing a 1L.

あさチャン! ゆづDVD1位
This one has more clips from the DVD. Very cute baby Hanyu clips, and a clip of him talking with a school friend (and being very competitive even in school haha).

YH: Chinese Literature is easy.
Friend: Kaeriten*?
YH: Yeah, like kaeriten.
Friend: That's amazing, can you really do it?
YH: It's my strong point. Chinese Literature is easy. Even if there wasn't any Chinese Literature, I would be a "Good at Japanese Literature Guy". Hahaha.

*marking beside the characters in Chinese text to indicate order of reading for Japanese people. I don't really know how to explain it LOL
=>
He is saying "Moshi dokkai ga nakattara", meaning "Except for reading comprehension (category)", I would be a Good at Japanese Literature Guy.

The test categories in Japanese are Chinese Literature, Classical Japanese and Modern Japanese including Kanji characters, reading comprehension, etc.

Yuzuru may not be good at reading comprehension of modern Japanese?
Maybe comparing to other categories, I think. At least, better than me

I don't actually know, but the middle one seems oddly specific with 101.45 and in the bottom right corner it says @Axel1271, so my best guess would be fan art

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Since it is off-season, Japanese media is getting bored and they come up with this:
http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/4421c8f1jw1eipj7zcve5j20hs0hswjl.jpg

Kinda amazing :biggrin:

Yeah, nice how they conveniently left off the 2006 Men's OGM- Plushenko. Which would be 1+9+8+2+1+1+3=25 :rolleye:

I mean most of the skaters that would be medalling now would be born in the 1990's, so that's at least 19 points right there, and then you have the last digit of your birth year, month, and day digit(s) to then make up the other 14 points for the average of 33. It's really not that crazy. If someone were born on 1/1/1990 that would be 21 so that would be the least, and if someone were born on 9/29/1999 that would be 38. There's only so many possibilities it could be, 21-38. Not that big of a factor, so not really impressive IMO.

Of course, that number will change drastically in the future since medalists will soon be born post 2000....

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Yeah, nice how they conveniently left off the 2006 Men's OGM- Plushenko. Which would be 1+9+8+2+1+1+3=25 :rolleye:

I mean most of the skaters that would be medalling now would be born in the 1990's, so that's at least 19 points right there, and then you have the last digit of your birth year, month, and day digit(s) to then make up the other 14 points for the average of 33. It's really not that crazy. If someone were born on 1/1/1990 that would be 21 so that would be the least, and if someone were born on 9/29/1999 that would be 38. There's only so many possibilities it could be, 21-38. Not that big of a factor, so not really impressive IMO.

Of course, that number will change drastically in the future since medalists will soon be born post 2000....

I don't think we should take this seriously