Page 107 of 671 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 607 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 10053

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

  1. #1591
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Poice View Post
    Oh, my goodness! First time seeing it! Thank you for post it ) Yuzuru looks so skinny here o_O I know that he's really thin and all but ...uhh I think someone should give him some meat to eat :D:D He looked much better during the season, though.
    http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h3...3.jpg:original

  2. #1592
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    229
    Update on Yuzu's AOI performance. He'll be skating to Fujii Fumiya's True Love. And Shizuka Arakawa to Go The Distance (erm, I wish it was the other way round XD). Is this confirmed already, wxunxx?

  3. #1593
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by zydeco88 View Post
    Hello, I Love You Gala Practice SA 2012[URL="http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDY1ODM5Njg4.html"]
    Wow, thanks for the links! I was looking for these videos because these were deleted on You Tube.
    Yuzuru is beyond adorable

    I am excited to hear new information about AOI. Maybe he will have a costume like T-shirt and jeans?

  4. #1594
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by zydeco88 View Post
    Or rather, not the final destination (in his competitive career).

    Is that a number bunshun article?
    Thanks for the extra info.
    Haha, you noticed! It's supposed as FINAL DESTINATION but I removed word final from it coz final destination reminds me of that horror film lol. Sometimes I'm just that juvenile.

    And Yes, the article was in NUMBER 822.

    Update on Yuzu's AOI performance. He'll be skating to Fujii Fumiya's True Love. And Shizuka Arakawa to Go The Distance (erm, I wish it was the other way round XD). Is this confirmed already, wxunxx?
    Yes, confirmed from today's AOI press conference. Lucky me I got it right lol. True love is such a great song and Shizuka said in the conference she really loves Go The Distance. So surely we will see two beautiful programs soon. Can't wait!!

    FYI, we will see Javi and Johnny together with Yuzu in FaOI. Official information should be released very soon.

  5. #1595
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by zydeco88 View Post
    Off-season is a total bore. So, I'm posting these videos to fill up the void. Probably, a lot of us have seen these, but I think they haven't been posted here before, so... Million thanks to the original uploader.
    Hello, I Love You Gala Practice SA 2012 (amazing youthful vim and vigour. May that spark never fizzle out, Yuzuru. Lol @2:25, falling on his butt while hydroblading)
    SA Gala Practice Yuzuru & Jeremy fooling around
    Hello I love you SA practice is one of my favourites! Thanks for posting it here! I hope we'll still see moments like this.
    Speaking of practices I also love this one very much : Nebelhorn trophy 2011 Romeo and Juliet Practice. The footwork at 3:28 is just amazingly passionate

    Quote Originally Posted by zydeco88 View Post
    Update on Yuzu's AOI performance. He'll be skating to Fujii Fumiya's True Love. And Shizuka Arakawa to Go The Distance (erm, I wish it was the other way round XD). Is this confirmed already, wxunxx?
    Beautiful song. So who's the "True love"?

  6. #1596
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    97
    https://twitter.com/asahi_sports

    Yuzu said even though he feels True Love for him a bit adult alike he will try his best.


    Quote Originally Posted by Yunamao View Post
    Beautiful song. So who's the "True love"?
    For now, I'd say Yuzu's true love is figure skating, loving it with his full heart lol.

  7. #1597
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    97
    Oops my bad! How could I forget Winne the Pooh as talking about Yuzu's true love?!Unforgivable mistake!

  8. #1598
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by yude View Post
    I am excited to hear new information about AOI. Maybe he will have a costume like T-shirt and jeans?
    it won't hurt if we can see a normal costume once a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by wxunxx View Post
    FYI, we will see Javi and Johnny together with Yuzu in FaOI. Official information should be released very soon.
    I read in twitter that the cast line-up is quite similar to that of AOI. So, I think we can expect Lambiel, Miki, Akiko to perform there as well, just like last year? Must be great for people who have access to the crystalnet site, cos it seems that they've pretty much spilled the beans there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yunamao View Post
    Hello I love you SA practice is one of my favourites! Thanks for posting it here! I hope we'll still see moments like this.
    I wish there was a full tape of the Gala Practice, cos he seemed to have a lot of fun, teasing people, fooling around (main victims: Jeremy, Taka and Machida), just being generally adorkable. And he just had to make a final lasting impression a few seconds before leaving, knee-sliding across the ice before shoving Taka from behind. What a show-off.

    ETA: Fuji TV's digital satellite channel, BS Fuji will broadcast AOI digest within the first 10 days of June.
    Full version should be broadcasted about 1 or 2 months after the show, I think.

  9. #1599
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by yude View Post

    Maybe he will have a costume like T-shirt and jeans?
    You mean like "Somebody to love" last season?

    Quote Originally Posted by wxunxx View Post
    For now, I'd say Yuzu's true love is figure skating, loving it with his full heart lol. Oops my bad! How could I forget Winne the Pooh as talking about Yuzu's true love?!Unforgivable mistake!
    Of course!


    Quote Originally Posted by wxunxx View Post
    FYI, we will see Javi and Johnny together with Yuzu in FaOI.
    I still can't believe the dance battle between Johnny and Yuzu at SOI wasn't broadcasted! We don't even have a single picture. Hoping to see a remake in FaOI.

    Quote Originally Posted by zydeco88 View Post

    I wish there was a full tape of the Gala Practice, cos he seemed to have a lot of fun, teasing people, fooling around (main victims: Jeremy, Taka and Machida), just being generally adorkable. And he just had to make a final lasting impression a few seconds before leaving, knee-sliding across the ice before shoving Taka from behind. What a show-off.
    Me too! Yuzu is so entertaining. Last world's gala practice videos were so boring, it made me miss him even more.

  10. #1600
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by zydeco88 View Post
    ETA: Fuji TV's digital satellite channel, BS Fuji will broadcast AOI digest within the first 10 days of June.
    Full version should be broadcasted about 1 or 2 months after the show, I think.
    Alleluia!

  11. #1601
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    229
    ^ They could've shown the double side lunges from Jeff and Yuzu as well! I was really looking forward to it, but they just had to cut off the broadcast right when Jeff was persuading Yuzu to perform it together with him. What a pity!

  12. #1602
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by zydeco88 View Post
    I read in twitter that the cast line-up is quite similar to that of AOI. So, I think we can expect Lambiel, Miki, Akiko to perform there as well, just like last year? Must be great for people who have access to the crystalnet site, cos it seems that they've pretty much spilled the beans there.
    Yes, I saw Lambiel and Miki on the list as well, not so sure about Akiko though. Memberships tickets booking will be active within couple of days.


    Quote Originally Posted by Yunamao View Post
    I still can't believe the dance battle between Johnny and Yuzu at SOI wasn't broadcasted! We don't even have a single picture. Hoping to see a remake in FaOI.
    Same here. I though that was the scene on a must list and then dear TV broadcasting proven I was wrong. I'm sure boys will have great time in FaOI, specially with Johnny, Yuzu's keeping touch with Johnny and finally they could meet in person. That's wonderful.

  13. #1603
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    97
    Thx to Jorik, sweet memories of Torun Cup 2009

    http://instagram.com/p/YPBAa0PNLp/

  14. #1604
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by wxunxx View Post
    I'm sure boys will have great time in FaOI, specially with Johnny, Yuzu's keeping touch with Johnny and finally they could meet in person. That's wonderful.
    But FaOI is rarely broadcasted am I wrong? If we want to see a dance battle, then Johnny and Yuzu should be invited in Mao's show.

    Quote Originally Posted by wxunxx View Post
    Thx to Jorik, sweet memories of Torun Cup 2009

    http://instagram.com/p/YPBAa0PNLp/
    Yuzukana! Aww so much cuteness in this picture. Thanks for sharing But is that Narumi next to Kanako? I don't recognize her...

  15. #1605
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    621
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPSs8Shpsnk

    English subtitles. Many thanks for translation!!

Page 107 of 671 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 607 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •