Yuzuru Hanyu: 2010-12 Season | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2010-12 Season

Becki

Medalist
I just discovered Yuzuru's competitive scorecard is very similar to Plushenko's, and they both were bronze medalist on their world debut.

To think if Yuzuru had not singled the lutz in the SP..he might be skater to have won a first Silver medalist on their world debut :O

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looks like Chan may not have the OGM sewed up. I think Hanyu is going to be stiff competition and may be a serious spoiler in Sochi.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I'm a fan now. Always liked his skating, but he really brought it tonight...

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
*random fangrily moment!*
:bow::hb::party::party2::love:
....okay, done and calmed down again *lol*

Hihi, I'm sorry, I'm just so excited for this young man - and I was so nervous! I squeezed my own plush I-Ah (so sorry it's not a Pooh xD) nearly to death - and got half a heart attack when he fell. But so, so, so well done, he's already a little champion! So excited for the next season already!!

treeloving

Medalist
It's going to be top 5 and I am so damn happy I am right! :D

Well, at least he got 173 (when he was 17 which I hope when he is 20 his score will excess 200 :biggrin:)

Congratulation again Yuzuru especially after how you face many difficulty and almost quit after earthquake; but now the world bronze medalist.

This is a great journey and I'm so proud of you.

I'm so happy with his skate and how far he has come since the tragedy last year that even if he not on podium I don't care.

and congrate to us fans who pray so hard and survive the heart attack as well hahahaha.

EDT: p.s. What ever happen next season, he may go up or down, I will always remember this moment and how he show that his spirit is stronger than any natural distaster.

Last edited:

Becki

Medalist
Well, at least he got 173 (when he was 17 which I hope when he is 20 his score will excess 200 :biggrin:)

Congratulation again Yuzuru especially after how you face many difficulty and almost quit after earthquake; but now the world bronze medalist.

This is a great journey and I'm so proud of you.

I'm so happy with his skate and how far he has come since the tragedy last year that even if he not on podium I don't care.

and congrate to us fans who pray so hard and survive the heart attack as well hahahaha.

HAHA yes we all survived the heart attacked together :)

Next year when he is 18, he'll score in the 180s and bet Patrick Chan for World Gold. Can't wait until he's 19....score in the 190s during the Olympics!!!

Obviously, we have gone mad :D :D

I can see Yuzuru become a two time World Champion and OGM :D

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Congratulations, Yuzuru! For the Bronze medal at his first Worlds in his Senior debut year, and for a very bright future. An amazing feat he has accomplished!

K

kilyca

☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆“Congratulations YUZU”☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆

I was greatly impressed and cried!  。・゚・(*ノД`*)・゚・。

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
First time ever a skating performance put tears in my eyes. Thank you Yuzu! I was really moved. And I'm so happy for him. I loved that Romeo and Juliet programme starting at the Nebelhorn Trophy and that at Worlds he was at his best yet. Can't wait to see what next season will bring.

Becki

Medalist
^ FTnoona

Haha, when I watched the medal ceremony, I seriously thought he was eyeing the gold medal! It's funny, 'cause I watched a similar clip of a tiny Yuzuru in novice or junior, where he placed bronze in a competition, he was also eyeing the gold medal xD but this time, I think he was eyeing the flowers :p

AND THE EURO dudes finally pronounced his name correctly! yeah i like the euro commentators the best!

"pencil thin, but with technique like his, sometimes he doesn't need the strength" - nah, he has all the strength in the world.

K

kilyca

Yuzuru's SP (British Euro Ver)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjmKI_2fFpA

I love these commentators!

LOL..This pic is cute. Yuzu was probably just looking to see how the others were holding their medals, but this pic makes it look like he is eyeing the gold medal.
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1remaK0IH1qbnrrxo8_r1_500.jpg
Ha-ha(⌒▽⌒) Yuzu's eyes are lock-ons in a gold medal!
He really beats Chan sometime, and acquire it!

I like the broadcast of British Euro sports, too.
The video of Yuzu's FP in GPF which they commented on was beyond 102,000 reproduction, in nicovideo, in Japan.

Becki

Medalist
Ha-ha(⌒▽⌒) Yuzu's eyes are lock-ons in a gold medal!
He really beats Chan sometime, and acquire it!

I like the broadcast of British Euro sports, too.
The video of Yuzu's FP in GPF which they commented on was beyond 102,000 reproduction, in nicovideo, in Japan.

I am waiting for the British Euro Sports commentary for Yuzuru's LP ^^

He was eyeing the gold in novice/junior years, and one season later, he's on top. I have faith in him :)