Page 12 of 929 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 13926

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

  1. #166
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,065

  2. #167
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    311
    He's the one to beat at Sochi. He has the jumps, spins, ss, artistry, and emotions.
    Chan, who?

  3. #168
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Beyond Neverland
    Posts
    1,790
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor2014 View Post
    Thanks, seniorita.

    Hanyu is not romantically linked to anyone. He has never had a girlfirend.

    As for other Japanese skaters, I heard that Asada is romantically linked to Kozuka and Daisuke admitted he fell in love with Yukina Ota at first sight. Yukina is such a lucky girl. Why aren’t they dating?
    Lol... Hanyu is romantically linked to his Pooh bear and his Plushy wrist band Which are just as good as girlfriends at age 16, or is that 17 now.

    Please focus to win a world or Olympic championship Hanyu first! No girls for you otherwise! Pah..... girls are useless and will just distract you, there are plenty of supplies after believe me! :P

    Although I follows the theory, those who falls in love or experience trauma early will have better sense of interpretation and emotional range (which he has plenty). So maybe that is the secret of Hanyu's success which is best to be shushed about.

  4. #169
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,028
    Well realtionships can add to your future interpretation but it can also devastate you so that you become a basket case ie. Dube and Davison who eventually split. Bryce was never the same after Jessica left him for his best friend Scott Moir who unfortunately for Bryce is a bit brash and sort of therefore rubbed it in. Bryce was like a broken hearted puppy especially since Jessica and Scott claimed they weren't dating. The point is not to gossip but rather when we are young we have hormones and emotions and well sometimes if not controlled it can ruin our focus in this case on skating.

  5. #170
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Castle of Thorns
    Posts
    18
    The fact that is not romantic about Yuzuru.
    Last year, Yuzuru answered question of Mai Asada "I had not been yet in love".
    (Mai is older sister of Mao)
    And, Mai asked Yuzuru. "Then, how do you express Romeo's love? "
    Yuzu answered with shy. "I refer to it with comics or movies. and, image."
    Other time, he said "I'm popular with small young girls".
    They are girls of the skating rink same as him at around 7 years old.
    Yuzu practices after school and holiday. Probably, as for the time dating with a girl, he doesn't have it.
    And his family is strict with discipline. As of last year, it was forbidden by parents that he had a cell-phone. But he trusts parents and sister very much.
    I think that he will not do that he ignores mother supporting him above all.
    If there is a girl who wants to fall in love with Yuzuru. Even if she is very lonely, she endures time not to be able to meet him, and it is necessary to care about his family. It's too hard!
    Last edited by clyte; 03-29-2012 at 03:02 AM.

  6. #171
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Castle of Thorns
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by kilyca View Post
    It is the work of the person who made Ninja YUZU.
    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17046192
    Love it! YUZU&KOZU KAWAII !!!!!
    Only the swan of Urmanov didn't match Yuzu. Urmanov is not bad. His costume is ...
    I love Daisuke dressed in the samurai commander, too!

  7. #172
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    good luck to Yuzuru
    I hope you podium and have an amazing skate

  8. #173
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,065
    Quote Originally Posted by clyte View Post
    The fact that is not romantic about Yuzuru.
    Last year, Yuzuru answered question of Mai Asada "I had not been yet in love".
    (Mai is older sister of Mao)
    And, Mai asked Yuzuru. "Then, how do you express Romeo's love? "
    Yuzu answered with shy. "I refer to it with comics or movies. and, image."
    Other time, he said "I'm popular with small young girls".
    They are girls of the skating rink same as him at around 7 years old.
    Yuzu practices after school and holiday. Probably, as for the time dating with a girl, he doesn't have it.
    And his family is strict with discipline. As of last year, it was forbidden by parents that he had a cell-phone. But he trusts parents and sister very much.
    I think that he will not do that he ignores mother supporting him above all.
    If there is a girl who wants to fall in love with Yuzuru. Even if she is very lonely, she endures time not to be able to meet him, and it is necessary to care about his family. It's too hard!
    I thought it was financial issues prohibiting him to get a cell-phone? TBH, he's still young, there's no rush to get a girlfriend especially since there won't be a lot of added benefit :P

  9. #174
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Castle of Thorns
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Becki View Post
    I thought it was financial issues prohibiting him to get a cell-phone? TBH, he's still young, there's no rush to get a girlfriend especially since there won't be a lot of added benefit :P
    There is student discount in Japan and is usable cheaply. More than 96% of high school students have a cell-phone in Japan. But students accesses dangerous site with cell-phone, and it increases to be involved in crime. And they are social problems that there're many children who ignore parents, and get absorbed in email and games too much. Of course Yuzuru may not become so. But I think that his parents are anxious about such a thing.

    You are right. He should do that he should do it now.
    Let's cheer him together!

  10. #175
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,065
    Quote Originally Posted by clyte View Post
    There is student discount in Japan and is usable cheaply. More than 96% of high school students have a cell-phone in Japan. But students accesses dangerous site with cell-phone, and it increases to be involved in crime. And they are social problems that there're many children who ignore parents, and get absorbed in email and games too much. Of course Yuzuru may not become so. But I think that his parents are anxious about such a thing.

    You are right. He should do that he should do it now.
    Let's cheer him together!
    Oh icic....for some reason, I always thought it was a financial issue. So how does Yuzuru get around without a cell phone? Does it rely on his parents and sister?

  11. #176
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Castle of Thorns
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Becki View Post
    Oh icic....for some reason, I always thought it was a financial issue. So how does Yuzuru get around without a cell phone? Does it rely on his parents and sister?
    I don't know how he does. And I don't know whether he had cell-phone recently.

  12. #177
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,065
    I promise myself if Yuzuru cracks top 3 in SP tomorrow, I will buy myself a celebratory cake LOL

  13. #178
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    644
    Quote Originally Posted by Becki View Post
    I promise myself if Yuzuru cracks top 3 in SP tomorrow, I will buy myself a celebratory cake LOL
    LOL that sounds cool and delicious. You should change that promise to the final flight if you really want that cake. Hasn't his jumping been really unstable/shaky at Nice? Kinda worried for him because without his big jumps, he doesn't have the PCS like the veteran skaters that will hold him up. May the skating gods smile upon Yuzu (does dance and offers a pooh bear)

  14. #179
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by FTnoona View Post
    LOL that sounds cool and delicious. You should change that promise to the final flight if you really want that cake. Hasn't his jumping been really unstable/shaky at Nice? Kinda worried for him because without his big jumps, he doesn't have the PCS like the veteran skaters that will hold him up. May the skating gods smile upon Yuzu (does dance and offers a pooh bear)


    Please skate god, please!

  15. #180
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,065
    Quote Originally Posted by FTnoona View Post
    LOL that sounds cool and delicious. You should change that promise to the final flight if you really want that cake. Hasn't his jumping been really unstable/shaky at Nice? Kinda worried for him because without his big jumps, he doesn't have the PCS like the veteran skaters that will hold him up. May the skating gods smile upon Yuzu (does dance and offers a pooh bear)
    Well, that cake is a treat - whether or not I fork money out of my wallet to buy a nice treat for myself tomorrow will depend on Yuzuru :P

    To be fair, during the GPF, I heard he had an injury and wasn't able to land jumps either. I was very worried back then, but everything turned out fine. I have faith it will be the same this time, Yuzuru will rise to the challenge. He's a fighter, and he will show the world what he's made of

    Maybe I should get maybe a Winnie the Pooh tissue box if Yuzuru cracks the top 5 for final standings :P

Page 12 of 929 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •