Yuzuru Hanyu: 2010-12 Season | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2010-12 Season

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
So the legend of Hanyu Yuzuru begins. Future OGM. Really look forward to see his programs next year and curious if he still able to get to keep his amazing biellmann.

Thank you for bringing the heart, the emotions and the bravery to men's figure skating. Amazing debut season for the 16/17 years old and undoubtedly one of the most exciting skaters today and probably for a long time. How good will he get?!! How can he top his Romeo and Juliet? Will Pooh bear make his appearance again next year!? So much mystery waiting unravel.

Last edited:

Becki

Medalist
So the legend of Hanyu Yuzuru begins. Future OGM. Really look forward to see his programs next year and curious if he still able to get to keep his amazing biellmann.

Thank you for bringing the heart, the emotions and the bravery to men's figure skating. Amazing debut season for the 16/17 years old and undoubtedly one of the most exciting skaters today and probably for a long time. How good will he get?!! How can he top his Romeo and Juliet? Will Pooh bear make his appearance again next year!? So much mystery waiting unravel.

His biellmann looked kinda stiff today, he's no longer as flexible as he used to be.

LOL - will pooh bear make his appearance again? As long as he's Nanami's (is that how you spell it) student, and she is his coach, then yes :D

K

kilyca

The speed of his evolution is really wonder! He was able to improve both the skating and the choreography from an all-Japan championship in only three months.
He has already learned 4S and he will adopt it next year and will prepare for more high basics point programs.
There are Nanami and Pooh with him every day as far as he is in Sendai. Probably it continues until at least he graduates from a high school.
His biellmann looked kinda stiff today, he's no longer as flexible as he used to be.
He said that the flexibility of his body declines. I worry about his hurting a waist like former Plushenko.

Becki

Medalist
The speed of his evolution is really wonder! He was able to improve both the skating and the choreography from an all-Japan championship in only three months.
He has already learned 4S and he will adopt it next year and will prepare for more high basics point programs.
There are Nanami and Pooh with him every day as far as he is in Sendai. Probably it continues until at least he graduates from a high school.

He said that the flexibility of his body declines. I worry about his hurting a waist like former Plushenko.

Does the Winnie the Pooh tissue box have any special meaning to him? I heard it's a good luck charm for him...but I also noticed he has a winnie the pooh towel lol.

treeloving

Medalist

Kilyca, do you know what is his plan after graduate? I guess he will attain university (that allow you to be athlete and study at the sametime) but I really don't want him to leave Sendai and Abe.

I kind of hope that he will get accept at the famous tohoku university and they will allow him to be skater while study. :)

About his spin, if his body is not as flexible I hope he will do another type of spin avoiding risking injury.

Becki

Medalist
When is Yuzuru graduating from high school? I am kind of confused on how the education system in Japan works.

I doubt he'll leave Sendai, he has such a strong emotional connection to his hometown, it will be hard to leave it! His relationship with Abe is just so beautiful, I love their chemistry at K&C :)

treeloving

Medalist
When is Yuzuru graduating from high school? I am kind of confused on how the education system in Japan works.

I doubt he'll leave Sendai, he has such a strong emotional connection to his hometown, it will be hard to leave it! His relationship with Abe is just so beautiful, I love their chemistry at K&C :)

He attend his first year in high school after 2010 junior world, I guess he will be senior next year.

I fell so old. :laugh:

K

kilyca

He says about Winnie-the-Pooh that "it is the existence of healing".
But there is only the rumor "the present from a fan" about the tissue box.
He does not have blog and an official site and does not talk about himself.
Japanese fans relies on the coverage news of the TV station of Miyagi, or solid information except the tabloid.

That reminds me he is going to publish an autobiography book this month. The title of the book is 青い炎 (blue flame).
He is going to contributes publication royalty to Ice-rink-Sendai.

Yuzuru graduates from a high school in March, 2013. I don't yet know which university he chooses.

Last edited:

FTnoona

Final Flight
The fan who is in Japan relies on the coverage news of the TV station of Miyagi, or solid information except the tabloid.

That reminds me he is going to publish an autobiography book this month. The title of the book is 青い炎 (blue flame).
He contributes publication royalty to Ice-rink-Sendai.

Yuzuru graduates from a high school in March, 2013. I don't yet know which university he chooses.

Didn't he just get an official website?
http://yuzuru-hanyu.jp/

Wish I could read and understand Japanese right about now :sarcasm:

Last edited:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
he is such a superstar !
I have waited so long and now I finally have someone after Zhenya retires to look up to and admire

Hanyu will be FS God ! :love:

treeloving

Medalist
Didn't he just get an official website?
http://yuzuru-hanyu.jp/

Wow FTnoona, you are fast how did you find the website? He got his own web finally, which means he will be super star.:)

From the website and biography, it's seem the agent already pick him up, I'm glad for him.

I have to say that a the little fraction of my mind will miss the day when he still not this famous, keep himself low profile, and get everything by his own work.

But of course, this is the change for better.

Becki

Medalist
Japanese fans relies on the coverage news of the TV station of Miyagi, or solid information except the tabloid.

He is going to contributes publication royalty to Ice-rink-Sendai.

So interesting....it must have been a special fan then! haha.

He's a quiet person, doesn't talk much about himself. Us fans would like to know more about him :)

FTnoona

Final Flight
Wow FTnoona, you are fast how did you find the website?

From the website and biography, it's seem the agent already pick him up, I'm glad for him.

I have to say that a the little fraction of my mind will miss the day when he still not this famous, keep himself low profile, and get everything by his own work.

But of course, this is the change for better.

The tumblr with Yuzuru Hanyu tags is a wonderful thing! I'll admit that I'm an uber fan for now and tumblr supplies lots of good pics of Hanyu >.<

K

kilyca

So interesting....it must have been a special fan then! haha.

He's a quiet person, doesn't talk much about himself. Us fans would like to know more about him :)
Oh, I'm ashamed.:eek::