Page 15 of 571 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by treeloving View Post
    Well, at least he got 173 (when he was 17 which I hope when he is 20 his score will excess 200 )

Congratulation again Yuzuru especially after how you face many difficulty and almost quit after earthquake; but now the world bronze medalist.

This is a great journey and I'm so proud of you.

I'm so happy with his skate and how far he has come since the tragedy last year that even if he not on podium I don't care.

and congrate to us fans who pray so hard and survive the heart attack as well hahahaha.
    HAHA yes we all survived the heart attacked together

Next year when he is 18, he'll score in the 180s and bet Patrick Chan for World Gold. Can't wait until he's 19....score in the 190s during the Olympics!!!

Obviously, we have gone mad :D :D

I can see Yuzuru become a two time World Champion and OGM :D

Custom Title
    Congratulations, Yuzuru! For the Bronze medal at his first Worlds in his Senior debut year, and for a very bright future. An amazing feat he has accomplished!

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Indeed! He had an amazing debut LPA! Congratulations Yuzuru!

kilyca
    ☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆“Congratulations YUZU”☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆

I was greatly impressed and cried!  。・゚・(*ノД`*)・゚・。

One does not simply skate into Sochi MaiKatze's Avatar
    First time ever a skating performance put tears in my eyes. Thank you Yuzu! I was really moved. And I'm so happy for him. I loved that Romeo and Juliet programme starting at the Nebelhorn Trophy and that at Worlds he was at his best yet. Can't wait to see what next season will bring.

Custom Title
    Yuzuru's SP (British Euro Ver)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjmKI_2fFpA

I love these commentators!

LOL..This pic is cute. Yuzu was probably just looking to see how the others were holding their medals, but this pic makes it look like he is eyeing the gold medal.
    http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1...xo8_r1_500.jpg
    Last edited by FTnoona; 03-31-2012 at 05:21 PM.

Custom Title
    ^ FTnoona

Haha, when I watched the medal ceremony, I seriously thought he was eyeing the gold medal! It's funny, 'cause I watched a similar clip of a tiny Yuzuru in novice or junior, where he placed bronze in a competition, he was also eyeing the gold medal xD but this time, I think he was eyeing the flowers :P

AND THE EURO dudes finally pronounced his name correctly! yeah i like the euro commentators the best!

"pencil thin, but with technique like his, sometimes he doesn't need the strength" - nah, he has all the strength in the world.

kilyca
    Quote Originally Posted by FTnoona View Post
    Yuzuru's SP (British Euro Ver)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjmKI_2fFpA

I love these commentators!

LOL..This pic is cute. Yuzu was probably just looking to see how the others were holding their medals, but this pic makes it look like he is eyeing the gold medal.
    http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1...xo8_r1_500.jpg
    Ha-ha(⌒▽⌒) Yuzu's eyes are lock-ons in a gold medal!
    He really beats Chan sometime, and acquire it!

I like the broadcast of British Euro sports, too.
    The video of Yuzu's FP in GPF which they commented on was beyond 102,000 reproduction, in nicovideo, in Japan.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by kilyca View Post
    Ha-ha(⌒▽⌒) Yuzu's eyes are lock-ons in a gold medal!
    He really beats Chan sometime, and acquire it!

I like the broadcast of British Euro sports, too.
    The video of Yuzu's FP in GPF which they commented on was beyond 102,000 reproduction, in nicovideo, in Japan.
    I am waiting for the British Euro Sports commentary for Yuzuru's LP ^^

He was eyeing the gold in novice/junior years, and one season later, he's on top. I have faith in him

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    I m glad he is eyeing the gold world medal because he will get one himself soon

Custom Title
    So the legend of Hanyu Yuzuru begins. Future OGM. Really look forward to see his programs next year and curious if he still able to get to keep his amazing biellmann.

Thank you for bringing the heart, the emotions and the bravery to men's figure skating. Amazing debut season for the 16/17 years old and undoubtedly one of the most exciting skaters today and probably for a long time. How good will he get?!! How can he top his Romeo and Juliet? Will Pooh bear make his appearance again next year!? So much mystery waiting unravel.
    Last edited by os168; 03-31-2012 at 08:54 PM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by os168 View Post
    So the legend of Hanyu Yuzuru begins. Future OGM. Really look forward to see his programs next year and curious if he still able to get to keep his amazing biellmann.

Thank you for bringing the heart, the emotions and the bravery to men's figure skating. Amazing debut season for the 16/17 years old and undoubtedly one of the most exciting skaters today and probably for a long time. How good will he get?!! How can he top his Romeo and Juliet? Will Pooh bear make his appearance again next year!? So much mystery waiting unravel.
    His biellmann looked kinda stiff today, he's no longer as flexible as he used to be.

LOL - will pooh bear make his appearance again? As long as he's Nanami's (is that how you spell it) student, and she is his coach, then yes :D

kilyca
    Quote Originally Posted by os168 View Post

The speed of his evolution is really wonder! He was able to improve both the skating and the choreography from an all-Japan championship in only three months.
    He has already learned 4S and he will adopt it next year and will prepare for more high basics point programs.
    There are Nanami and Pooh with him every day as far as he is in Sendai. Probably it continues until at least he graduates from a high school.
    Quote Originally Posted by Becki View Post
    His biellmann looked kinda stiff today, he's no longer as flexible as he used to be.
    He said that the flexibility of his body declines. I worry about his hurting a waist like former Plushenko.

Custom Title
    The speed of his evolution is really wonder! He was able to improve both the skating and the choreography from an all-Japan championship in only three months.
    He has already learned 4S and he will adopt it next year and will prepare for more high basics point programs.
    There are Nanami and Pooh with him every day as far as he is in Sendai. Probably it continues until at least he graduates from a high school.

He said that the flexibility of his body declines. I worry about his hurting a waist like former Plushenko.
    Does the Winnie the Pooh tissue box have any special meaning to him? I heard it's a good luck charm for him...but I also noticed he has a winnie the pooh towel lol.

Custom Title

Kilyca, do you know what is his plan after graduate? I guess he will attain university (that allow you to be athlete and study at the sametime) but I really don't want him to leave Sendai and Abe.

I kind of hope that he will get accept at the famous tohoku university and they will allow him to be skater while study.

About his spin, if his body is not as flexible I hope he will do another type of spin avoiding risking injury.

Page 15 of 571 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast