Page 150 of 3224 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 650 1150 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 48360

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

  1. #2236
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,755

    0 Not allowed!
    Congrats to Yuzu! A great accomplishment for him and for his Country!

  2. #2237
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,147

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by treeloving View Post
    Congrats to Yuzuru, when I watch you for the first time at junior grand prix, I know that one day you will be great skater and might even win olympic - I really can't believe this will come so soon. Your progress in this four years is incredible and it really a pleasure for me to watch you grow as a skate and person. You have been through so much and have always been a great fighter, hard workers, polite and modest person in every situation.
    I'm so proud to be your fan and I don't think anyone else can make me feel this proud to support. Thank you very much for being so adorable these past four year.

    Now just only little things to ask, since you have already won OGM, now please be relax more and skate more for your own enjoyment!

    p.s. Credited to all his coaching teams as well especially Nanami Abe, who take a large part in growing him to be the skater he is today.

  3. #2238
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35

    0 Not allowed!
    can somebody tell me how to register for the yuzuruhanyu formuatic forums?

  4. #2239
    One does not simply skate into Pyeongchang MaiKatze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,673
    Country: Germany

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by treeloving View Post
    Congrats to Yuzuru, when I watch you for the first time at junior grand prix, I know that one day you will be great skater and might even win olympic - I really can't believe this will come so soon. Your progress in this four years is incredible and it really a pleasure for me to watch you grow as a skate and person. You have been through so much and have always been a great fighter, hard workers, polite and modest person in every situation.

    I'm so proud to be your fan and I don't think anyone else can make me feel this proud to support. Thank you very much for being so adorable these past four year.

    Now just only little things to ask, since you have already won OGM, now please be relax more and skate more for your own enjoyment!

    p.s. Credited to all his coaching teams as well especially Nanami Abe, who take a large part in growing him to be the skater he is today.
    I would've appreciated a live feed to Nanami. So curious what she would have to say. Congrats Yuzuru! Surely not the way you wanted it, but certainly deserved! Don't blame yourself, when others make mistakes.

  5. #2240
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    10

    1 Not allowed!
    Counts me as a fan now. Congratulations to him!

  6. #2241
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    300

    0 Not allowed!
    Congratulations Yuzuru I am to be your fan I wish you the best and I will be there rooting for you until the very end!

  7. #2242
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Chiba, Japan
    Posts
    860

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunna View Post
    Congrats, Yuzuru! Not the best performance of the season so far, but he fought through it (saved that second 3A) But now I want a clean programme at Worlds)))
    And pleeeeeeeeeeeeese if someone has video with Yuzuru when he knew he's a champion upload it somewhere!
    I'd happy if this what you want

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j255-a8g-HE

  8. #2243
    in 4S we trust Silvia451's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,777

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
    I'd happy if this what you want

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j255-a8g-HE
    Thank you very much for this video!
    Omg, he is adorable.

    Does anyone have the photo with Orser hugging him before the ceremony? Pretty please.

  9. #2244
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    38

    0 Not allowed!
    Since the medal ceremony is today, do you think he'll get the meteorite one? That would be extra special.

  10. #2245
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,033

    1 Not allowed!
    Hanyu looks like an anime/manga character come to life. He's basically what every young Asian girl's dreams are made of. If I were a few years younger, I would totally be crushing on him.

  11. #2246
    Bona Fide Member ice coverage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,915
    Country: United States of America

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ntl View Post
    Since the medal ceremony is today, do you think he'll get the meteorite one? That would be extra special.
    99% sure that Hanyu will not get a meteorite medal -- which will be awarded for medals earned in Feb 15 competitions, IIRC.

  12. #2247
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    194

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
    I'd happy if this what you want

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j255-a8g-HE
    He could not be more adorable!!! I knew when he won the bronze at World's 2012, someday he would become an Olympic Champion.

  13. #2248
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,147

    1 Not allowed!
    Sweet Yuzu!! and the face of the man on his side is priceless too!

  14. #2249
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    318
    Country: Japan

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
    I'd happy if this what you want

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j255-a8g-HE
    Thank you so much, SuzyQ

    Congratulasions on winning OGM, Yuzuru!!

    http://sochi.headlines.yahoo.co.jp/s...0-spnannex-spo

    Yuzuru talked with Japanese prime minister, Abe, on the phone at the press conference today.
    (Hope we'll have video)

  15. #2250
    One does not simply skate into Pyeongchang MaiKatze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,673
    Country: Germany

    1 Not allowed!
    It's a bit awkward, isn't it? He seems to be unsure, if he really should be happy or not. Definitely not how he wanted to win. As you all know Yuzuru is famous for his happy reactions. I love the way he was happy after GPF or all the ecstatic moments with Nanami, his yays and wows. I know it shouldn't matter, he is the OGMedalist but I would so have loved to see him really, really confident. I know he can be. But redemption time is soon in Japan!

Page 150 of 3224 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 650 1150 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •