Page 150 of 3224 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 650 1150 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 48360

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats to Yuzu! A great accomplishment for him and for his Country!

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by treeloving View Post
    Congrats to Yuzuru, when I watch you for the first time at junior grand prix, I know that one day you will be great skater and might even win olympic - I really can't believe this will come so soon. Your progress in this four years is incredible and it really a pleasure for me to watch you grow as a skate and person. You have been through so much and have always been a great fighter, hard workers, polite and modest person in every situation.
    I'm so proud to be your fan and I don't think anyone else can make me feel this proud to support. Thank you very much for being so adorable these past four year.

Now just only little things to ask, since you have already won OGM, now please be relax more and skate more for your own enjoyment!

p.s. Credited to all his coaching teams as well especially Nanami Abe, who take a large part in growing him to be the skater he is today.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    can somebody tell me how to register for the yuzuruhanyu formuatic forums?

One does not simply skate into Pyeongchang MaiKatze's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by treeloving View Post
    Congrats to Yuzuru, when I watch you for the first time at junior grand prix, I know that one day you will be great skater and might even win olympic - I really can't believe this will come so soon. Your progress in this four years is incredible and it really a pleasure for me to watch you grow as a skate and person. You have been through so much and have always been a great fighter, hard workers, polite and modest person in every situation.

I'm so proud to be your fan and I don't think anyone else can make me feel this proud to support. Thank you very much for being so adorable these past four year.

Now just only little things to ask, since you have already won OGM, now please be relax more and skate more for your own enjoyment!

p.s. Credited to all his coaching teams as well especially Nanami Abe, who take a large part in growing him to be the skater he is today.
    I would've appreciated a live feed to Nanami. So curious what she would have to say. Congrats Yuzuru! Surely not the way you wanted it, but certainly deserved! Don't blame yourself, when others make mistakes.

Rinkside

1 Not allowed!
    Counts me as a fan now. Congratulations to him!

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Congratulations Yuzuru I am to be your fan I wish you the best and I will be there rooting for you until the very end!

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunna View Post
    Congrats, Yuzuru! Not the best performance of the season so far, but he fought through it (saved that second 3A) But now I want a clean programme at Worlds)))
    And pleeeeeeeeeeeeese if someone has video with Yuzuru when he knew he's a champion upload it somewhere!
    I'd happy if this what you want

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j255-a8g-HE

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post

Thank you very much for this video!
    Omg, he is adorable.

Does anyone have the photo with Orser hugging him before the ceremony? Pretty please.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Since the medal ceremony is today, do you think he'll get the meteorite one? That would be extra special.

Bona Fide Member

1 Not allowed!
    Hanyu looks like an anime/manga character come to life. He's basically what every young Asian girl's dreams are made of. If I were a few years younger, I would totally be crushing on him.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ntl View Post
    Since the medal ceremony is today, do you think he'll get the meteorite one? That would be extra special.
    99% sure that Hanyu will not get a meteorite medal -- which will be awarded for medals earned in Feb 15 competitions, IIRC.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!

He could not be more adorable!!! I knew when he won the bronze at World's 2012, someday he would become an Olympic Champion.

Medalist

1 Not allowed!
    Sweet Yuzu!! and the face of the man on his side is priceless too!

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!

Thank you so much, SuzyQ

Congratulasions on winning OGM, Yuzuru!!

http://sochi.headlines.yahoo.co.jp/s...0-spnannex-spo

Yuzuru talked with Japanese prime minister, Abe, on the phone at the press conference today.
    (Hope we'll have video)

One does not simply skate into Pyeongchang MaiKatze's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
    It's a bit awkward, isn't it? He seems to be unsure, if he really should be happy or not. Definitely not how he wanted to win. As you all know Yuzuru is famous for his happy reactions. I love the way he was happy after GPF or all the ecstatic moments with Nanami, his yays and wows. I know it shouldn't matter, he is the OGMedalist but I would so have loved to see him really, really confident. I know he can be. But redemption time is soon in Japan!

Page 150 of 3224 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 650 1150 ... LastLast