Page 153 of 579 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 8671

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

  1. #2281
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,379
    First Japanese man to win OGM, Congrats
    you are up theere with Shizuka Arakawa

  2. #2282
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    585
    Yuzuru & Shizuka ... Sendai ice rink is magic!

  3. #2283
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    580
    Congrats to Yuzuru, when I watch you for the first time at junior grand prix, I know that one day you will be great skater and might even win olympic - I really can't believe this will come so soon. Your progress in this four years is incredible and it really a pleasure for me to watch you grow as a skate and person. You have been through so much and have always been a great fighter, hard workers, polite and modest person in every situation.

    I'm so proud to be your fan and I don't think anyone else can make me feel this proud to support. Thank you very much for being so adorable these past four year.

    Now just only little things to ask, since you have already won OGM, now please be relax more and skate more for your own enjoyment!

    p.s. Credited to all his coaching teams as well especially Nanami Abe, who take a large part in growing him to be the skater he is today.

  4. #2284
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,031
    Congrats to Yuzu! A great accomplishment for him and for his Country!

  5. #2285
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by treeloving View Post
    Congrats to Yuzuru, when I watch you for the first time at junior grand prix, I know that one day you will be great skater and might even win olympic - I really can't believe this will come so soon. Your progress in this four years is incredible and it really a pleasure for me to watch you grow as a skate and person. You have been through so much and have always been a great fighter, hard workers, polite and modest person in every situation.
    I'm so proud to be your fan and I don't think anyone else can make me feel this proud to support. Thank you very much for being so adorable these past four year.

    Now just only little things to ask, since you have already won OGM, now please be relax more and skate more for your own enjoyment!

    p.s. Credited to all his coaching teams as well especially Nanami Abe, who take a large part in growing him to be the skater he is today.

  6. #2286
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    34
    can somebody tell me how to register for the yuzuruhanyu formuatic forums? :(

  7. #2287
    One does not simply skate into Sochi MaiKatze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Any Other World
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by treeloving View Post
    Congrats to Yuzuru, when I watch you for the first time at junior grand prix, I know that one day you will be great skater and might even win olympic - I really can't believe this will come so soon. Your progress in this four years is incredible and it really a pleasure for me to watch you grow as a skate and person. You have been through so much and have always been a great fighter, hard workers, polite and modest person in every situation.

    I'm so proud to be your fan and I don't think anyone else can make me feel this proud to support. Thank you very much for being so adorable these past four year.

    Now just only little things to ask, since you have already won OGM, now please be relax more and skate more for your own enjoyment!

    p.s. Credited to all his coaching teams as well especially Nanami Abe, who take a large part in growing him to be the skater he is today.
    I would've appreciated a live feed to Nanami. So curious what she would have to say. Congrats Yuzuru! Surely not the way you wanted it, but certainly deserved! Don't blame yourself, when others make mistakes.

  8. #2288
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    10
    Counts me as a fan now. Congratulations to him!

  9. #2289
    ♔Princess Li Zijun♔ Gigi13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    247
    Congratulations Yuzuru I am to be your fan I wish you the best and I will be there rooting for you until the very end!

  10. #2290
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Chiba, Japan
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunna View Post
    Congrats, Yuzuru! Not the best performance of the season so far, but he fought through it (saved that second 3A) But now I want a clean programme at Worlds)))
    And pleeeeeeeeeeeeese if someone has video with Yuzuru when he knew he's a champion upload it somewhere!
    I'd happy if this what you want

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j255-a8g-HE

  11. #2291
    Custom Title Silvia451's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
    I'd happy if this what you want

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j255-a8g-HE
    Thank you very much for this video!
    Omg, he is adorable.

    Does anyone have the photo with Orser hugging him before the ceremony? Pretty please.

  12. #2292
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24
    Since the medal ceremony is today, do you think he'll get the meteorite one? That would be extra special.

  13. #2293
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    573
    Hanyu looks like an anime/manga character come to life. He's basically what every young Asian girl's dreams are made of. If I were a few years younger, I would totally be crushing on him.

  14. #2294
    Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,166
    Quote Originally Posted by ntl View Post
    Since the medal ceremony is today, do you think he'll get the meteorite one? That would be extra special.
    99% sure that Hanyu will not get a meteorite medal -- which will be awarded for medals earned in Feb 15 competitions, IIRC.

  15. #2295
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
    I'd happy if this what you want

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j255-a8g-HE
    He could not be more adorable!!! I knew when he won the bronze at World's 2012, someday he would become an Olympic Champion.

Page 153 of 579 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •