Page 154 of 706 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 654 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 10585

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Custom Title
    Sweet Yuzu!! and the face of the man on his side is priceless too!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
    I'd happy if this what you want

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j255-a8g-HE
    Thank you so much, SuzyQ

Congratulasions on winning OGM, Yuzuru!!

http://sochi.headlines.yahoo.co.jp/s...0-spnannex-spo

Yuzuru talked with Japanese prime minister, Abe, on the phone at the press conference today.
    (Hope we'll have video)

One does not simply skate into Sochi MaiKatze's Avatar
    It's a bit awkward, isn't it? He seems to be unsure, if he really should be happy or not. Definitely not how he wanted to win. As you all know Yuzuru is famous for his happy reactions. I love the way he was happy after GPF or all the ecstatic moments with Nanami, his yays and wows. I know it shouldn't matter, he is the OGMedalist but I would so have loved to see him really, really confident. I know he can be. But redemption time is soon in Japan!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by MaiKatze View Post
    It's a bit awkward, isn't it? He seems to be unsure, if he really should be happy or not. Definitely not how he wanted to win. As you all know Yuzuru is famous for his happy reactions. I love the way he was happy after GPF or all the ecstatic moments with Nanami, his yays and wows. I know it shouldn't matter, he is the OGMedalist but I would so have loved to see him really, really confident. I know he can be. But redemption time is soon in Japan!
    He was pretty happy after he found out he was first, with his usual happy reactions as he was on the podium. I'm sure he had mixed feelings about not having performed to his best yesterday, and was really surprised at how everything turned out, but he was in a class of his own during the short program, and he is the deserved winner after all.
    He should be proud of how he held himself during this whole week.

Custom Title

Humility and integrity run through him deeply. He lives and competes to do a great skate, to earn whatever he receives, not just to be the best but to do his best. Watching his reactions over the last couple of years, it seems quite consistent that here he would be conflicted and feel on some level that he came up short because he could not do his best even though he was the best. Yes, that is Yuzuru.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by phaeljones View Post
    It is not surprising given his personality. Humility and integrity run through him deeply. He lives and competes to do a great skate, to earn whatever he receives, not just to be the best but to do his best. Watching him, as we have over the last couple of years, that he would be conflicted and feel on some level that he came up short because he could not do his best even though he was the best. Yes, that is Yuzuru.
    I agree with you, this is very Yuzuru!! But I would like to add it's not Yuzuru's only but all team Japan attitude... He's following the route of his legendary teammates Dai & Mao

Custom Title
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_e5l48uxOY#t=14

what does Yuzu say about Chan and Plushy?
    thanks in advance and thanks to the uploader

Custom Title
    ^He's back in Japan already?! Wut? Did he take an overnight flight? Poor guy must be exhausted.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by lilahozi View Post
    ^He's back in Japan already?! Wut? Did he take an overnight flight? Poor guy must be exhausted.
    No, he's still in Sochi, he was interviewed there. He should be receiving his medal shortly, actually, it's evening in Sochi, but I don't know when exactly
    After that, Yuzuru and Tatsuki will go to the rink JSF reserved in Armenia, the one where Mao and Akiko are training right now, then go back to Sochi for the gala.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
    I'd happy if this what you want

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j255-a8g-HE
    THIS!!! This is priceless! Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by lilahozi View Post
    Hanyu looks like an anime/manga character come to life. He's basically what every young Asian girl's dreams are made of. If I were a few years younger, I would totally be crushing on him.
    "Anime character" - my first thought when I saw him two years ago. And if I was younger ... (and I'm not from Asia), but I feel more like a happy mother

On the Ice
    Of course clean or almost clean free skate (maybe he must give up on that 4S after all) would be much better. But it seems like stars where on his side today, so I hope this will boost his confidence

Medalist
    Bad skate or not Yuzuru is so humble and always shows so much class! Especially for a 19 year old. I believe that he has many GREAT skates left in him and will become a true skating legend. For sure he will be a World Champion too!

Very nice interview with Yuzu, Dai and Machida.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mBsKbNDHOM

One does not simply skate into Sochi MaiKatze's Avatar
    Yuzuru was cute, teary eyed and absolutely adorably shining in the medal ceremony. He is really precious. I liked how the lady from the ISU couldn't resist touching his cheek in the flower ceremony, yesterday. Today I had a feeling she was holding back and almost pinched him - he just does that to you!

PS: Pooh was watching from his room, haha.

I just watched a video with the medal ceremony.
    How can he be so adorable? I hope to see that lovely smile after many competitions from now on.
    And what I like most at him (apart from his programs, of course) is that he seems so childish and innocent. His reactions are very cute and natural. He's not the classy almost out-of-this-world champion. And he's always modest and never pleased with his performances. Good for him.

Page 154 of 706 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 654 ... LastLast